Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Unfortunately, I can't give you a concrete release period yet. But here are at least some numbers about the next update:

Renders: 413

Script pages: 28

So, if you count Part 1 and 2 together, with 829 renders and 54 pages of script it is by far the largest event until now. And it was some really hard piece of work.

Once I'm done editing the renders, I can give a release period.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022

Unfortunately, I can't give you a concrete release period yet. But here are at least some numbers about the next update:

So, if you count Part 1 and 2 together, with 829 renders and 54 pages of script it is by far the largest event until now. And it was some really hard piece of work.
Once I'm done editing the renders, I can give a release period.​
Apologies...I realised I've double posted.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Well, guess that seals the deal for a new record. Slowest ever development cycle since release 6 years ago.

Current record stands at ~3.44 renders/day. New record (assuming a release around September 1st), ~3.27 renders/day. And it's still very much questionable if L&P can even make that. We're soon looking at less than 3 renders/day. Also worth mentioning that there are no animations, which makes this new record stand out even more. What an achievement!

Next year is gonna be great. Well... that basically applies to every new year with L&P.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019

This guy L&P should definitely not consider career change into comedy but he'd fit right in as a politician

Bobby Peru

Dec 24, 2021
Well, guess that seals the deal for a new record. Slowest ever development cycle since release 6 years ago.

Current record stands at ~3.44 renders/day. New record (assuming a release around September 1st), ~3.27 renders/day. And it's still very much questionable if L&P can even make that. We're soon looking at less than 3 renders/day. Also worth mentioning that there are no animations, which makes this new record stand out even more. What an achievement!

Next year is gonna be great. Well... that basically applies to every new year with L&P.
The quality of the images are getting better, but their realizatioon is getting worse as time goes by. L&P has to do something about that.

Reactions: Abserd Spud

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
If he wants to add part 1 & 2 to inflate his update size statistic numbers, that's fine, but then he also needs to add part 1 & 2's dev time to get an accurate time frame for that update.
Oh, so that's what it was.

In Dylan Part 2, the reason why the route was suddenly inserted as 'home-restaurant-nightclub-rooftop lounge-back home' was because the developer wanted to say, " it is by far the largest event until now."

so pathetic.

In reality, it's just an average patch that hasn't deviated from 400 renders in 3 months. (although it has been longer now)

Furthermore, the words "the largest event until now" are also misused.

Usually, to use this expression, there has to be something that can overwhelm the viewer, like a large-scale battle scene.

But this update is all about two men and women talking, drinking, dancing, and having sex. (No sex, of course.)

The words this developer uses are always grand but trivial, like spanking tag, "abyss, hot, wealth, artistic, smart, erotic..."

diamond1987

Apr 11, 2021
He's a liar who got tired of working but enjoys taking cash. Do you remember last year when the update periods, which were much longer, lasted for a couple of months, and he said they would be shorter now and happen every month? Now even those that were supposed to happen every month are stretched out to three months. I can understand that he's fed up with making the game and finds it tedious, but why doesn't he be honest and admit it, or just sell the whole game to another developer who won't take money from people so easily and lie to them.

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
A Wife and Mother
Preliminary information about the update 0.190
Unfortunately, I can't tell you a specific release date yet. But here are at least some numbers about the next update:

So, if we count the 1st and 2nd parts together, then with 829 renderings and 54 pages of the script, this is by far the largest event to date. And it was really hard work.

As soon as I finish editing the renderers, I will be able to specify the release date. With 54 pages of the script, what is he writing a blockbuster one chatter and only and not some sex scenes again, will there be no

KolyaTbma

Jun 9, 2019
Probably L&P bought graphic cards from aliexpress because it's really strange when two rtx 4090 rendering 20-25 images around 10 days (if we trust L&P about his 10h work per day) or he just lies about the completion of work with renders. But he can't right? he never did that, never deceived his patreons.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes