tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I don't think I said parts 1 and 2 are single events. That's how he labeled them. I know they are a continuation. I'm pointing out that none of the paths have any original thought to the location and events. It's like reading the same thing that takes place in the same place with different characters.
and.

yes.

That was the way LP had been until now.

Dec 30, 2020
I think I now have a little idea of what LP is trying to do.

I don't know why Dylan and Sofia planned to go out late at night.

Maybe Dylan had left room and found Sofia alone in living room and suggested her out on a late night date.
Or maybe Dylan planned to ask Sophia about Liam the photographer.

Now I will write my guesses.

First, Sofia's removal of the ring is an extension of the 'girlfriend' role play.

Dylan would propose role-playing as his girlfriend again, and Sophia would choose to accept/reject it, and removing the ring would mean acceptance.

I have previously written that if LP directs the scene of removing the ring incorrectly, it could send the wrong signal of "ownership has changed."

Of course, I don't think the reason for removing the ring is to forget Liam or to seduce another man.

Part 2 is a continuation of Part 1.

Second, Dylan and Sophia dance together. Dirty Dancing.

I've written before that I speculate like this, LP gave up on animation because the content of the animation was dance and he had to work, so many NPCs.

Dirty Dancing will bring Dylan to the point where Sam arrived.

Maybe as they dance, they may or may not kiss, but they become identical to Sam, except that Dylan can't see Sophia naked.
Sucking the breasts was already done in Part 1.
Or the event in the jacuzzi could be a little left.
Maybe she should have a little drink.

Dylan won't trigger the voyeur/cuck in part 2.

If LP introduced a new character, the story would be too long and LP wouldn't want that.
Also, I say again, Part 2 is a continuation of Part 1.

Third, they come home and go to the jacuzzi because they are a little sweaty and a little aroused.

That's all I can guess.

I previously thought it was irrational for LP to use a significant portion of the rendering in the bathtub scene in Part 1, only to use another significant portion in the jacuzzi scene in Part 2.

So I was critical.

I guess the dance floor will be the key event.
To be precise, I guess it will be the scene that LP considers most important.

Some people tend to overestimate LP.

They should remember that his cliffhanger and his options didn't mean much for the most part.

He just wants to make a lot of money with little effort.
IMG_20230627_211612.jpg
When? :(

• Sad
Reactions: Lust & nipple

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
That wasn't the way L&P was writing from the start if you're talking about re-hashing events with other events.
When I played Part 1 of this game, I didn't care what kind of person LP was.

I thought he saved the scene for the splendid finale, so I endured even if it was frustrating and boring.

While playing Part 2, I felt his fraud and bad business, so I started criticizing him.

That was before reading this forum post.

I don't know what he was thinking at first or what plans he had.

But in Part 2, We know he's repeating the scene.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If dirty dancing was the animation plan, how does that equal being on par or slightly jumping ahead of Sam, per his comment? If the jacuzzi is the after part of the club, that would be three re-hashes with Liam, Sam, and now Dylan.

Edit - And why return to the water, when they were in the water in part one???
Just a quick speculation on this: Sophia and Dylan are arriving home. Sophia happy, overexcited, sweaty and a little drunk, instead of taking a shower, she decides to use the pool without changing her clothes. Of course she doesn't want to ruin the dress. Dylan just manages to turn off the pool lights...

Because somehow they have to wash themselves. ;)

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
All we can do is keep guessing things. But the another jacuzzi scene doesn't make any sense it would've been far better if we had something like this.
after returning home, sophia kisses dylan and goes to take a bath but this time dylan won't join her.. after that she goes to her room. while lying on the bed she starts to get horny thinking about what she has done so far with dylan and masterbate to it while thinking about dylan

(OR)

After getting out of the bathroom she decides to say good night to dylan. she peeks into to dylans room before going to bed and see's he's jerking off to her photos and gets wet . She enters the room and tells dylan that she'll help him and takes off her bath robe and gets naked dylan jerks off while she touches herself infront of dylan. After finishing up They kiss eachothe and Sophia returns to her room with a new feeling towards dylan and the scene ends.
but it's L&P we cannot expect something like this

Last edited:

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Just a quick speculation on this: Sophia and Dylan are arriving home. Sophia happy, overexcited, sweaty and a little drunk, instead of taking a shower, she decides to use the pool without changing her clothes. Of course she doesn't want to ruin the dress. Dylan just manages to turn off the pool lights...

Because somehow they have to wash themselves.
The pool is right outside their bedroom balcony. Bit risky to be playing sex ed.
Or maybe Liam getting up and turning on the bedroom light is the "interuption"

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The pool is right outside their bedroom balcony. Bit risky to be playing sex ed.
Or maybe Liam getting up and turning on the bedroom light is the "interuption"
Therefore "Lights out!".
It's just a little speculation. And going swimming in your own pool in the dark, even naked, is initially not reprehensible or forbidden. :D

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes