PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Logan cheating on Ellie has nothing to do with the Ellie route. It, as far as I can tell, only happens by playing the bonus storyline, which is so far completely independant of the Ellie route. You don't even have to play the sauna scene so that Ellie and Logan meet in the first place. Aaron from the basketball team could be cheating on her in the bonus storyline for all it matters to the Ellie route as far as I can tell.

Whilst it's not confirmed, I suspect Logan to be one of the branches of the Ellie route to start on PD16 (as well as Sam and Jules). He is due to make his next appearance then, so it makes sense.

Similar to how the Sophia routes started as Corruption, Romance and Lesbian, I suspect that the Ellie branches will follow similarly - Logan, Sam and Jules respectively. But none of this is confirmed.
Thanks for the response. I'm happy to kick Logan to the curb so long as the Sophia path is not tied to it.

Reactions: roro

Feb 26, 2022
.... What I don't like is that it will possibly just be a lust satisfying relationship...nothing romantic like with Sam....
That lust driven relationship with Dylan is what will make her a whore in the end. The thought of incest isn't that taboo anymore on the contrary it makes her feel warm in all the right places.
For those who want a romantic ending will choose Sam. ❤
I personally would love to see her a degraded tattooed bimbo lusting after her son's dick which is "way bigger than Liam's" as she has confessed to herself.
... If I'm still alive until then, that is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
Sex-ed ceases to make sense from the moment Sophia touches Dylan sexually herself. If Sophia gives him an HJ or BJ or generally becomes active with Dylan herself, the sex-ed no longer exists. What I don't like is that it will possibly just be a lust satisfying relationship...nothing romantic like with Sam. I hope there will be a story change there too.

What can we expect with the relationship with Ellie and Sophia? Romantic or even "just" lust satisfying?

I guess in both cases it would just be lust. Personally, I am disgusted that they choose to turn Sophia into a whore (which, ultimately, from day one that was her manifest destiny - and expected by all of us who play this game -) through sexual liaisons with their own children.

Side note: Both Dylan and Ellie were inexplicably fiery and determined to grope and manipulate their own mother from the start. I wonder, in a playful sense, who the hell educated those children that way? The presumptuous "nun" Sophia? Or lustful Aunt Patricia?

Finally, I contribute to your reflection: There are several much more interesting ways to corrupt and impute Sophia, even at the beginning against her will -which is an extra seasoning of interesting morbidity- and assuming herself as such at the end. Which would bring rich nuances of contradictions in her role as "wife and mother", so as not to lose the supposed thread of the game.

In short, they have decided, I suppose, to go the simplest and most profitable path, according to what the designers themselves must have already studied.

karleston

May 20, 2022
I don't think she removed her wedding ring on the last teaser, i think L&P forgot to add it, because it doesn't make any sense, why would she do that ? She is dating dylan and he knows that she is married.

• Haha
Reactions: memo_herdez

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
[SCENARIO]
Dylan goes to the living room and asks Sophia about the photographer showing her the name. She speaks about how they met, how their love life initially was and how it currently is. She tells him that Liam, in his efforts to provide them the best life possible, has gradually become distant and their love life more and more scarce. Dylan, in his efforts to cheer up his mom, offers her to go out together. She accepts and they go initially for the restaurant but then they end up in the nightclub. There Sophia could offer him a real life experience on how to flirt with other women and removes her wedding ring. They may role play with each other first so that Sophia gives him some tips how not to be clumsy. Dylan starts flirting and dancing with other ladies. Meanwhile Sophia, being a knockout beauty, starts getting approached by other people from the club with the intention to flirt with her. Dylan sees that and either tolerates it (voyeur route) or stops it. They have fun both ways. In the voyeur route Sophia flirts with others (something similar with Tyler on ladies night out). Not sure if she goes a step further than groping with this guy this time… They go home and a lightheaded Sophia thanks her son for the wonderful night. They go to his room and start kissing (normal route) or talking about the events at the club (voyeur route). Kissing continues with groping and they get interrupted. Or they don’t get interrupted but Sophia at some point puts her boundaries (my fantasy… after having a 69 ;)).

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
[SCENARIO]
Dylan goes to the living room and asks Sophia about the photographer showing her the name. She speaks about how they met, how their love life initially was and how it currently is. She tells him that Liam, in his efforts to provide them the best life possible, has gradually become distant and their love life more and more scarce. Dylan, in his efforts to cheer up his mom, offers her to go out together. She accepts and they go initially for the restaurant but then they end up in the nightclub. There Sophia could offer him a real life experience on how to flirt with other women and removes her wedding ring. They may role play with each other first so that Sophia gives him some tips how not to be clumsy. Dylan starts flirting and dancing with other ladies. Meanwhile Sophia, being a knockout beauty, starts getting approached by other people from the club with the intention to flirt with her. Dylan sees that and either tolerates it (voyeur route) or stops it. They have fun both ways. In the voyeur route Sophia flirts with others (something similar with Tyler on ladies night out). Not sure if she goes a step further than groping with this guy this time… They go home and a lightheaded Sophia thanks her son for the wonderful night. They go to his room and start kissing (normal route) or talking about the events at the club (voyeur route). Kissing continues with groping and they get interrupted. Or they don’t get interrupted but Sophia at some point puts her boundaries (my fantasy… after having a 69 ;)).
I'd love it if this happens
I think we're thinking too much about it I'm just going to wait for update. I've no interest in the voyeur tbh.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I agree with you. definitely, This Dylan's cuck route makes the Dylan character poor and weak in the game. Especially, Especially, those who like to play only Sofia/Dylan romantic storyline in the game will surely lose their interest. I have played every route of this game except blackmail route. i think, sam storyline, ellie and some lesbian storylines is the best storylines in entire game. These storylines are also very exciting and hot events with good story. But I didn't feel like there was any story in the Sophia/Dylan storyline. Dylan couple event is good but not better than sam and others events. The Sophia/Dylan storyline is a generic and simple sex education storyline. And I didn't see any good story in the Sophia/Dylan storyline.

Lets see if this event will change my calculation.
If L&P can make the story line so that Dylan is the manipulator and Sophia is acting according to his ideas, then that is not a weakness but a strength. Also, without Dylan, the story lines of Sam and Aiden make little sense. Sam is a counterpart to Dylan, that's his job. In my view, Sam is too perfect to be an interesting story line, alone. The entanglements are missing. If the two were being watched by Dylan through the window, for example, or were actually caught by surprise in their actions , then his story line would gain weight. So far, however, the whole thing is rather simple and has little depth. Sam is just lucky to be the first guy besides Liam to have had some significant action with Sophia. That's all there really is. Ellie story line is more interesting. She has not only Sophia, but also Julia in her main story and connections to many other characters (like Christine and Dylan). Much more has happened, and the potential is far greater. I guess, Ultimately, it will be the story lines with Dylan and Ellie that are the strongest.

Reactions: sickqt and hzjujk
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes