DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
What will come after this Dylan Part 2 update?
I'm not sure about L&P's roadmap, but if Part 2 turns out to be a disappointment, not only Dylan's fans will be upset, but also Sam's fans, and Aiden's fans, because we'll have to wait until 2025 to see the other hot things.
If you're like me then you won't be dispointed.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
This event has to be hot to keep the fan base active for the long wait till next event.
Remember there is a sabatical after this event as LP ports the game to Steam.

I still like the pool idea with Ellie being the interuption.
It cant be in a car as Dylan doent drive and Sophia is drunk.
I am hoping it's not a replay of Sam in jacuzi and bedroom.
Whatever it is, hoping it's as Hot as LP claims.

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
I get the feeling there are going to be alot of disappointed fans. I would be surprised if even the tamest of these guesses comes true.

I think some dance floor groping from Dylan (that she tolerates) a good night kiss and a boob flash is the most we can hope for then its "see ya in 2025 ". Apparently, thats "hot".

Hope I am wrong, but this ain't my first rodeo.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
This event has to be hot to keep the fan base active for the long wait till next event.
Remember there is a sabatical after this event as LP ports the game to Steam.
Is he going port awam or DOL on steam??
this game has contents like (incest/shota) will that be allowed in steam.. ??? Or am I wrong ?

Last edited:

Mailman777

Apr 4, 2022
That is definitely a good tip. I personally like the direction of both Dylan paths. We can only hope that he will catch up with Sam. But I also like the paths of Sam and Ellie. I would also be interested in more Lima content, but here the good wife path is too boring for me. Maybe if L&P could add a little bit of swinger events or a Liam who cheats. The only path I don't like in AWAM is are the Aiden path and both side jobs. But this is mainly because they seem unnecessary and unrealistic to me and I would rather like to see them out of the game or in an later DLC in order to finish the game faster.
Aiden path is the best my little friend

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Not everyone likes it
I like it but I would still get rid of him.
That is a fucking weird thing to do. The side jobs with the old geezers and Aiden are the "normal guy's" peak moments for this game. I'm not a fan of incest, let alone shota. So SAM and other men are the paths for me.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
That is a fucking weird thing to do. The side jobs with the old geezers and Aiden are the "normal guy's" peak moments for this game. I'm not a fan of incest, let alone shota. So SAM and other men are the paths for me.
Exactly
You're free to pick your path .. play how you wanna play and enjoy
Side job events are one of my favourites along side dylan and sam paths

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
prediction for next update
sex 0%
bj 0.01%
hj 1%
dry hump during dancing 10%
kiss 100%
sucking tits 100%
i dont think any sucking tits or full naked sophia will be there, as L&P said it will be hot as sam's considering all together.
i dont understand what altogether here means does it mean along with dylan part1, if so part1 doesnt add that much hotness.

Last edited:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
i dont think any sucking tits or full naked sophia will be there, as L&P said it will be hot as sam's considering all together.
i dont understand what altogether here means does it mean along with dylan part1, if so part1 doesnt add that much hotness.
also he said there wont be any cuck events yet he is adding them. at this point i dont even feel it will as hot as he said.
How do you know it's totally a cuck Event??. All He said was "actually both" so the decision is to dance with Dylan. it could mean dylan dance with sophia while everyone watches sophia , its might just be that.
I don't think anyone would approach sophia and since it's strictly an dylan/sophia event L&P won't add another 3 character between them except the character that already exists in it . They'll get interrupted at home. It's totally my own opinion. Could be wrong, could be right.

Reactions: hzjujk

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
How do you know it's totally a cuck Event??. All He said was "actually both" so the decision is to dance with Dylan. it could mean dylan dance with sophia while everyone watches sophia , its might just be that.
I don't think anyone would approach sophia and since it's strictly an dylan/sophia event L&P won't add another 3 character between them except the character that already exists in it . They'll get interrupted at home. It's totally my own opinion. Could be wrong, could be right.
well he changes things at the time of making as he needs.
1.dylan part1 added flashback and cdylan scenes which he said they wont be.
2. cancelled animations - initially for both dylan part2 and cristine events later he said there will be 1 in cristine event maybe patreons complained idk for sure.
just saying that he doesnt do everything as he says or he too doesnt know untill he starts making that particular update. just not to what will be and will not be there but also how hot the event will be, many didnt think part1 dylan as hot as he said.

Reactions: Zacko man

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So, are rhere any actual lesbian sex scenes?
First lesbian sex scene is due PD15. Then another on PDs 16 and 17.
Is there any actual nudity in this game? All I've seen is hints, and haven't seen any sex scenes yet.
Plenty on the Ellie route. Last half-dozen or so events have all had nudity - Sophia and Ellie. Plus a topless Jules.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes