rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Everyone calm down, having a dig at the game is one thing but this is getting way to personal the developer of L&P is not your slave, if people are patreons and are not happy unsubscribe and leave a comment on the way out.
I understand there are extremes in the opinions expressed here... Maybe you have never seen a customer service portal... The problem with L&P (team / person) is the lack of transparency. You start your production with 1/2 of a playable day in 3 months and end up with 1/10 of the day in MORE than 3 months after 7 years... The years of experience are supposed to increase your productivity not decrease it! For all products out there customers have the right to protest when they are not satisfied... Why not for AWAM?

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I understand there are extremes in the opinions expressed here... Maybe you have never seen a customer service portal... The problem with L&P (team / person) is the lack of transparency. You start your production with 1/2 of a playable day in 3 months and end up with 1/10 of the day in MORE than 3 months after 7 years... The years of experience are supposed to increase your productivity not decrease it! For all products out there customers have the right to protest when they are not satisfied... Why not for AWAM?
Yeah, that's old news everyone knows what they are getting with L&P, to many developers have suffered burnout, so it's not helpful when evryone piles on the abuse it's the difference between a game and no game at all. I used to be a L&P patreon but now I am not, it's just how he rolls. I would reconsider if he redid the bathroom scene after the cheerleading and if she had an affair with both neighbours at the same time. father and son and one day they have a video night and Sophia is over and has to choose who to favor and they compete on who is the alpha while not realizing Sophia is getting on with both of them.

AbhyLogan

Feb 8, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of A Wife And Mother v0.115.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at the end of v0.115 the game state is saved. you'll need it to start my android port of the next game release.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you find the official walkthrough & character sheet within the help tab of the game menu.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.03.2021 (fix)
Sorry, broken link

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I don't know whats interesting in comparing game updated 3 mths ago to one which is dead for 3 years
Can you tell me exactly what I was comparing to?
found something interesting
The game is officially tagged 'abandoned' in 2021.

However, the number of Patron still exceeds 4,000.

And we can also see "Don't Cry" here too.

What disease I don't know is spreading like an epidemic?

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

karleston

May 20, 2022
Since 2 days he went from 2000 patreons to 1600. Hope more will follow. He likes the project, he’s not gonne abandon it soon. He just need to now more followers don’t like the way he’s treating them, don’t keep his promises. Hope this will wake him up somehow…
A long term patron that doesn't know about patreon subscription cycles.... OK

Reactions: Jude6 and Matt1

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
people who don't pay are not allowed to complain. Like me, for example. I take what's there when there's and I thank regardless for everything I find.
boring.

If possible, why don't you, too, not complain to the people who write complaints?

The forum is a place for discussion, not a church to praise God.

Just as you have duties and rights, so do others.

If you want to praise God, go to Patreon and make an offering.

I just don't get it, some people say that only people who like games should stay on this forum and people who don't like games should go to Patreon, to support the developers.

Or they don't pay for what they write or speak, but they charge those who disagree with them.

Huuuuu.......

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
found something interesting
The game is officially tagged 'abandoned' in 2021.

However, the number of Patron still exceeds 4,000.

And we can also see "Don't Cry" here too.

What disease I don't know is spreading like an epidemic?
The famously said "Wait & See".
For this matter I saw that we had a post of Milfy City 1.0 final edition preview 12/15 two days ago
So for 2-3 years, people have been forgetting about the game but from ICSTOR delays Milfy City indefinitely to work on different project to now release a final version of the game with casual post of progress, I wonder how many renders it will have and if it will be worth it or completely changed.

We do know that L&P has been working and is working on the remake of his PART 1 renders and that's probably why it takes so much time, L&P suffers communication or think he don't owe us anything to explain, well that's unfortunate because communication is key, if people knows what's going on they'll keep cool and only positivity we'll come from this.
If kept in the dark only anger will come out of it, no matter people's opinion, this is human behavior.

I saw previous post of the dev claiming that anxiety was the results of some backlash and that developpment was slowing because of this, well R* suffers the same backlash when it's been 10 years since their most popular game and that their remaster was an insult to their community and they suffered from it!

From my POV, this is the last playable day and too much redundancy happened for it to be entertaining (titties suck and interruption), might going to ignore the thread, not as a protest or threat but just to forget about it, there's others cool game and might have new ones

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
We should split this thread into two different threads. One for critics, and one for the others, like that everyone will be happy. If you wanna criticize you can go to there and you will not bother anyone, same for the second group.
Do you remember it being wiped out almost completely because it was going out of control?
Well, this is actually chill, some people are wondering if their 'favorite' game will ever finish and follow the right pass and talks about it, that's it.

No need to act smarter because you're chill about it or comparing AWAM as oxygen for them...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes