immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Any pridiction for next event... May be nipple sucking
It will be another kiss and touch tits scene, typical, i hope this game loses interest. After 5 years L&P still can't get past 2nd base lmao. I will be so shocked if there were actual touch of genitals/sucking. Same old kiss and touch boobs. Which is why i don't even pay attention to this game anymore, i just read the comments.

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Loser dylan? He's actually getting all the bitches while Sam only has his chance sophia:giggle:
Yes your right, that looser pigmy dylan actually get all the bitches through a sex education. Before that, let him first learn how to romance and kiss properly with girls. :FacePalm: :devilish::whistle:

Shota kid Dylan:LOL:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Yes your right, that looser pigmy dylan actually get all the bitches through a sex education. Before that, let him first learn how to romance and kiss properly with girls. :FacePalm: :devilish::whistle:

Shota kid Dylan:LOL:
But then this shota kid dylan get to fuck all the girls and I'll make sophia to Stop doing it with Sam for my own fun . "Don't know how kiss a girl, sex ed" it's all part of the plan :KEK:

Apr 30, 2023
If there are no animations in this Sophia/Dylan part 2, how can Dylan will reach the same progress as Sam. And also Sophia/Dylan's Part 1 event wasn't as good an event as Sam's.

Reactions: Zacko man
Apr 30, 2023
L&P failed to give good storyline and events to Dylan fans. So I can wait to see where Sophia/Dylan part two goes and then, decide if I should continue support him or not. I have been supporting him for 3.5 years. but now, I'm really losing interest in the Sophia/Dylan storyline.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Considering that L&P wants to par the amount of Dylan events with Sophia's? Seriously?
Yeah,seriously.PD15 and PD16 are days without any Sophia/Dylan events.
That can be an easy guess 2-3 years without such scene.
Probably even 4 or 5 if the event on PD17 is again in latest part of the day.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes