Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm kinda behind on a few updates but I really want to know... Is Ellie trying to seduce Sophia by showering together?
Presumably. I think it's more the kissing, that happens to occur in the shower since that the main time they have some privacy. It says a fair bit that there was no interruption in the last Ellie event.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If I, as the player, can make the decision whether or not to take Sophia's wedding ring off, and I let Sophia put the wedding ring in her purse, then there should be at least 20 corruption points for that.
It is unusual but not reprehensible for Sophia to go to a nightclub with her son to have a nice evening, dance a little and have fun. If her own son is not embarrassed to show up with his own mother at such a place, why should she be.
But then here in the game something quite unbelievable happens. I don't know which way it happens yet, but Sophia removes her wedding ring. That she might do it to avoid embarrassing her son in the nightclub would be understandable if Sophia didn't know about her son's sexual desire. At this point, she betrays Liam and her marriage. It is a conscious decision with the knowledge of what Dylan wants from her. This decision goes further than when Sophia spent an evening at a nightclub with Patricia and Elli.
L&P has written that Dylan gets even further than Sam in a certain way. I know that we want to understand this statement in a different, sexual, context. But by this action of Sophia (the removal of the wedding ring) is in my opinion the fact that Dylan comes further than Sam to 100% fulfilled.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Presumably. I think it's more the kissing, that happens to occur in the shower since that the main time they have some privacy. It says a fair bit that there was no interruption in the last Ellie event.
Not like Dylan and Liam are always home. Once or twice in the first game we had incidents of them being home and just hanging out. If she really wanted to pursue Sophia, she'd just need to choose to do so over hanging out with her friends. This means it is entirely within the realm of possibility of happening.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not like Dylan and Liam are always home. Once or twice in the first game we had incidents of them being home and just hanging out. If she really wanted to pursue Sophia, she'd just need to choose to do so over hanging out with her friends. This means it is entirely within the realm of possibility of happening.
Ellie does make the point on day 17 that a bomb could probably go off and Dylan wouldn't notice. Didn't seem to notice Ellie opening his bedroom door. And one day 19 that it's so quiet with Dylan not around playing video games at high volume (if you send him to boarding school.

Maybe just because I'm not invested in the incest part of the Ellie or Patricia routes, but I get the feeling L&P isn't writing them as romance routes. Patricia certainly seems to just consider it harmless fun more than a serious relationship. For Ellie, I see it more as Sophia guiding her into a more serious relationship as opposed to the glamorous boyfriends that she's used to dating. Particularly for the Jules branch. I'm assuming that at the end of the Ellie route, they'll just write it off as a fun experiment, and Sophia will go back to Liam.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Ellie does make the point on day 17 that a bomb could probably go off and Dylan wouldn't notice. Didn't seem to notice Ellie opening his bedroom door. And one day 19 that it's so quiet with Dylan not around playing video games at high volume (if you send him to boarding school.

Maybe just because I'm not invested in the incest part of the Ellie or Patricia routes, but I get the feeling L&P isn't writing them as romance routes. Patricia certainly seems to just consider it harmless fun more than a serious relationship. For Ellie, I see it more as Sophia guiding her into a more serious relationship as opposed to the glamorous boyfriends that she's used to dating. Particularly for the Jules branch. I'm assuming that at the end of the Ellie route, they'll just write it off as a fun experiment, and Sophia will go back to Liam.
I'm pretty sure Liam being turned into a cuck means Sophia is on the verge of a permanent free pass as long as he atleast is clued in that he was NTRed or outright gets to watch. Either will probably get him worked up and his newly discovered fetish satisfied. This also means she doesn't have to worry about him since he's never home anyway. Getting rid of Dylan from interfering is as easy as sending him off on some errands.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coachsophia45H

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I'm assuming that at the end of the Ellie route, they'll just write it off as a fun experiment, and Sophia will go back to Liam.
I don't want this to be just a fun experiment, but Liam should notice a change in his wife's behavior if Sophia and Ellie become secret girlfriends :unsure:

Reactions: Jude6

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I would almost be willing to bet Sophia takes off her panties and gives them Dylan. Later that night she spies Dylan polishing his little soldier with them in his room causing her to do the old knuckle shuffle ( probably boob self examination too) in the hallway. Ellie sees her and surreptitiously joins in.

Then it's see you in 2025, Dylan
I cant bet but i have a feeling that they'll do something after they return home and the night club will give a build up to that. I don't know what's on L&P mind.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
If there is no animation in this update, it shouldn't take nearly as long!! July 4th should be a realistic release date!!

• Haha
Reactions: Lezgin

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I pretty sure L&P answered a question about the amount of renders in this update. If I'm not Wrong then we should have more renders in this update than the last one

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
i wonder where we put Julia too?i ask L&P is she is going to have more content with Sophie and ellie and the answer was YES!!! :unsure:
I wonder how the events of Ellie and Sophia will be different with and without Jules. Or is there only one scenario :unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That shower kiss between sophia and Ellie was one of the best scenes in the game
And yet your profile name is "Dylan's Mom", not Ellie's Mom.
i wonder where we put Julia too?i ask L&P is she is going to have more content with Sophie and ellie and the answer was YES!!! :unsure:
Ellie's open girlfriend.
I wonder how the events of Ellie and Sophia will be different with and without Jules. Or is there only one scenario :unsure:
There are two more branches for the Ellie route that are due to start on PD16. Everything is pretty much set up for them to be a Logan branch and a Sam branch. Logan is Ellie's official boyfriend, but Sam can easily get into her good books now that he has a car. Plus if you play both Ellie and Sam routes, Sophia has been trying to convince Ellie he's worth a shot for a while now.

But I think these branches will only be available if you didn't do the Ellie/Jules event in the backyard.

Lewd95zone

Mar 20, 2023
I call the dancing together on the dancefloor, she grinds him a bit then they go home and shower together. Dylan gets closer to Sophia from the bqck and his D*** touches her ass but it doesnt go further until next update. Dylan goes to his room, play with the soldier and Sophia peeks through the opened door, maybe slides her hands down her crutch, maybe not ?

• Love
Reactions: DylansMoM_001

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
So.. when do you guys think ETA is?
As I predicted, after L&P announced there would be no animation in this update he's returned to his usual pace of 5% CS + 5% RS every two to three days.

Assuming no animation and no surprises he'll be at 4x 100% between July 26 - Aug 2. Add another day or two for "debugging and testing".

[Edit]: the release date is actually trending down slightly, there's a chance he could hit 4x 100% around July 20th. I wouldn't be placing any bets on that actually happening.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes