polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
después de 45 días sólo 2 veces 40 por ciento. luego necesita 67 días para el 120 por ciento restante. ordeño sin fin.
[/CITA]
4349.png
my precise calculations have resulted in that date, patience guys, there is no deadline that is not met or date that is not reached
big greetings, stand firm and United.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
It's okay to make Dylan look a little older, but he doesn't even look like a teenager anymore.
He looks like he just graduated from college.

If he was sensitive about shota or something, I would understand why.
But Sophia is literally "lecturing" 3 little boys.
I think it's a bad choice to age dylan that much.
I think you're right and wrong at the same time. He does look like a teenager. In real life if you look carefully teen boys does look like this. it's just this change happened soo quickly that some of us are finding it weird. My beards started to grow at 15 luckily it isn't the case with Dylan lol. Also him looking a bit muscular is very realistic because he plays football (soccer) and he's learning Muay Thai too. everything is fine.

Reactions: Godzillafirespitter

HZA

Feb 5, 2023
I recently noticed how LP is recycling assets by doing a simple swap color : CaptureAwam0.PNG Captureawam3.PNG Captureawam2.PNG Captureawam4.PNG

Minus one little tweak (the two jewels on the green one), these are the exact same models. He's slow as hell AND lazy to the point of not using two distincts swimsuits for two major scenes.

I'd also quote the heels Sophia wears in the diner scene with Benett resembling a lot to the ones she wears in the next update.

And I surely miss some other display of laziness

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I don't think there is much difference between Dylan DOL and AWAM
There was, but I think the two versions are beginning to merge. Once Patreon caught wind of the subject matter and mandated L&P age-up Dylan, we had two versions of Dylan. One was super ripped, and one was "normal". But now it seems that the two versions of Dylan are merging, and that makes sense because it saves L&P work, and we wouldn't want anything to slow down development.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I recently noticed how LP is recycling assets by doing a simple swap color : View attachment 2699900 View attachment 2699902 View attachment 2699905 View attachment 2699907

Minus one little tweak (the two jewels on the green one), these are the exact same models. He's slow as hell AND lazy to the point of not using two distincts swimsuits for two major scenes.

I'd also quote the heels Sophia wears in the diner scene with Benett resembling a lot to the ones she wears in the next update.

And I surely miss some other display of laziness
I don't think this is a fair criticism. We don't need Sophia owning dozens of different bathing suits, outfits, or shoes. L&P is guilty of a lot of things, but anyone who has used Daz will understand that it isn't easy to find quality clothing assets, and when you do you use them a lot. There are a lot of limitations to Daz, and the quality of assets is one of them.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I still can't believe it's been over two years since the last Ellie route event, and she's not only an LI, but the second most popular character, pretty much as popular as Dylan.
lol in the next event it looks like she is coming back..... in a dylan event :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: LSC82

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
day 1: face of an innocent boy .
day20: face of a guy who's getting all the bitches .
Its cringe AF that the dev is so detached from the hypocrisy of their own product especially when he/she whines about needing complete creative control (as a reason they can't hire someone else) and the product is shit. In 20 days the character aged 10 goddamn years.

Amazing stuff

• Angry
Reactions: roro and Alley_Cat

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
It's exactly the same face lol. But in the first photo he has an absurdly ridiculous hairstyle and a more childish style, we could say that he is a more immature Dylan, in the second it simply seems that the character has improved, I think it's good that there is good character development, the problem of this evolution is that in the game it happened in a short period of time, it's the problem of having developed only 20 days in 6 years xD. At least that's my opinion.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes