Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
Surely he is teasing all of you. If you can keep quiet for a week, the update may come sooner by a week :ROFLMAO:
Like I have said so many times before, it won't change a thing. He gets new visitors constantly, and doesn't experience drop in patreon numbers by much ever, so whether you say something or not is not going to change anything. Only motivation to him working faster and harder would be if his numbers drop significantly, but I don't see that happening either.

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
There's no way this update is ready in 3 weeks.
There's no way this update is ready in 3 weeks.
Some newbie in june was claiming/making a guess that it would release in last week of June, I said it won't even release by the end of July, now dev is claiming end of August release, so you never know. All the timelines are ambiguous with LP so you never know:LOL:. However he has been known to go back on his words several times in the past so nothing new in it. But surely it isn't coming by the end of August if he is asking for 3 weeks from now. He will make sure that september payment cycle starts before he release it.

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
If you talk about specifics re: AWAM - what you like or dislike, then your comments are typically on topic. I had a comment that was recently deleted - off topic (OT), and while funny, it was not related specifically to AWAM, so I knew the risk - that is part of the mod's role.

I have commented on how slow development time is and given examples, based on the slowing release schedule of L&P regarding AWAM. Those comments have not been deleted.

There are certain people on this thread that like to report those they disagree with - not because those comments/discussion points are OT, but simply because they disagree with some of the comments of others.

Part of the mod role is to prevent a flame war and keep the thread on topic, focusing on AWAM and the dev versus disagreements that sometimes get out of hand.

Always remember - you have as much of a right to comment on this thread as anyone else, regardless of their perspective or their repeated use of facepalms, and don't be discouraged if a comment or two is removed; learn from the experience and continue to participate as you desire, just amending your comments so that you stay 'in bounds' regarding your discussions, based on mod feedback (the notice you receive in your alerts).

Cheers! :coffee:
One has to be a real snowflake to report something just because they disagree with it and that too on someone else's behalf.:)

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
100% someone will appear and end the event history gives us that. The only events that don't end with someone showing up and ruining it are the side jobs and adien events. Dylan,Sam,Ellie, Natalie all end the same way.
It's gonna be like a game of Clue. But instead of the Who/Where/How questions being used to solve a murder mystery, it will be about the interruption.

I already suggested my theory:
Who: Raccoon
Where: Hot tub
How: Raccoon jumps out, scares them, makes a lot of noise, alerting Liam.

Case closed! :cool:

Jun 9, 2022
I’m done waiting I created my own visual novel with voices I’m sick of this waiting for 5 years now … with 2 RTX 4090 you do a render in 2 - 3 minutes, especially with 2 characters and static background
Also, when the hell is the next update coming out … I watch it on hub or hamster don’t like clicking… how do you watch it? :p
I agree with you I'm sick of waiting too

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes