lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Reactions: LSC82

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
It's far too easy for any bitter ex-patron to screencap the AWAM dialogue showing Dylan and Ellie are siblings, and he's toast.
IMG_20230616_114856.jpg
But seriously... Anything here is not even on the edge: it's literally a grey zone. As much as folks might be full of disgust for L&P, I bet all would prefer any game progress before denouncing that piece of human garbage. Otherwise, it would have already happened.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2701993
But seriously... Anything here is not even on the edge: it's literally a grey zone. As much as folks might be full of disgust for L&P, I bet all would prefer any game progress before denouncing that piece of human garbage. Otherwise, it would have already happened.
Thank god for the fan art games, so Sophia can finally get fucked by someone other than the Cuck

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Pixil is goated, he nails the artstyle perfectly and delivers what we want.
Pixil is goating for sure, his animations are better as well. L&P should step up animations to Wildeer studio levelm there's a lot of potential. Also as far as pictures Himeros is goating, if one creator would bring the level up all around with great story lines than there's much that can be done.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I take the opposite approach. One of the many reasons I believe that nothing will happen between Dylan and Ellie in the bonus storyline is simply that if there is and Patreon discovers it, then L&P is banned from Patreon and AWAM abandoned long before Dylan has a chance at Sophia.

It would be suicidal for L&P to have any Dylan/Ellie content any time soon. It's far too easy for any bitter ex-patron to screencap the AWAM dialogue showing Dylan and Ellie are siblings, and he's toast.

And since AFAIK the main reason Dylan fans play is for Dylan/Sophia content, I find it astounding that there is any support for Dylan/Ellie content at all at the moment.

It works both ways too. As an Ellie fan, I don't want to see any Ellie/Dylan content on the Ellie route before any Ellie/Sophia content. My only real hope of that is that I'm wrong about the bonus storyline finishing before PD16 - and that it finished on PD16, and only after the second lesbian sex scene that is due on PD16.
I see the Parker siblings to have the time of their lives in Christine’s party… Dylan will loose his virginity to Christine’s mother following his mom’s example and Ellie to Logan after a passionate fight… ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I mean after that:)
There will be probably 3 or even more years before another Sophia/Dylan event.
Considering that L&P wants to par the amount of Dylan events with Sophia's? Seriously?
We need something like the " picket fences" with Sophia and Dylan
What is this "picket fences"?
I don't like this bennet guy. I see myself in his character so i might actually tell him to fuck off when the time Comes.
Never liked this Bennett guy. Told him to fuck off already
I see the Parker siblings to have the time of their lives in Christine’s party… Dylan will loose his virginity to Christine’s mother following his mom’s example and Ellie to Logan after a passionate fight… ;)
Why the fuck would Logan be there?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes