DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
We all know dylan isn't old enough to get into the club, Even in the game sophia told dylan that he isn't an adult yet (v0.185 bath scene, Dylan's birthday talk) , then why would he take sophia there that's the real question? He suggested the club to Sophia btw. ellie was there with sophia and Patricia and i don't think she was old enough for a club. SO..
FAKE ID???

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
We all know dylan isn't old enough to get into the club, Even in the game sophia told dylan that he isn't an adult yet (v0.185 bath scene, Dylan's birthday talk) , then why would he take sophia there that's the real question? He suggested the club to Sophia btw. ellie was there with sophia and Patricia and i don't think she was old enough for a club. SO..
FAKE ID???
This game is wonderfull, although the story is full of nonsence!
Dylan don't tell Sophia about her cleavege in my playthrough, so this update is more interesting for me, than the previous one. I hope that he will test her behavior around other men, that he will provoke her to find out if she intentionally exposed her breasts or not.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
FAKE ID???
It's interesting that no-one seemed to care that Sam is about the same age as Dylan and had no issues getting into the bar where he performed - at least no issues anyone has raised so far.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
It's interesting that no-one seemed to care that Sam is about the same age as Dylan and had no issues getting into the bar where he performed - at least no issues anyone has raised so far.
Yes exactly..sam too he isn't old enough either. it'll be interesting to see how dylan enters the club .. also L&P uses mature characters for teasers so i hope there is something logical. Only logic i see is either a fake ID or sophia convince the club bouncer he's old enough and they're a couple

Last edited:
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Juidas

May 14, 2019
This just highlights the main problem with the game (IMO). The initial idea to have the game set in a day by day process is massively flawed when you suddenly need to move things on by several months (yes we had a few days skipped in part 1), when I play the game I play it like the updates that it has been a few months in Sophia's life and and therefore unseen events have happened to move her along but this is the only way that it makes sense for me. The image of Sam all buffed up within 2-3 play days is just impossible even with a ton of steroids. The event I want to see is when they go round to the swingers house and this needs to happen soon because this will be the moment that Sophia will definitely have sex with another man (again IMO) but this may take years to get there in the devs current thought process, however the wedding is due soon so maybe they will go round to their house to help with the final preparations for the wedding. My only hope is that I will still be compos mentis when that time comes :)_

Reactions: SuperPerv96

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Part 2 isn't an alternative to Part 1, it's a continuation of the story, so just like Dylan did in Part 1, in Part 2 Dylan tells Sofia to show off her body to a lot of people, while at the same time getting angry when someone approaches Sofia.

It's not the story I want, but for example...

It's likely that Dylan advised Sophia to take off her ring, but at the same time he has to get angry when another man approaches Sofia.

Then, on the way home, Dylan can tell Sophia:

D : "Did you see the disappointed face of the man when I got angry?" (Laugh)
D : “Mom, you should be proud of your body.”

This is a typical conversation between women.

Also, This is the Dylan route, all the way to Part 1.

Not funny at all.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: roro and Deniroeste

Ohhyeahbabe

Feb 12, 2023
View attachment 2587551

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.185 (Hotfix)

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.185, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170, 0.175, 0.180. 0.185

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.185 (1.95 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2587551 View attachment 2609779 View attachment 2188867
android version isn't working. it shows app isn't installed everytime. please do check it.

Reactions: Tesla223

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
if you look closely sophia is wearing her wedding ring here,
1687764669936.png

but if you look closely here there is a man standing,

1687769727053.png

he maybe:
the bartender
or
some random dude who wants to dance (understand that sophia ain't wearing her wedding ring here)

make her decision could be if the bartender , then he could offer them some alcohol or take their order or welcome them her(this is silly option because no one really welcomes anyone at the club, its just dancing and boozing) or just if sophia could allow her some to drink some liquor or both drink some strong liquor together

the other option could be if some or known random dude, understand this, Dylan suggests a well known night club that means he either been there previously with someone or just knows the place, now if its some random guy and given that Sophia is not wearing her wedding ring, he might just want to dance with her and that's why the post says 'making her decision'

since the update is linked to only dylan and sophia the second option could be wrong

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
And yet your profile name is "Dylan's Mom", not Ellie's Mom.

Ellie's open girlfriend.

There are two more branches for the Ellie route that are due to start on PD16. Everything is pretty much set up for them to be a Logan branch and a Sam branch. Logan is Ellie's official boyfriend, but Sam can easily get into her good books now that he has a car. Plus if you play both Ellie and Sam routes, Sophia has been trying to convince Ellie he's worth a shot for a while now.

But I think these branches will only be available if you didn't do the Ellie/Jules event in the backyard.
Do we have any update on Ellie's path re: Logan?

Does she have to/still have to take back a cheating Logan to stay on the Ellie/Sophia path?

I was not sure if there had been any clarification from L&P re: Ellie's paths and I thought you would know if anyone would.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
if you look closely sophia is wearing her wedding ring here,
View attachment 2725136

but if you look closely here there is a man standing,

View attachment 2725256

he maybe:
the bartender
or
some random dude who wants to dance (understand that sophia ain't wearing her wedding ring here)

make her decision could be if the bartender , then he could offer them some alcohol or take their order or welcome them her(this is silly option because no one really welcomes anyone at the club, its just dancing and boozing) or just if sophia could allow her some to drink some liquor or both drink some strong liquor together

the other option could be if some or known random dude, understand this, Dylan suggests a well known night club that means he either been there previously with someone or just knows the place, now if its some random guy and given that Sophia is not wearing her wedding ring, he might just want to dance with her and that's why the post says 'making her decision'

since the update is linked to only dylan and sophia the second option could be wrong
Interesting points you've made there. i hope it's the bartender , Since im not doing the Dylan cuck route so i don't care about if it's some random dude who wants a bite. I'll just Tell him to fuck off lol

Reactions: JorellMartis

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I feel that the release of the new update won't be in July, maybe first week of August.

But really really hope it gets released at the end of July..

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
It seems that Sofia is discovering a new vocation in herself - to become a professional girl (teacher) for the younger generation.
Since she is already a girl for two at the same time, then why not, let them go on three-way dates: Sofia + Dylan + Sam. Maybe to continue this list - Zack?
It is already known that Dylan tolerate this, and Sam is not in a position to make a scandal, and Sofia is no stranger to teaching in a group.
An additional plus is that the paths of Dylan and Sam are connected in accordance with common interests, and they themselves become "milk brothers".
The three apostles should also be invited to practical classes in order to simultaneously close the topic of Sex Ed.
Logic and realism, haha!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do we have any update on Ellie's path re: Logan?

Does she have to/still have to take back a cheating Logan to stay on the Ellie/Sophia path?

I was not sure if there had been any clarification from L&P re: Ellie's paths and I thought you would know if anyone would.
Logan cheating on Ellie has nothing to do with the Ellie route. It, as far as I can tell, only happens by playing the bonus storyline, which is so far completely independant of the Ellie route. You don't even have to play the sauna scene so that Ellie and Logan meet in the first place. Aaron from the basketball team could be cheating on her in the bonus storyline for all it matters to the Ellie route as far as I can tell.

Whilst it's not confirmed, I suspect Logan to be one of the branches of the Ellie route to start on PD16 (as well as Sam and Jules). He is due to make his next appearance then, so it makes sense.

Similar to how the Sophia routes started as Corruption, Romance and Lesbian, I suspect that the Ellie branches will follow similarly - Logan, Sam and Jules respectively. But none of this is confirmed.

Feb 26, 2022
I know the story is said to be talking place in SoCo but can we please imagine that in this parallel universe the restrictions for drinking or entering clubs is 16 y.o. like the rest of the whole god damn planet and move on?
Thank you.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I know the story is said to be talking place in SoCo but can we please imagine that in this parallel universe the restrictions for drinking or entering clubs is 16 y.o. like the rest of the whole god damn planet and move on?
Thank you.
If by "the rest of the whole god damn planet" you mean next to nowhere, then sure :)

BTW, a quick look at Germany explains his mindset on the matter.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes