PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Remember, L&P has an important Steam release to prepare for and he's betting that most of his supporters will just stick around while he S L O W s down his AWAM development for this PD.

The ones who are paying $ now have put up with so much already ... What is just one more iteration of .. Trust me, this is out of my control. it's the:

lighting
scene
unanticipated paperwork for the dairy farm
yodeling lessons
unexpected Rat infestation

When I originally started playing years ago, L&P gave us consistent: updates, along with an interesting story and quality renders supporting that story.

Now, the most consistent thing we can expect from L&P is the delay in creation and publication of content.

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Steam is not an options as it has minors :ROFLMAO:
He will need to remove all minors - last years... I noticed the boys look older :cool: now you know why

Remember, L&P has an important Steam release to prepare for and he's betting that most of his supporters will just stick around while he S L O W s down his AWAM development for this PD.

The ones who are paying $ now have put up with so much already ... What is just one more iteration of .. Trust me, this is out of my control. it's the:

lighting
scene
unanticipated paperwork for the dairy farm
yodeling lessons
unexpected Rat infestation

When I originally started playing years ago, L&P gave us consistent: updates, along with an interesting story and quality renders supporting that story.

Now, the most consistent thing we can expect from L&P is the delay in creation and publication of content.

Reactions: RUSSIAN MAFIA
Jan 3, 2019
Huge amount of his followers are blind devotees like icstor they support him to generations knowing that game is dying still
Dude, his patrons are very strange people. They lie to their eyes, and they are happy, they also pay money. To be honest, my interest in this game faded away, a long time ago, it seemed interesting and exciting to me, but then the drudgery began, a lot of excuses and it immediately became clear that the person creating this game just wants money out of nothing, there were a lot of people like him. Because they see why they should make efforts and release good content every at least 2 months, they will fool around, and if someone asks why it took so long, they will start telling fairy tales about how hard it is for them to work with good equipment and in general they get sick 4 times in 6 months and the scenes are very complicated, but when you look at their excuses in detail, you find their early posts about development and lo and behold, they worked more productively with old equipment. In general, patreon with such games is a good milking machine.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
LP's patrons are so rich
I do not know about their wealth status, but they are dumber than the police allows! L&P repeatedly insulted them, provenly lies regularly about many things, was faster with equal quality earlier in development and made it very clear he is in it just for the money, but they still pay him! A normal firm would never get away with such conduct.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I do not know about their wealth status, but they are dumber than the police allows! L&P repeatedly insulted them, provenly lies regularly about many things, was faster with equal quality earlier in development and made it very clear he is in it just for the money, but they still pay him! A normal firm would never get away with such conduct.
Excluding 2017 statistics. (cannot be calculated)

Average renders per day in 2018: 6.92
Average renders per day in 2019: 6.54
Average renders per day in 2020: 5.96
Average renders per day in 2021: 5.75
Average renders per day in 2022: 4.76
Average renders per day in 2023: 4.43

(I did the calculation just in case, but it's amazing to see a number like this)

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
Dude, his patrons are very strange people. They lie to their eyes, and they are happy, they also pay money. To be honest, my interest in this game faded away, a long time ago, it seemed interesting and exciting to me, but then the drudgery began, a lot of excuses and it immediately became clear that the person creating this game just wants money out of nothing, there were a lot of people like him. Because they see why they should make efforts and release good content every at least 2 months, they will fool around, and if someone asks why it took so long, they will start telling fairy tales about how hard it is for them to work with good equipment and in general they get sick 4 times in 6 months and the scenes are very complicated, but when you look at their excuses in detail, you find their early posts about development and lo and behold, they worked more productively with old equipment. In general, patreon with such games is a good milking machine.
He will lose lots of His Patrons and Game Fan after the update,
Because obviously the new update will not have any thing intresting within 300 renders of which 200 is spent outside partying,
They can't do anything interesting in that 100 renders so quick,
When Sophia will be completely naked infront of Dylan and Dylan about to do some action then obviously there will be some interruption or Sophia will say "Dylan stop we can't do this",
Then that will be end of Update,

And again for 1-2 years there will be updates only of Ellie which lots of are not interested in ,

Until then he would have lost most of Patrons and Fans ,
Games rating also fallen down to 3 and already lost lots of Patrons Still L&P continuing to do what he's doing :/.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Excluding 2017 statistics. (cannot be calculated)

Average renders per day in 2018: 6.92
Average renders per day in 2019: 6.54
Average renders per day in 2020: 5.96
Average renders per day in 2021: 5.75
Average renders per day in 2022: 4.76
Average renders per day in 2023: 4.43

(I did the calculation just in case, but it's amazing to see a number like this)
Haven't been here the entire time but the rendering slow down isn't even the whole story, the PDs got extended beyond belief and now we have single scene updates.
Not only he renders less, he uses his render budget in a wasteful manner.

Because obviously the new update will not have any thing intresting within 300 renders of which 200 is spent outside partying,
When Sophia will be completely naked infront of Dylan and Dylan about to do some action then obviously there will be some interruption or Sophia will say "Dylan stop we can't do this",

And again for 1-2 years there will be updates only of Ellie which lots of are not interested in ,

Games rating also fallen down to 3 and already lost lots of Patrons Still L&P continuing to do what he's doing :/.
I fear you are right, and plays in what i was trying to say.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
By the way, did He say why the update creation rate dropped? If you believe the rumors, then he does three things at once!.... Updates the old version, makes a new one + fucks brains with steam and rats ..... (and in fact, he just doesn't care about the stars) When it comes out, then the update will come out! :cool::WeSmart:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Haven't been here the entire time but the rendering slow down isn't even the whole story, the PDs got extended beyond belief and now we have single scene updates.
Not only he renders less, he uses his render budget in a wasteful manner.
I counted his hours on average as one hour when I said he didn't have to work more than 5 days a week and he didn't have to work more than 8 hours a day.

But at that time, I already knew that rendering could be done in a matter of minutes, and I knew how high-quality and large-scale rendering could be done in an hour or two.
but couldn't say.

But fortunately, a while ago, I accidentally found his post admitting that it takes 30 minutes per render, and a few days ago, I saw someone's post saying that rendering can be done in a few minutes.

And in this update, he wasted money buying tons of assets.

This proves how easily he is making a lot of money.

I hope he fulfills his responsibilities commensurate with his earnings.

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Bathroom scene = i.e. two people naked = takes less than 30 seconds with 2x RTX 4090 :ROFLMAO:

Party scene = with 6 - 12 people, dancing and clothed, can take 5 - 10 min with 2x RTX 4090 :cool: (you hit the 24 GB RAM memory - you can do 1/2 image and 1/2 image = combine in PS)

First scene, when you create environment, characters, clothes, hair, props, that takes 30 min :love:
( if all background figures would have different drinks, than you need to adjust all drinks :cry: ... useless for the user )

ep01_00300a.jpg

I counted his hours on average as one hour when I said he didn't have to work more than 5 days a week and he didn't have to work more than 8 hours a day.

But at that time, I already knew that rendering could be done in a matter of minutes, and I knew how high-quality and large-scale rendering could be done in an hour or two.
but couldn't say.

But fortunately, a while ago, I accidentally found his post admitting that it takes 30 minutes per render, and a few days ago, I saw someone's post saying that rendering can be done in a few minutes.

And in this update, he wasted money buying tons of assets.

This proves how easily he is making a lot of money.

I hope he fulfills his responsibilities commensurate with his earnings.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Bathroom scene = i.e. two people naked = takes less than 30 seconds with 2x RTX 4090 :ROFLMAO:

Party scene = with 6 - 12 people, dancing and clothed, can take 5 - 10 min with 2x RTX 4090 :cool: (you hit the 24 GB RAM memory - you can do 1/2 image and 1/2 image = combine in PS)

First scene, when you create environment, characters, clothes, hair, props, that takes 30 min :love:
( if all background figures would have different drinks, than you need to adjust all drinks :cry: ... useless for the user )

View attachment 2830994
How dare you expose how much time it takes for rendering here? Some people will feel inferior, while others will also attack you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK::KEK::LUL::LUL:

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
LP's patrons are so rich
don't worry, Even after Sam's hottest events and Dylan's boring part 1 event Dylan's supporters are still supporting Dylan which means of course Dylan fans can be very rich.:unsure::FacePalm::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sorry for poor frodo dylan and his fans.:cry::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 1879

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022

Nice analogy and insinuation, but the bitter truth is, he won't lose anything. As someone pointed out, there is no rationality on Patreon, people have money to spare and don't care where it goes or if they get value for money. It's been 6 years, if it was supposed to happen, it would have happened by now.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes