Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
Ok we are past Wednesday and Thursday know and no progress made on the bar so anyone who is a patreon of L&P how can you have faith in him?

How many subs has he lost since his statement on the delay? I wish i had faith in him but he keeps letting people down every time. He has the best game out but until keeps his word i cannot give my money to him.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Ok we are past Wednesday and Thursday know and no progress made on the bar so anyone who is a patreon of L&P how can you have faith in him?

How many subs has he lost since his statement on the delay? I wish i had faith in him but he keeps letting people down every time. He has the best game out but until keeps his word i cannot give my money to him.
nukazooka-raining-money.gif

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
If you talk about specifics re: AWAM - what you like or dislike, then your comments are typically on topic. I had a comment that was recently deleted - off topic (OT), and while funny, it was not related specifically to AWAM, so I knew the risk - that is part of the mod's role.

I have commented on how slow development time is and given examples, based on the slowing release schedule of L&P regarding AWAM. Those comments have not been deleted.

There are certain people on this thread that like to report those they disagree with - not because those comments/discussion points are OT, but simply because they disagree with some of the comments of others.

Cheers! :coffee:
View attachment 2823140
You know what guys I am just literally imaging the wife swapping event of Cathy and Sophia.

Again beneet blackmailing and fucking Sophia,

Sophia having gangbang with aidens group.

Sophia fucking harris,
only in the fan art page sadly

alex_47

Nov 25, 2019
No Hard Pause mod

In Renpy, you can use code like this: pause 2.0
It pauses the game for 2 seconds and resumes automatically after this time. During this time, you can click your mouse to break the pause if you want.

But you can also write that: renpy.pause(2.0, hard=True)
It's same as above except you can't break the pause by left-clicking. You can still skip (CTRL key) but can't click.

L&P loves these fucking hard pauses and, imo, it makes the game unresponsive as fuck.

This mod transforms all those hard pauses into normal timed pauses. Without altering the code, so it's save compatible.

Compatible with AWAM1 and AWAM2 (and probably any other game)
Install: Put the attached file in <AWAM folder>/game
can anyone explain, what that's mean?

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Surely he is teasing all of you. If you can keep quiet for a week, the update may come sooner by a week :ROFLMAO:
Yeah! All of us should abstain from writing in this forum for 1 week just to see what will happen… and if we can’t stay away from this forum then I would suggest the administrators to close it for a week… Just like an exercise ;)

Reactions: conair_oops

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
Yeah! All of us should abstain from writing in this forum for 1 week just to see what will happen… and if we can’t stay away from this forum then I would suggest the administrators to close it for a week… Just like an exercise ;)
Cling to nothing, and you will have everything

I suggest the moderator can lock this topic for 2 weeks as well :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
To be fair, today is Wednesday/Thursday depending on your timezone. 'Scene Creation' only includes the first bar tho, and I doubt he'll finish up with 'Rendered Scenes' aswell. That's probably gonna take a couple more days at current pace. Not that this would make it any better. This devcycle has been a complete shitshow.

I'm wondering how many renders this update is gonna end up with... Was supposed to be roughly ~300 renders initially with a 75/25 split between the two scenes if I remember his statement correctly, meaning the club should have about 225 renders. The new split, according to L&P, is approximately 55/45, so I'm guessing the hottub has up to 200 renders give or take considering L&P usually overshoots his estimates anyway. The update should have atleast 400+ renders imo.

But the biggest questionmark still remains. What is it that makes it so technically demanding as L&P put it. More time to create scenes, more time to render them. And editing apparently is also gonna take longer, so I'm assuming the Photoshop part is not gonna be the usual 5-6 days either. I'm still thinking a release towards the end of August is likely, but wouldn't surprise me if we'd end up in September.
3 years ago-5 months for 1350 renders update
now-9 or 10 months for less renders

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes