Streekz

Feb 14, 2018
Even when this update finally comes out i can see alot going knowing the next two updates wont involve Sophia so we wont be seeing Sophia again until what say Spring 2024.

I will check out of this game after this update and come back summer 2024 to see what has been done.
FOR ME, it feels a lot like what they did with The Witcher, focus on other characters way too much. I mean, the game is called A Wife And Mother, but hey... here's half a year (at best) without the very thing you wanted to see. (they should really make a cow getting milked emoji)

sophialover22

Formerly 'gangbanger2308'
Jul 25, 2023
You know what guys I am just literally imaging the wife swapping event of Cathy and Sophia.

Again beneet blackmailing and fucking Sophia,

Sophia having gangbang with aidens group.

Sophia fucking harris,

Reactions: Coachsophia45H

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
I’m done waiting I created my own visual novel with voices I’m sick of this waiting for 5 years now … with 2 RTX 4090 you do a render in 2 - 3 minutes, especially with 2 characters and static background
Also, when the hell is the next update coming out … I watch it on hub or hamster don’t like clicking… how do you watch it? :p

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
I’m done waiting I created my own visual novel with voices I’m sick of this waiting for 5 years now … with 2 RTX 4090 you do a render in 2 - 3 minutes, especially with 2 characters and static background
Also, when the hell is the next update coming out … I watch it on hub or hamster don’t like clicking… how do you watch it? :p
Excellent, where is the novel you created? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
You can buy it from Steam or itch - or search real good even this site... I mean, if you want it for free, you need to do some work (searching) :LOL::ROFLMAO:
You'll love it - I'm well over 10K USD only paying voice actors and buying sounds SFX + music :cool: now I'll shut up and wait for Sophia to come out :love:

Last edited:

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
You can buy it from Steam or itch - or search real good even this site... I mean, if you want it for free, you need to do some work (searching) :LOL::ROFLMAO:
You'll love it - I'm well over 10K USD only paying voice actors and buying sounds SFX + music :cool: now I'll shut up and wait for Sophia to come out :love:
I started to misunderstand what you meant. I thought you also made a Sofia fan game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes