Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

After the great fun in the club, Dylan offered to finish the beautiful evening in the hot tub. But...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If Dylan offered to end the evening in the Hot Tub, why not go to their respective rooms and change? The image shows them arriving from the club and going directly to the Hot Tub, the "BUT" is that they are going to bathe naked since they do not want to make noise entering the house, it is either that or Sophia proposed to Dylan to kill Liam and He gladly accepted, those smiles give chills.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If Dylan offered to end the evening in the Hot Tub, why not go to their respective rooms and change? The image shows them arriving from the club and going directly to the Hot Tub, the "BUT" is that they are going to bathe naked since they do not want to make noise entering the house, it is either that or Sophia proposed to Dylan to kill Liam and He gladly accepted, those smiles give chills.
They would of had to go through the house to get to the backyard

Also me when I discovered that my soon to be ex wife is a covert narcissist.
Classic narcissist

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
Speaking of tempting cocks in Sophia's eyes... remember Aiden's 3rd task... she looked and thought with fascination at the "model's" firm and robust cock... still unaware that it was Aiden's.. ..but she internally admitted that she loved that boy's physique and cock.
That same day, Aiden had the pleasure of examining Sophia's ass in detail before getting on the bike.

I think we'll be on retirement years from now, but at that time we'll witness the wonders that Aiden's cock will work, not only in Sophia's pussy, but also in her already duly examined ass LOL
_________________________________++++_____________________________________________________________

Have to disagree only so far as each character would have a back story independent of the events in the game. As such, Sophia's first (if you want to reargue the realism part of the game) could have been after senior Prom in high school.

However, there are two plot devises I think the writer is going for. First is to make Sophia human and with a past. That past is not so innocent. More to the point, Sophia was already experienced with sex going into her first experience. That alone says volumes about Sophia's character. Second, it hints at what it takes to actually get her into bed--something I think will come up later in the story.

I did notice something that maybe really isn't there and I am over thinking it. Again the "condom" talk comes into play and safe sex. It maybe just me, but somewhere that might be important in upcoming story plots; like, when SOMEONE, whoever that might be, is on the crux of going balls deep, a choice of condom or not is a game choice that leads to an ending.

Something doesn't strike me right, Sophia's first. Nice set up how Sophia got into a position where it happened per how the story was written, plausible in most cases. However, is there more to the story? Dylan discovers the photographer, was Liam in Sophia's magazine shoot--something Sophia deliberately lied about or omitted. So.... what else is Sophia's omitting about her story about her first time?

With her first time it was with her friend's father. Fair enough. But was it really a onetime fling? Just from the guy's perspective is tapping a young woman enough to just chalk it up to a good time? Or just might Sophia have sought out a relationship as her first Crush and there is more behind the story?

Anyhow all this made me thinks of endings.
_________________________________++++_____________________________________________________________

Have to disagree only so far as each character would have a back story independent of the events in the game. As such, Sophia's first (if you want to reargue the realism part of the game) could have been after senior Prom in high school.

However, there are two plot devises I think the writer is going for. First is to make Sophia human and with a past. That past is not so innocent. More to the point, Sophia was already experienced with sex going into her first experience. That alone says volumes about Sophia's character. Second, it hints at what it takes to actually get her into bed--something I think will come up later in the story.

I did notice something that maybe really isn't there and I am over thinking it. Again the "condom" talk comes into play and safe sex. It maybe just me, but somewhere that might be important in upcoming story plots; like, when SOMEONE, whoever that might be, is on the crux of going balls deep, a choice of condom or not is a game choice that leads to an ending.

Something doesn't strike me right, Sophia's first. Nice set up how Sophia got into a position where it happened per how the story was written, plausible in most cases. However, is there more to the story? Dylan discovers the photographer, was Liam in Sophia's magazine shoot--something Sophia deliberately lied about or omitted. So.... what else is Sophia's omitting about her story about her first time?

With her first time it was with her friend's father. Fair enough. But was it really a onetime fling? Just from the guy's perspective is tapping a young woman enough to just chalk it up to a good time? Or just might Sophia have sought out a relationship as her first Crush and there is more behind the story?

Anyhow all this made me thinks of endings.

Speaking of tempting cocks in Sophia's eyes... remember Aiden's 3rd task... she looked and thought with fascination at the "model's" firm and robust cock... still unaware that it was Aiden's.. ..but she internally admitted that she loved that boy's physique and cock.
That same day, Aiden had the pleasure of examining Sophia's ass in detail before getting on the bike.

I think we'll be on retirement years from now, but at that time we'll witness the wonders that Aiden's cock will work, not only in Sophia's pussy, but also in her already duly examined ass LOL

let's be calm and in good health... that there will be turns for everyone in Sophia's beautiful body... and she will accept, full of hypocrisy and double speech, everyone, one by one, little by little... until fucking halfway city LOL

Let's once again thank good Liam, for working hard in his working life, to give Sophia a comfortable economic position and that thanks to this, she has had the possibility, for 20 years, to perfect and cultivate her exuberant figure... for benefit of all other LMAO

Hopefully, at some point, a clever twist to the game will do Liam some justice!

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Is it bad that after 10 teasers only two of them are enticing?
-----------------------------------------++++----------------------------------------------

Let me guess, you liked to peek into your Christmas presents before you got to open them?

Too many hints gives away the surprise. Funny though...if I was on the staff, I'd ask someone good with fan art to make stuff up and post it as a teaser to keep everyone guessing

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

After the great fun in the club, Dylan offered to finish the beautiful evening in the hot tub. But...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for sharing!
So once again in to the tub and once again liam its going to interrup them :l
Also Sophia its not wearing a swimsuit so that means that sheis going to take off her dress and get in to the jacuzzi just with her panties

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes