Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
Release on 30th of June ? I think it is possible if LP will work 24/24 7/7 … I am glad that he cut the animations … it was not realistic and a total waiste of time … the story line and the graphics make the VN interesting
Sit down kid. You have lots to learn on how LP works. Regulars here know that it won't be released even by 30th July let alone 30th June.:sneaky:

Mailman777

Apr 4, 2022
Sit down kid. You have lots to learn on how LP works. Regulars here know that it won't be released even by 30th July let alone 30th June.:sneaky:
Wow … he is so mean ? he is very good in what he is doing than … risking so much … his figures could drop down very fast if he is not careful

Hondo22

Jan 30, 2020
Can one please help me out. I’m new to the awam game and like the rest of us I like it. I recently saw an episode of awam sex-ed , can anyone tell where I can find all the sex-ed parts. The segment I saw was part #4 but it was heavily pixelated. Also if any one knows is there a sex-ed #5. Thank you all very much Hondo22.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sickqt

mothersam

Aug 11, 2021
maybe it will be released in the second week of July and if not only in August I'm trying to be realistic knowing how the LP works

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I now have a little idea of what LP is trying to do.

I don't know why Dylan and Sofia planned to go out late at night.

Maybe Dylan had left room and found Sofia alone in living room and suggested her out on a late night date.
Or maybe Dylan planned to ask Sophia about Liam the photographer.

Now I will write my guesses.

First, Sofia's removal of the ring is an extension of the 'girlfriend' role play.

Dylan would propose role-playing as his girlfriend again, and Sophia would choose to accept/reject it, and removing the ring would mean acceptance.

I have previously written that if LP directs the scene of removing the ring incorrectly, it could send the wrong signal of "ownership has changed."

Of course, I don't think the reason for removing the ring is to forget Liam or to seduce another man.

Part 2 is a continuation of Part 1.

Second, Dylan and Sophia dance together. Dirty Dancing.

I've written before that I speculate like this, LP gave up on animation because the content of the animation was dance and he had to work, so many NPCs.

Dirty Dancing will bring Dylan to the point where Sam arrived.

Maybe as they dance, they may or may not kiss, but they become identical to Sam, except that Dylan can't see Sophia naked.
Sucking the breasts was already done in Part 1. (it's my delusion, There was no)
Or the event in the jacuzzi could be a little left.
Maybe she should have a little drink.

Dylan won't trigger the voyeur/cuck in part 2.

If LP introduced a new character, the story would be too long and LP wouldn't want that.
Also, I say again, Part 2 is a continuation of Part 1.

Third, they come home and go to the jacuzzi because they are a little sweaty and a little aroused.

That's all I can guess.

I previously thought it was irrational for LP to use a significant portion of the rendering in the bathtub scene in Part 1, only to use another significant portion in the jacuzzi scene in Part 2.

So I was critical.

I guess the dance floor will be the key event.
To be precise, I guess it will be the scene that LP considers most important.

Some people tend to overestimate LP.

They should remember that his cliffhanger and his options didn't mean much for the most part.

He just wants to make a lot of money with little effort.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I think I now have a little idea of what LP is trying to do.

I don't know why Dylan and Sofia planned to go out late at night.

Maybe Dylan had left room and found Sofia alone in living room and suggested her out on a late night date.
Or maybe Dylan planned to ask Sophia about Liam the photographer.

Now I will write my guesses.

First, Sofia's removal of the ring is an extension of the 'girlfriend' role play.

Dylan would propose role-playing as his girlfriend again, and Sophia would choose to accept/reject it, and removing the ring would mean acceptance.

I have previously written that if LP directs the scene of removing the ring incorrectly, it could send the wrong signal of "ownership has changed."

Of course, I don't think the reason for removing the ring is to forget Liam or to seduce another man.

Part 2 is a continuation of Part 1.

Second, Dylan and Sophia dance together. Dirty Dancing.

I've written before that I speculate like this, LP gave up on animation because the content of the animation was dance and he had to work, so many NPCs.

Dirty Dancing will bring Dylan to the point where Sam arrived.

Maybe as they dance, they may or may not kiss, but they become identical to Sam, except that Dylan can't see Sophia naked.
Sucking the breasts was already done in Part 1.
Or the event in the jacuzzi could be a little left.

Dylan won't trigger the voyeur/cuck in part 2.

If LP introduced a new character, the story would be too long and LP wouldn't want that.
Also, I say again, Part 2 is a continuation of Part 1.

Third, they come home and go to the jacuzzi because they are a little sweaty and a little aroused.

That's all I can guess.

I thought it was unreasonable that, LP was consuming most of the renders in the bathtub scene in Part 1 and then again in the Jacuzzi.

So I was critical.

I guess the dance floor will be the key event.
To be precise, I guess it will be the scene that LP considers most important.

Some people tend to overestimate LP.

They should remember that his cliffhanger and his options didn't mean much for the most part.

He just wants to make a lot of money with little effort.
If dirty dancing was the animation plan, how does that equal being on par or slightly jumping ahead of Sam, per his comment? If the jacuzzi is the after part of the club, that would be three re-hashes with Liam, Sam, and now Dylan.

Edit - And why return to the water, when they were in the water in part one???

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
If dirty dancing was the animation plan, how does that equal being on par or slightly jumping ahead of Sam, per his comment? If the jacuzzi is the after part of the club, that would be three re-hashes with Liam, Sam, and now Dylan.

Edit - And why return to the water, when they were in the water in part one???
The fact that there is a Jacuzzi scene in Part 2 is itself unreasonable to me.

However, it is written that way in the published schedule.

The dirty dancing I mentioned is tight physical contact.

I think that the two of them doing dirty dancing means the middle ground between a son who receives sex education and a son who becomes a lover.

I guess LP have worked with that in mind.

And you shouldn't think of Part 2 as a single event, but if you think of Part 1 and Part 2 together, Dylan did everything Sam did.
Except Dylan hasn't seen Sophia naked yet.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The fact that there is a Jacuzzi scene in Part 2 is itself unreasonable to me.

However, it is written that way in the published schedule.

The dirty dancing I mentioned is tight physical contact.

I think that the two of them doing dirty dancing means the middle ground between a son who receives sex education and a son who becomes a lover.

I guess LP have worked with that in mind.

And you shouldn't think of Part 2 as a single event, but if you think of Part 1 and Part 2 together, Dylan did everything Sam did.
Except for seeing naked.
I don't think I said parts 1 and 2 are single events. That's how he labeled them. I know they are a continuation. I'm pointing out that none of the paths have any original thought to the location and events. It's like reading the same thing that takes place in the same place with different characters.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I don't think I said parts 1 and 2 are single events. That's how he labeled them. I know they are a continuation. I'm pointing out that none of the paths have any original thought to the location and events. It's like reading the same thing that takes place in the same place with different characters.
It seems that writing to be detailed has misunderstood you.

I wasn't guessing, I was suggesting.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes