Dec 30, 2020
He keeps lying about the progress…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
Wake me up when September ends
Like my fathers come to pass
Seven years has gone so fast
Wake me up when September ends…
You can't change LP's nature he is a liarr

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
So today should see 100%on created scenes if we are to believe L&P or will he deley that.

I gotta be honest if i was a Patreon of his i would have unsubbed after all this.

Even when this update finally comes out i can see alot going knowing the next two updates wont involve Sophia so we wont be seeing Sophia again until what say Spring 2024.

I will check out of this game after this update and come back summer 2024 to see what has been done.

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
You can't change LP's nature he is a liarr
sorry guys, I disagree with you that L&P is absolutely a liar. Because he kept the promises l&p made to us in terms of sam and aiden's events and during both of their events. That's why sam and aiden's events turned out to be the best and hottest events. Especially during the sam/sophia event, when the sam's update was delayed, he made a statement that you are getting a very hot and worthy update with this update waiting for a long time. After the sam/sophia update comes out you know what the result is. The sam/sophia event is the best and hottest event in all awam events so far. My rating for sophia/sam event, story=9/10, render=10/10, animations=8.5/10, writing=9.5/10. totol =9.5/10. for aiden task( event ) = 8.7/10. He has fulfilled all statements and promises made to us by l&p during sam's events. So I don't even like to call him a liar.

Dankuzivi

Apr 18, 2023
sorry guys, I disagree with you that L&P is absolutely a liar. Because he kept the promises l&p made to us in terms of sam and aiden's events and during both of their events. That's why sam and aiden's events turned out to be the best and hottest events. Especially during the sam/sophia event, when the sam's update was delayed, he made a statement that you are getting a very hot and worthy update with this update waiting for a long time. After the sam/sophia update comes out you know what the result is. The sam/sophia event is the best and hottest event in all awam events so far. My rating for sophia/sam event, story=9/10, render=10/10, animations=8.5/10, writing=9.5/10. totol =9.5/10. for aiden task( event ) = 8.7/10. He has fulfilled all statements and promises made to us by l&p during sam's events. So I don't even like to call him a liar.
Hey Dev Please come with your original ID

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I really think that a lot of criticism of L&P is justified, but shouldn't you wait until Thursday is over before you declare his statement false? Also, It would be good if you didn't simply overlook the "probably" in his sentence. L&P did not promise that it would be finished today, so it cannot be a lie.

The problem with L&P is not one or two days earlier or later publishing. The problem is that he would actually have to quadruple his development speed to even begin to get back into a realistic time horizon, considering how long he now needs for just 10% of a game day.

AWAM, like some of the other games here, shows the limits of the patreon system, which allows developers to use hype to make far too much money with little (or in some cases zero) effort. I think it is time that the payout of donations is linked to measurable milestones. It is the progress of the work, not the time elapsed, that should be rewarded. Currently, developers can increase their hourly pay by delaying their work, so to speak. This is a fundamental conceptual problem with this type of funding, as it virtually rewards laziness. L&P and a few other developers just took advantage of that.

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
He is a liar in terms of not giving regular updates, liar in terms of giving a time limit to finish an update and then going way past that time limit. I, personally don't have much issue with the story itself, it's his story and it's his right however the way he wants to narrate it. But imagine being a patron for a year to recieve a meagre 3 updates/year. I'm going out on a limb to say that majority of us here don't have issues with the story but the progress.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes