DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sophia and Dylan, after dancing for a while, return to their table upstairs and receive a bad surprise: someone has stolen Sophia's purse and the wallet from Dylan's jacket. Very bad crowd Friday night at the Yopips Club in San Alejo...
Well the jokes on him cause Dylans wallet is probly empty except for maybe his Brazzers password
IMG_0500.gif

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Damn is this game a slow burn. I think I'm day 14/15 going mostly Lesbian path, with a bit of Filthy (the husband seems a bit of a douche and doesn't deserve good wife points) and Sophia is still in a dry spell.

The engine noises, walking sounds, alarms and phone sound effects do not help the pacing either.

Do you have to go full Filthy and try and seduce every random guy, plus your son and his friend to see any action?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
this update is going to be another blue ball update....i doubt it will top the sam room scene....if sam got to suck the boob at least dylan can eat both the boob and the pussy..
Other people and I seem to have different memories.

In he response, LP revealed that Dylan's event this time will be just as hot, if not hotter than Sam's, and that Dylan will get no less than Sam's.

I don't remember seeing LP reply that Dylan is hotter than Sam or will overtake Sam.

Reactions: sickqt

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Sex ed line is turning into a incest line . That's the plan for dylan. There was a hint atleast as you can get an idea of it from the living room scene when Sophia was thinking about dylans behaviour around her and that's why dylan confessed everything he did secretly and told her that he wants her so you can rule out the sex education part, it makes no sense anymore it's turning into a forbidden relationship (it's already forbidden anyway).

FOR THE DYLAN ROUTE:
As you know there are two options for dylan either he take a step back and enjoy (cuck) or prevent the approches and have fun himself (romance). You can pick what you would like to see in their relationship that's why there is two route (For me there shouldn't be a cDylan route it should've been Liam in his place).
Dylan's behaviours will decide what you'll get in the scene, for example.
If Dylan protects sophia from the hobos in the park you'll get the scene where Dylan fondles Sophia's butt. In the salon If Dylan tells Sophia about her top falling down you'll get the bath scene with him. If you send dylan to the boarding school then that's end of dylan/sophia route instead you'll get dylan/amber route from there. So I guess this event is the same so you'll get atleast something in both routes ( according to L&p dylan won't achieve anything less than Sam) but Like it or not it'll take time for them to do the real thing since it's a forbidden relationship not a normal one if you follow the normal dylan route. Hell.. Even sam is yet to do the real thing and Will be the last person to do so it's not easy there as well.
(I encourage you to do the both route so you won't miss any action.. including sam) ;)
That is definitely a good tip. I personally like the direction of both Dylan paths. We can only hope that he will catch up with Sam. But I also like the paths of Sam and Ellie. I would also be interested in more Lima content, but here the good wife path is too boring for me. Maybe if L&P could add a little bit of swinger events or a Liam who cheats. The only path I don't like in AWAM is are the Aiden path and both side jobs. But this is mainly because they seem unnecessary and unrealistic to me and I would rather like to see them out of the game or in an later DLC in order to finish the game faster.

Reactions: DylansMoM_001

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
3 minor characters have the only sex animation and it set the first update back months.
Actually it's more than 1 year ago.
Crazy how fast the time fly.
Guess What's gonna happen ....Looking for your crazy answers View attachment 2730331
Obviously before something happen,they will be interrupted.
Probably the manager forget to pay the electricity bill.
Sophia and Dylan will have to cut short the club visit.

Last edited:
Reactions: codex35

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
That is definitely a good tip. I personally like the direction of both Dylan paths. We can only hope that he will catch up with Sam. But I also like the paths of Sam and Ellie. I would also be interested in more Lima content, but here the good wife path is too boring for me. Maybe if L&P could add a little bit of swinger events or a Liam who cheats. The only path I don't like in AWAM is are the Aiden path and both side jobs. But this is mainly because they seem unnecessary and unrealistic to me and I would rather like to see them out of the game or in an later DLC in order to finish the game faster.
I don't like the Aiden path either. Will get rid of him since we'll have an option do it later without effecting the dylan/sophia route , As for the side jobs I don't care about the old guys. im more interested in the 2nd side job even though it's unrealistic Im doing it for fun actually (I have a lil kink not gonna lie lol )

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Actually it's more than 1 year ago.
Crazy how fast the time fly.

Obviously before something happen,they will be interrupted.
Probably the manager forget to pay the electricity bill.
Sophia and Dylan will have to cut short the club visit.
The interruption won't be in the club it should be at home

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Actually we will have the choice to have Sophia try swinging with their friend couple Andy & Kathy, just don’t know how long irl it will take to get to get there

Reactions: DylansMoM_001
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes