Feb 26, 2022
After all that dancing in high heels I sure hope Dylan offers a nice foot massage when they're alone, using not only his hands but mouth as well; getting Sofia horny. Hhhhmmm now that's a render I'd pay to see. :love::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sickqt

ET271

May 1, 2022
Is the upcoming event the sequel to the last update or an alternative route? If its an alternative route than it sucks

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
There is no causal relationship(shhh),
But L&P's work speed has been increased except for animation
Let's be clear, during this update cycle L&P had been dragging his heels. It was only after he responded to (i think) a Patreon post asking about animations and he announced there was no animation for this update, that he returned to his very predictable 5% CS + 5% RS every ~2 days. From May 22 - June 21 he only updated his progress, on average, every 1.5 days. Magically, from June 21 through today there's been a progress update every day.

This daily 5% alternating CS/RS increment has been his normal pace over the last several development cycles, no matter how many renders are in an update. Don't be fooled, he was sluggo at the start of this cycle and has only in the last week "sped up" to his normal (and somewhat pathetic) average of about 6.5 renders per day.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes