Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Well, I usually protest against animations, because they extend the development cycle, but, I think a dancing animation clip of Sophia like the sis in the game In a Scent would have been nice in this case.

Reactions: Ohhyeahbabe

Ohhyeahbabe

Feb 12, 2023
Having a little fun

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aah i know where it's going. Sophia will feel alive and kinky as she is 17. And for this Dylan will get some reward for sure. But sad part is there is no animation and i think kissing animation should be mandatory just like #milfycity.

Ohhyeahbabe

Feb 12, 2023
Well, I usually protest against animations, because they extend the development cycle, but, I think a dancing animation clip of Sophia like the sis in the game In a Scent would have been nice in this case.
Absolutely! In other game called Amnesia by SuperAlex MC's mother and two sisters dance like Arabic dancers for him in his dream and the animations are.

Feb 26, 2022
Pffff.... Been there done that. No imagination at all from L&P.
They'll kiss and fondle (as with Tyler).
They'll head to the Jacuzzi (as with Sam) - Unless he equates it with the bathroom scene.

This leaves us with a "Dylans Room" scenario.
Kissing of her boobs, rubbing her clit (interruption by someone in the family) followed by "mom I'v already seen your pubic hairs show yourself fully naked (as with Sam) then maybe (and hoping) for a "mom could I really satisfy you with the size of my dick?" (gets naked) "How do I put a condom on "for Mary"? (Sex Ed as with the children). And if we are lucky a Handjob and ejaculation on her tits (yeah right).
Sofia heading back to her marrital bed thinking how once more she let herself go, "it's so wrong but why is my pussy wet?!"
TO BE CONTINUED.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Pffff.... Been there done that. No imagination at all from L&P.
They'll kiss and fondle (as with Tyler).
They'll head to the Jacuzzi (as with Sam) - Unless he equates it with the bathroom scene.

This leaves us with a "Dylans Room" scenario.
Kissing of her boobs, rubbing her clit (interruption by someone in the family) followed by "mom I'v already seen your pubic hairs show yourself fully naked (as with Sam) then maybe (and hoping) for a "mom could I really satisfy you with the size of my dick?" (gets naked) "How do I put a condom on "for Mary"? (Sex Ed as with the children). And if we are lucky a Handjob and ejaculation on her tits (yeah right).
Sofia heading back to her marrital bed thinking how once more she let herself go, "it's so wrong but why is my pussy wet?!"
TO BE CONTINUED.
Ur 100% right, This dylan/sophia route needs something like this but L&P want to drag this as far as possible. I hate this guy more than my ex

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
70%
They are in dancing stage !
No. Teasers and the the development of the update have connection at all. 70% means They're already at home.
Just like a movie. The shoot is already finished by the time you get the teasers of the film. Comprendre ?

Last edited:

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
I hope LP drops the animations from this point on. He wasted to much time on kissing and boob shaking animations. The Sam scene with him sucking boobs and the Dylan scene where he grabs her boobs are the only worthy animations that were made. Every other one was a waste of time. Sophia first animation was her pulling her top down. 3 minor characters have the only sex animation and it set the first update back months. Drop the animations.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I hope LP drops the animations from this point on. He wasted to much time on kissing and boob shaking animations. The Sam scene with him sucking boobs and the Dylan scene where he grabs her boobs are the only worthy animations that were made. Every other one was a waste of time. Sophia first animation was her pulling her top down. 3 minor characters have the only sex animation and it set the first update back months. Drop the animations.
Dropping animations will be a huge L for this game. some scenes need animations.

Reactions: DDTolik
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes