Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks for the response. I'm happy to kick Logan to the curb so long as the Sophia path is not tied to it.
Depends entirely on how much you want Sophia corrupted. As far as I'm aware, you can play the Dylan route so turning Sophia into a worthless slut and still have not have met Logan yet. Logan only matters if you want to turn Ellie into a worthless slut.
:love::cool:
Boom!!! they're going to turn up the heat in the dance floor
But do we need to alert Sophie Ellis-Bextor about a murder on the dance-floor?

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I am reluctant to think that the decision Sophia has made is ... to dance.
The decision to dance doesn't require thinking at all. You either need to, or aren't gonna.

EDIT: Speaking as a dancer, it's either all-in, or not at all. If there's a good beat, there's nothing that will stop me from the dance floor. But if there's no mood or anything like that, the floor is lava. It's how you feel, there's no thinking to it

EDIT 2: If I have a partner (read: a follow, ie woman), it's my job to make her look good. I can do every move perfectly as a lead, but if I've failed to make her smile and walk away happy, then I've failed as my role as lead. Dylan isn't mature enough to understand that. He still thinks going to a hairdresser makes one gay.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think the action at home won't be "Little" since it's already late i think they won't spend much time in club. Maybe They'll dance, get horny and go home, It's just my opinion, I'm not too sure.
Why would they be getting horny? I get the going out, having fun, getting drunk, heading home. Not getting why Sophia would get horny at all - she's with Dylan

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Why would they be getting horny? I get the going out, having fun, getting drunk, heading home. Not getting why Sophia would get horny at all - she's with Dylan
I won't say she wouldn't feel horny since in the last update she got wet & horny atleast 3 times
1. When she gave dylan a French kissing lesson
2. When dylan massaged her boobs & nipples. She felt dylan hard dick on her her back
3. At the living room after coming out of Dylan's room knowing that dylan desires for her . Also tried to imagine how dylan uses her panties & what fantasies he has for his mom

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
For some reason, there's a feeling in the latest teaser that L&P is going to turn us around. Everyone thinks it will be the dance floor but can't it be something else or Dylan says let's get out of here and continue the fun at home or somewhere else (where they can be alone)? The previous teaser was called Making a Decision. What if it was Sophia's decision to go further with Dylan? and if he decided to go forward.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
For some reason, there's a feeling in the latest teaser that L&P is going to turn us around. Everyone thinks it will be the dance floor but can't it be something else or Dylan says let's get out of here and continue the fun at home or somewhere else (where they can be alone)? The previous teaser was called Making a Decision. What if it was Sophia's decision to go further with Dylan? and if he decided to go forward.
I was thinking about it too. lm just going to keep calm and wait for the next teaser

Mailman777

Apr 4, 2022
Release on 30th of June ? I think it is possible if LP will work 24/24 7/7 … I am glad that he cut the animations … it was not realistic and a total waiste of time … the story line and the graphics make the VN interesting

• Love
Reactions: Sonny86
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes