rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Tyler saw Ellie and Logan together.
(They are officially a couple.)
Also, Tyler saw Ellie and Dylan together.

Tyler is friends with Logan.

When Tyler thinks, which one of Ellie or Logan cheated on the other first?
(I can't remember if this is one route.)

If Tyler sees Dylan with Sofia, what will he think of them?
(I think it's unlikely, but anyway...)

Of course, LP has a good weapon called "amnesia."

And later, through Logan, what if Tyler finds out that Sophia, Ellie, and Dylan are family?
(A meeting between Logan and Sophia or Logan and Sophia and Ellie is scheduled.)

I feel dizzy just thinking about it.

Of course, for those who claim that reality can be ignored in games, it will not be a big problem if everyone knows that family members commit incest.
Forget about reality… enjoy the game the way it is otherwise you will get crazy… :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: darsiboy

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I suppose I'd like to throw in my two cents about the previous update and specifically the flash back to Sophia's first time.

That Sophia's first not-Liam sex scene was with a non-character was an embarrassing cop-out. Introducing sexual content with a character that we've never heard of before, had no reason to anticipate being part of the story, and will almost certainly play no future part in the narrative, is terrible story telling and an abject failure of imagination.

I want to do a bit of fanfic to attempt to right this wrong. In doing so I will try tp bring Dylan up to just about as far as Sam got (perhaps a smidge further), transfer all of the sexual content from Mr. Never-to-be-seen-again back to Dylan, give that content an urgency and now-ness, keep it relevant to both Sophia's evolving feelings towards Dylan and allow her to remain convinced that it still falls under sex-ed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think this allows Sophia a natural way to end the heavy content before things go "too far" (lol) and also allows the tension to rebuild up to where Liam knocks and asks to take a shower. And, we completely swerve an admittedly very good looking and very hot sex scene with a character that we couldn't give two shits about.

Last edited:

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I suppose I'd like to throw in my two cents about the previous update and specifically the flash back to Sophia's first time.

That Sophia's first not-Liam sex scene was with a non-character was an embarrassing cop-out. Introducing sexual content with a character that we've never heard of before, had no reason to anticipate being part of the story, and will almost certainly play no future part in the narrative, is terrible story telling and an abject failure of imagination.

I want to do a bit of fanfic to attempt to right this wrong. In doing so I will try tp bring Dylan up to just about as far as Sam got (perhaps a smidge further), transfer all of the sexual content from Mr. Never-to-be-seen-again back to Dylan, give that content an urgency and now-ness, keep it relevant to both Sophia's evolving feelings towards Dylan and allow her to remain convinced that it still falls under sex-ed.
I think this allows Sophia a natural way to end the heavy content before things go "too far" (lol) and also allows the tension to rebuild up to where Liam knocks and asks to take a shower. And, we completely swerve an admittedly very good looking and very hot sex scene with a character that we couldn't give two shits about.
It would have been way better

Reactions: Talcum Powder

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

After the great fun in the club, Dylan offered to finish the beautiful evening in the hot tub. But...

Thanks for sharing!
The faces of the two look creepy.
And Sophia is wearing her wedding ring again.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Thanks for sharing!
The faces of the two look creepy.
And Sophia is wearing her wedding ring again.
You know that date at the club was most likely, "SEX-ED" dating. Based on the teaser, I'm more curious how Dylan will "jump" ahead of Sam. At this point, I don't see a 1:1 ratio happening.

I guess they will likely be interrupted, like when Liam showed up in the Sophia/Sam scene, at some point based on the 'But' in the teaser.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023

_________________________________++++_____________________________________________________________

Have to disagree only so far as each character would have a back story independent of the events in the game. As such, Sophia's first (if you want to reargue the realism part of the game) could have been after senior Prom in high school.

However, there are two plot devises I think the writer is going for. First is to make Sophia human and with a past. That past is not so innocent. More to the point, Sophia was already experienced with sex going into her first experience. That alone says volumes about Sophia's character. Second, it hints at what it takes to actually get her into bed--something I think will come up later in the story.

I did notice something that maybe really isn't there and I am over thinking it. Again the "condom" talk comes into play and safe sex. It maybe just me, but somewhere that might be important in upcoming story plots; like, when SOMEONE, whoever that might be, is on the crux of going balls deep, a choice of condom or not is a game choice that leads to an ending.

Something doesn't strike me right, Sophia's first. Nice set up how Sophia got into a position where it happened per how the story was written, plausible in most cases. However, is there more to the story? Dylan discovers the photographer, was Liam in Sophia's magazine shoot--something Sophia deliberately lied about or omitted. So.... what else is Sophia's omitting about her story about her first time?

With her first time it was with her friend's father. Fair enough. But was it really a onetime fling? Just from the guy's perspective is tapping a young woman enough to just chalk it up to a good time? Or just might Sophia have sought out a relationship as her first Crush and there is more behind the story?

Anyhow all this made me thinks of endings.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You know that date at the club was most likely, "SEX-ED" dating. Based on the teaser, I'm more curious how Dylan will "jump" ahead of Sam. At this point, I don't see a 1:1 ratio happening.

I guess they will likely be interrupted, like when Liam showed up in the Sophia/Sam scene, at some point based on the 'But' in the teaser.
Dylan jumping a head of Sam could mean anything and just not just a sex act.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes