ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Can the animations be added after game is complete? Would people be interested in that?
Quite possibly, if this was a project with a 'normal' timescale but at the current rate of development AWAM will last for another 30-40 years. [I tend to believe the higher estimate & it's easy to work out]. Animations have slowed down an already very slow process. IMO they were never needed & would not be missed. Even in games where they're common they represent a 'nice to have,' rather than an 'essential' & they're only nice to have if they add something to the story &/or don't slow everything else down.

Dec 19, 2021
I wish the Cuck kink (story) will somehow transfer over to Liam as it doesn't make any sence for Dylan; plus I can sence some change in behaviour from Sofia towards her husband that I hope will continue.
In any case, I have zero points collected for the cuck route so most likeley my story will be over once they reach the Club. :ROFLMAO:
I've always thought it's creepy to see your mom with other guys, better to transfer the Cook line from Dylan to Liam or Sam. It especially suits just Liam or Sam. It makes sense. But it didn't make sense to Dylan. The cuck route definitely makes Dylan a weak character in the story. I know, it's just an option in the game. But Since this cuck route is stuck in the Sophia/Dylan storyline, there is a high possibility that this storyline will turn into a boring storyline for the players. Because the Sophia/Dylan relationship is limited to sex-ed only, fans quickly lose interest in this Sophia/Dylan storyline. It has already started.

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
L & P definition of hot is anything with Sophie in will be considered hot.
She eats, that’s hot
She pee that’s hot
She flicked her hair that’s hot
And so on and so on
but for me, like sophia is a stupid fool and a brainless bitch, if she decides to be the first to spread her legs in front of the children, SAMAM, I understand that this player controls the actions of sophia, I don’t want to offend anyone, but think for yourself even if there is someone who controls her .. develop her not most mazgov?! she doesn't understand that sam PRIME MEANING OBROS or she hasn't been fucked for so long that tiper sophia xs who will kick her and fuck her

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Yes but How will the relationship develop in Part 2? Will it still be along sex-ed lines, or will something change in light of Sophia's final feelings? We are waiting to find out. After this update I will decide whether to support him or not.
Sex ed line is turning into a incest line . That's the plan for dylan. There was a hint atleast as you can get an idea of it from the living room scene when Sophia was thinking about dylans behaviour around her and that's why dylan confessed everything he did secretly and told her that he wants her so you can rule out the sex education part, it makes no sense anymore it's turning into a forbidden relationship (it's already forbidden anyway).

FOR THE DYLAN ROUTE:
As you know there are two options for dylan either he take a step back and enjoy (cuck) or prevent the approches and have fun himself (romance). You can pick what you would like to see in their relationship that's why there is two route (For me there shouldn't be a cDylan route it should've been Liam in his place).
Dylan's behaviours will decide what you'll get in the scene, for example.
If Dylan protects sophia from the hobos in the park you'll get the scene where Dylan fondles Sophia's butt. In the salon If Dylan tells Sophia about her top falling down you'll get the bath scene with him. If you send dylan to the boarding school then that's end of dylan/sophia route instead you'll get dylan/amber route from there. So I guess this event is the same so you'll get atleast something in both routes ( according to L&p dylan won't achieve anything less than Sam) but Like it or not it'll take time for them to do the real thing since it's a forbidden relationship not a normal one if you follow the normal dylan route. Hell.. Even sam is yet to do the real thing and Will be the last person to do so it's not easy there as well.
(I encourage you to do the both route so you won't miss any action.. including sam) ;)

Last edited:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Guess What's gonna happen ....Looking for your crazy answers View attachment 2730331
The craziest thing that comes into my mind is that after they return home (horny) Sophia will get naked and let dylan touch her even her pussy (might) while they kiss and Sophia touches dylans dick then a sudden knock on the door. Sophia hides somewhere.
Liam: where is your mom ?
Dylan : she is taking a shower
Liam: did you guys have fun ?
Dylan : yes It was fun
Liam: okay goodnight then
Dylan: Goodnight dad
Sophia gives him a kiss and her panty as a thank you for the date then leaves the room. To be Continued.
But hey it's L&P anything is possible.

Last edited:

Dr Secz

Sep 30, 2020
There is a game named Midnight paradise, you probably know what is it about. Great renders and animation too... Come on LT step on it, act like you care.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes