Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
400+ renders(sam/sophia) and 2 animations= 3 months, 300 renders with 0 animations= 3 months
Buzooo not just 400+ renders, the Sam/Sophia event featured 450+ renders. + 2 animations are 20 seconds animations each. Sam/Sophia cliffhanger 30+ renders = total 480+ renders + 2 animations of 20+20 sec each.

Last edited:

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
400+ renders(sam/sophia) and 2 animations= 3 months, 300 renders with 0 animations= 3 months
You're right. This is objectively the truth, a big non-sense and takes me back to the bikini show update a few years back.100% teasing, 100% blueballing and 0 animation for several months of waiting.

If we have to wait so much for this kind of update, what do you think will happen when the ranch update - PD 15 will enter development phase ? What will happen on the so-awaited PD 14 hot events ? The development speed makes it extremely obvious that we'll never see the end of this story.

Shit happens in private life to anyone, be it finance or health. There's no way the development cycle will go smoothly without any external interference for the next 20 years. People can hate me if they want, but this project is way too ambitious. He should really cut out several side characters and focus only on the main ones. Once the game is over, do some extra days if you want, but man should create a team or seek for help. This doesn't smell good at all.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
THE WAY L&P STRINGS US ALONG, I THINK HE HAS RUN OUT OF STORYLINES. L&P SHOULD WRAP THIS GAME UP AND THINK OF NEW GAME, OR MAYBE THE OTHER TALENTED ARTIST COULD CLOSE IT OUT FOR HIM, LEAVING HIM NO CHOISE BUT TO BEGIN ANOTHER PROJECT. THANKS FOR READING MY HUMBLE OPION.
The famous "talented artist who will finish a game" we hear about in every other thread... :cautious:

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
You're right. This is objectively the truth, a big non-sense and takes me back to the bikini show update a few years back.100% teasing, 100% blueballing and 0 animation for several months of waiting.

If we have to wait so much for this kind of update, what do you think will happen when the ranch update - PD 15 will enter development phase ? What will happen on the so-awaited PD 14 hot events ? The development speed makes it extremely obvious that we'll never see the end of this story.

Shit happens in private life to anyone, be it finance or health. There's no way the development cycle will go smoothly without any external interference for the next 20 years. People can hate me if they want, but this project is way too ambitious. He should really cut out several side characters and focus only on the main ones. Once the game is over, do some extra days if you want, but man should create a team or seek for help. This doesn't smell good at all.
V0.190 is going to be a crappy update by L&P

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021

Here is the thing RAT, he is minting money and that's all he cares about. No matter how crappy the update be he is still showered by money from his extremely loyal patrons as they happily take the crap he gives and enjoy. Do you really thinks he gives a shit whether the story gets completed or not.
Take my word the game is gonna continue for many more years to come probably will go for a 10 year anniversary too and still the story will go on. He will just add more characters and the patrons will be happily accepting it also Sophia ain't getting dicked by anyone other than her husband for atleast 2-3 years more.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

The problem is that he is already concentrating on main characters.
And they alone will take more than 20 years.
Not only Sophia have way too many LI,same thing is with Dylan(6 or 7 LI) and even Ellie(5 LI).

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

I'm sure the excuse is regarding him making this new atmosphere for the club (He already had Sam's room built for the other update).

The problem then is, what was the point of having them go to a club for them to do dirty shit back home?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm sure the excuse is regarding him making this new atmosphere for the club (He already had Sam's room built for the other update).

The problem then is, what was the point of having them go to a club for them to do dirty shit back home?
Yes Sams room is an obj file(minus the posters) but he still had to add the corridor and view from window plus some other bits

Reactions: McZoy

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Here is the thing RAT, he is minting money and that's all he cares about. No matter how crappy the update be he is still showered by money from his extremely loyal patrons as they happily take the crap he gives and enjoy. Do you really thinks he gives a shit whether the story gets completed or not.
Take my word the game is gonna continue for many more years to come probably will go for a 10 year anniversary too and still the story will go on. He will just add more characters and the patrons will be happily accepting it also Sophia ain't getting dicked by anyone other than her husband for atleast 2-3 years more.
I thought that a significant number of Patrons sponsoring this developer might be 'zombies'.

Seeing that there are still more than 4,000 Patrons in an officially 'abandoned' game that died two or three years ago, I can't help but think that there will be a significant number of zombie Patrons in this six-year-old game.

FYI, Zombie Patrons were present in every game I checked, including games that had been 'abandoned' for over four years.

I was surprised and shocked that so many people live without thinking, like this.

Maybe loyal fanboys only exist on this forum.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
By the way, there are ideas (at least approximately) what will be the next task of Aidan!.... Yes, yes ... Now tell the dick to you and so on ... haaaaa ... 5-10 years is not the time....Sooner or later, it will be!... :)

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
By the way, there are ideas (at least approximately) what will be the next task of Aidan!.... Yes, yes ... Now tell the dick to you and so on ... haaaaa ... 5-10 years is not the time....Sooner or later, it will be!... :)
depending on the choice made in Aiden's doorway, she will be groped by all the boys of the class or she will show tits to the whole class

Reactions: rAmSiMaL

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
THE WAY L&P STRINGS US ALONG, I THINK HE HAS RUN OUT OF STORYLINES. L&P SHOULD WRAP THIS GAME UP AND THINK OF NEW GAME, OR MAYBE THE OTHER TALENTED ARTIST COULD CLOSE IT OUT FOR HIM, LEAVING HIM NO CHOISE BUT TO BEGIN ANOTHER PROJECT. THANKS FOR READING MY HUMBLE OPION.
what if the fan game is the best ending..... O.O"

• Haha
Reactions: GordoFaper
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes