DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Why? L&P is not really good with his animations. Most of them just rip you out of the imersion, and that is clearly a negative. In addition, development is already much too slow. The effort is therefore much better invested in the images.
I personally like to see animations in certain scenes like kissing, sucking or rubbing. Even if it's for a few seconds.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I personally like to see animations in certain scenes like kissing, sucking or rubbing. Even if it's for a few seconds.
Well, but isn't it more important that this game is finished at some point? I also have to say that short loops are really the biggest imersion killers. It just always looks strange and weirdly comical. I'd rather have a image and let the mental cinema do the rest.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, but isn't it more important that this game is finished at some point? I also have to say that short loops are really the biggest imersion killers. It just always looks strange and weirdly comical. I'd rather have a image and let the mental cinema do the rest.
After the big fanfare L&P made about aminations and a lot of people on here thought that it was a bad idea and the game didn't need it anyway.
So will he drop event based updates next?As I am not a big fan

Reactions: hzjujk

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
So, another boring and milking event is fast shaping up for Dylan fans. i think, if this event has a cuck scene, And if Dylan doesn't progress well in this event definitely, Dylan fans will start crying in one eye.
View attachment 2730120 View attachment 2730122

Dylan fans will start crying in one eye , like this.:cry::LOL::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2730124 View attachment 2730126
So the decision might be he either let's sophia dance alone while he enjoys from the side or he dance's with her . Interesting. If so I'll be doing both.

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: Lust & nipple

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I hope LP drops the animations from this point on. He wasted to much time on kissing and boob shaking animations. The Sam scene with him sucking boobs and the Dylan scene where he grabs her boobs are the only worthy animations that were made. Every other one was a waste of time. Sophia first animation was her pulling her top down. 3 minor characters have the only sex animation and it set the first update back months. Drop the animations.
Agree. As someone that watches the development more than the game itself, I can objectively say that he is kind of mediocre at animations and they aren't worth the time needed.

Of them all, about half have been bad. Outright bad. The only decent ones have been with side characters alone (girl in classroom, took an extra month or two) and Sam's bedroom. The bathtub animations were weird looking and the ones where he pulls her top up and down look like bad fan art.

The time needed to make them is just not worth the payoff. If he hired some help it would maybe make it worth it but he won't so...

• Angry
Reactions: Kliorkt

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
I hope LP drops the animations from this point on. He wasted to much time on kissing and boob shaking animations. The Sam scene with him sucking boobs and the Dylan scene where he grabs her boobs are the only worthy animations that were made. Every other one was a waste of time. Sophia first animation was her pulling her top down. 3 minor characters have the only sex animation and it set the first update back months. Drop the animations.
Sam's animations are the best animations so far. The animations of Sam sucking her nipples and he kissing and grabbing her breasts in the scene are very high quality animations. Dylan's animation wasn't that great. Because Dylan's face was not good and the animation was blurry in some places. That animation quality was very low.:unsure:

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Agree. As someone that watches the development more than the game itself, I can objectively say that he is kind of mediocre at animations and they aren't worth the time needed.

Of them all, about half have been bad. Outright bad. The only decent ones have been with side characters alone (girl in classroom, took an extra month or two) and Sam's bedroom. The bathtub animations were weird looking and the ones where he pulls her top up and down look like bad fan art.

The time needed to make them is just not worth the payoff. If he hired some help it would maybe make it worth it but he won't so...
You right, but Sam's bedroom was bad as well, her facial expressions were unnatural. I think good animation just brings the pics to life vs. making it look like a diffent things.

Feb 26, 2022
I wish the Cuck kink (story) will somehow transfer over to Liam as it doesn't make any sence for Dylan; plus I can sence some change in behaviour from Sofia towards her husband that I hope will continue.
In any case, I have zero points collected for the cuck route so most likeley my story will be over once they reach the Club. :ROFLMAO:

karleston

May 20, 2022
You right, but Sam's bedroom was bad as well, her facial expressions were unnatural. I think good animation just brings the pics to life vs. making it look like a diffent things.
I remember you said that pixil animations were better at some point so i went to check it out. And yes you need to blind to say such things.

This event without animations took the longest to develop. So i say this has nothing to do with animations but maybe how he plans these events.

Reactions: roro
Dec 19, 2021
So, Dylan has to do all this in this event to catch Sam. But this event doesn't have any little animations. I don't know how dylan will catch sam. In part 1, Dylan only french kisses 2 times and plays with Sophia's breasts. Dylan has achieved this progress through sex education. Dylan makes little progress in part 1.
View attachment 2728293 View attachment 2728294 View attachment 2728296 View attachment 2728297 View attachment 2728299 View attachment 2728300 View attachment 2728301 View attachment 2728303 View attachment 2728304 View attachment 2728306 View attachment 2728307 View attachment 2728308
L&P We want to see Sophia/Dylan's real actions in this event.
Yes but How will the relationship develop in Part 2? Will it still be along sex-ed lines, or will something change in light of Sophia's final feelings? We are waiting to find out. After this update I will decide whether to support him or not.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes