tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Intelligence and wisdom are two different things. Intelligence is having knowledge and wisdom is about having the ability to apply it to the real world. There are plenty of geniuses who do stupid things all the time. Doesn't mean they failed their IQ test.
So what do you want to say?

Is Sophia low in intelligence?
Is Sophia has no wisdom?

What?

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
What are you all talking about?
Apparently he uses a slightly more mature model for teasers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obviously, the teasers show a bodybuilder version of Dylan.
View attachment 2723720
He uses DOL characters for the teasers . It's the non insect/shota version of Awam.

Reactions: kakashiuchiha

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
So what do you want to say?

Is Sophia low in intelligence?
Is Sophia has no wisdom?

What?
She is intelligent, at first she is just lacking the wisdom on knowing when she's being played, seduced, or in some cases, when to resist temptation. Later on she's just more and more corrupted by the experiences.

I'm done talking to trolls today. Have a pleasant one!!!

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
This version of Dylan won't pass nightclub face control :unsure:
FAKE ID or maybe since he's with sophia people might actually believe he's old enough ? who knows. We all know dylan isn't old enough to get into the club, Even in the game sophia told dylan that he isn't an adult yet (v0.185 bath scene, Dylan's birthday talk) , then why would he take sophia there that's the real question? He suggested the club to Sophia btw. ellie was there with sophia and Patricia and i don't think she was old enough for a club.

Last edited:

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
View attachment 2723567
This kid goes to a night club.
And Sophia is not such an obedient woman.

She gave her voice to the thugs, Bennett, the principal, and even Ava.

Most importantly, she is a former college teacher.

She should know about Dylan, and she constantly said that Dylan should have girlfriend, not herself.

It's too hard to explain because the initial setup is broken in many parts.

To put it simply, Dylan had to either remain a brat or mature from the start.

Sofia shouldn't have been a former university professor, she shouldn't have been a well-educated daughter of a wealthy family and a current high school teacher.

I keep saying, I didn't make this setup and I'm not the one who broke this setup.

- Finding and uploading images took longer than expected.
- Including the problem of the translator.
when puberty hit u hard.....

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
She is intelligent, at first she is just lacking the wisdom on knowing when she's being played, seduced, or in some cases, when to resist temptation. Later on she's just more and more corrupted by the experiences.

I'm done talking to trolls today. Have a pleasant one!!!
You mean Sophia is doing sex education because she lacks wisdom?

Or is Sophia lacking her wisdom, so not realizing that she is being seduced?

:ROFLMAO:

Sofia shouldn't be teacher and has to be readmitted to elementary school.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Sadly, it's not because of my puberty, but because I get angry when I see people who reject common sense.

Everything I have written and said so far has been common sense.
I don't think he's taking about you, he's taking about Dylan's puberty mate

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
She said it herself: That she sucked guys in the car (doing handjobs) haaaaaaaa..... And now Dylan: He was still in the car saying (in his head) that he should check on Sophia, how she'll behave with strangers now..... He's already noticed that Sophia is getting more and more into teasing (playing) in public! :WeSmart::coffee:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Intelligence and wisdom are two different things. Intelligence is having knowledge and wisdom is about having the ability to apply it to the real world. There are plenty of geniuses who do stupid things all the time. Doesn't mean they failed their IQ test.
That's just straight up wrong. Intelligence is basically potential (hence why IQ-tests don't have questions requiring a PHD in Physics), whereas knowledge is, well, knowledge. You can't raise your intelligence, but you can acquire more knowledge over the course of your life, by going to school for example. You can have all the knowledge in the world, but your level of intelligence determines how much you can make of that knowledge. Wisdom on the other hand usually comes with experience, aka running against the many walls life puts in our way. :LOL:

Anyway, back to topic. Don't mind me. lol

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
That's just straight up wrong. Intelligence is basically potential (hence why IQ-tests don't have questions requiring a PHD in Physics), whereas knowledge is, well, knowledge. You can't raise your intelligence, but you can acquire more knowledge over the course of your life, by going to school for example. You can have all the knowledge in the world, but your level of intelligence determines how much you can make of that knowledge. Wisdom on the other hand usually comes with experience, aka running against the many walls life puts in our way. :LOL:

Anyway, back to topic. Don't mind me. lol
Fair enough. Just got too sucked into the argument to phrase correctly. Had to stop and move on because any further and my own intelligence would have been lowered by their own stupidity. Yes, chronic stupidity is contagious, just talk to anyone who has spent five minute watching a Pewdiepie video to see the proof!!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: roro and Matt1

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Why does her face look like an old lady??
The previous update she was like someone in 35....
The lates teaser looks like in her 45...
What did L&P do?
He uses mature characters for teasers see my previous Posts.. in the game we might have the same v0.185 characters

Reactions: DDTolik
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes