hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Yes, you are right it's a bit counterintuitive.
Since I saw the booze, I was implicitly counting on the fact that they (or Sophia) could be already a bit tipsy from previous drinking at the nightclub/rooftop lounge and there is a clear complicity in their expressions as they are still walking arm to arm in the house. So they (Sophia) could again underestimate the risk even if someone is clearly in the house awake.

Whoever is there, he/she might not actually interrupt them at that precise moment, he/she could just be in the room. Maybe after a while the light goes off again and the coast is clear again. And that could be a decision Sophia has to make, abort as soon as they notice the light or wait a few minutes for the coast to be clear again. Obviously alcohol + the fun and excitement of the evening will be excuse for the poor judgement (like when she was naked in front of her house in the afternoon at Sam's).

Another variant could be that the person actually shows e.g. at the window and talk with them or one of them as the other hides, reassure him/her and then they continue once the person goes back inside. Again with a possible choice for Sophia to continue or not.
A few thoughts on the last teaser:
1: If I leave the light on in my pool at night, every night, some weeks I don't have water in the pool the next day but protein soup.
2: The "but" may simply indicate a non-functioning spa, no water or a dead rat floating in the water.
3. if the light in the window is the reason for the "but" then there is nothing to worry about at this point. The two are still clothed and are not caught in a compromising situation. It only means an interruption. "But" it also means that Sophia, if they then look for another location, does not want to end the evening - thus intent!
4. if Liam is the reason for the "but", L&P could even use this to give Dylan his chance. - Sophia and Dylan come home and meet Liam who has to go to the toilet (too much beer during the game). Sophia explains to her husband where they were and Liam reacts again by mocking Dylan who obviously prefers to go out with his mother than with a girl. Sophia gets annoyed at this arrogance and thinks to herself - "Your son took his chance that night and I'm starting to rethink my guilty conscience!" or something like that. This could lead to Sophia eventually allowing more.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

After the great fun in the club, Dylan offered to finish the beautiful evening in the hot tub. But...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My guess is that in the bag is simply something to eat that the two bought on the way home (in theory Dylan and Sophia should have gone to the restaurant so they should be hungry at this time of the evening), and in the hot tub in the backyard is Ellie with Christine and some of her other friends.
Perhaps the highlight of the event this time will take place in the kitchen (where it is easier to control what happens in the backyard)?:unsure:
postman19ab.gif

I'm leaning toward the shower anyway (if only to see something different from the first part).

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
A few thoughts on the last teaser:
1: If I leave the light on in my pool at night, every night, some weeks I don't have water in the pool the next day but protein soup.
2: The "but" may simply indicate a non-functioning spa, no water or a dead rat floating in the water.
3. if the light in the window is the reason for the "but" then there is nothing to worry about at this point. The two are still clothed and are not caught in a compromising situation. It only means an interruption. "But" it also means that Sophia, if they then look for another location, does not want to end the evening - thus intent!
4. if Liam is the reason for the "but", L&P could even use this to give Dylan his chance. - Sophia and Dylan come home and meet Liam who has to go to the toilet (too much beer during the game). Sophia explains to her husband where they were and Liam reacts again by mocking Dylan who obviously prefers to go out with his mother than with a girl. Sophia gets annoyed at this arrogance and thinks to herself - "Your son took his chance that night and I'm starting to rethink my guilty conscience!" or something like that. This could lead to Sophia eventually allowing more.
Or a dead pigeon

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
5555.png
In the game, it must have been past midnight since it was the night after the football game had ended and they went to the night club, but in this forum it still seems to be evening.

by the way if Liam was going to take a shower, shouldn't he have taken a shower with Sophia?
are they divorced?

:FacePalm:

wh8780799

Oct 24, 2021
I guess inside the bag is Sophia's panties, and when she is at the bar, maybe she will play a big adventure and ask Sophia to take off her panties

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
anyone know the number of renders we are having for this update ?
There is no official number announced on Patreon by L&P as it he usually does when CS+RS are over.
From an answer to Hlextor a week ago it seems there will be around 260 renders (for reference, more or less same size as the salon event).
Around 260 renders are expected :cautious:

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Very hard in the development of this game, it takes 3 months for 5 minutes of playing, the developer of this game is weak,there are other developers who update every week or even every 2 weeks.
It depends entirely on what route you're on. I don't know for certain, but I'm pretty sure I'll only get a "to be continued" for this update. The entire playable day for me I expect only lasts about 5 minutes. The first 5 updates I think tallied at a little over 2 minutes in content.

• Sad
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Very hard in the development of this game, it takes 3 months for 5 minutes of playing, the developer of this game is weak,there are other developers who update every week or even every 2 weeks.
It depends on hardware, too. No everyone is able to have a high end rig, especially now with the expensive GPU's and if a render does not fit into the VRAM of the GPU it is rendered in the RAM with the CPU and that can slow it down to the extreme. And you won't see a difference in the result if a render was made with a RTX 4090 in 10min or a CPU render on a slow machine that took a day. And don't forget most people make these games in their spare time and live a normal life with work, family etc.

Reactions: Cedrog

darsiboy

Mar 21, 2022
I guess inside the bag is Sophia's panties, and when she is at the bar, maybe she will play a big adventure and ask Sophia to take off her panties
Maybe Sophia entrusted Dylan with her panty.(Because Sophia knew how Dylan would like it)
Remember their conversation about Sophia knowing that Dylan took her panty. screenshot0001.png

Then, Dylan explained that "its not for public" so maybe, brave enough Sophia will give her panty. hahaha

screenshot0002.png
One last thing, Dylan promised to wash it (maybe in the tub hahaha) screenshot0004.png
Conclusion: Possible panty in the bag. Hope so....

Ohhyeahbabe

Feb 12, 2023
Maybe Sophia entrusted Dylan with her panty.(Because Sophia knew how Dylan would like it)
Remember their conversation about Sophia knowing that Dylan took her panty. View attachment 2777562

Then, Dylan explained that "its not for public" so maybe, brave enough Sophia will give her panty. hahaha

View attachment 2777570
One last thing, Dylan promised to wash it (maybe in the tub hahaha) View attachment 2777578
Conclusion: Possible panty in the bag. Hope so....
Could be possible, his lusty smile in latest teaser indicates that he has achieved something.

• Red Heart
Reactions: darsiboy
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes