Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Please prove this statement. I don't know this statement from L&P in this form!
To help clarify L&P's comment about quicker updates. He said one update (event) every two months unless it was a significant update, which you don't know what events would be major updates because he changes events status as he writes in real-time.

Both of these posts were shared on this board from his Patreon page.

Mar. 25, 2021 - Event update plan
1691420945933.png

Nov. 23, 2021 - Future changes
1691421057611.png

Oct 29, 2022
I don't think I lied or wrote weirdly enough that people couldn't trust me.

Also, since the post I was looking for was somewhere years ago, and it had been several months since I had seen the post, so I wasn't sure if I would be able to find it again.

Nevertheless, I searched again and in conclusion I failed.

But I discovered something new.

This post was written in July 2018.

According to the contents of this post, this game should have been completed in July 2021 at the latest.

But I remember, him changing his said twice more after that, and recently he said he wanted to finish this game in 7 years and didn't want to spend 10 years with it.
Of course, few would believe his words.
(My memory is not clear whether it was a total of 7 years or an additional 2 years.)

Even in this post, you can see that he feels the pressure of the period, and I also found a post where he specified the period, but I did not bring it because it was not a post I had seen and was not a clear 'promise or declaration'.

But I want you to know that in this way, I stumble upon other information that I did not target.

And most of the motivation to start looking was because of the schedule.

Most of the case, I stumble upon forgotten information while looking at a game's schedule, like this.
the more you search the more you find their lies.... even politicians don't lie like them... from 2021 ending date to 2023 no where near. less playable period each update... its a never ending story....

Reactions: tofhdns

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
To help clarify L&P's comment about quicker updates. He said one update (event) every two months unless it was a significant update, which you don't know what events would be major updates because he changes events status as he writes in real-time.

Both of these posts were shared on this board from his Patreon page.

Mar. 25, 2021 - Event update plan
View attachment 2833739

Nov. 23, 2021 - Future changes
View attachment 2833743
Thank you, that's exactly what I remembered. One update per event. And there was no mention of one event/update per month.
That I insisted at this point has nothing to do with the fact that I wanted to defend L&P, I found the idea of updates per event always wrong, but because there are already too many false or half-true claims and promises on this thread. If I repeat such an inaccurate presentation only often enough then many believe this statement because no one wants to make the effort to read through 6300 pages.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
The last update came out on April 29, L&P started working on the new one on May 21 (according to him because he had personal problems) which means that within 2 weeks it will be 3 MONTHS OF WAITING for an update that has 413 renders and 0 animations, it's summer it's hot and the heavenly beaches are a temptation and even more so with a girlfriend, that's right guys, L&P has a girlfriend and friends, now it's clearer than ever that the man took a long vacation, I don't blame him I would do the same, but come out clean and say that you are exhausted, that you need a break, that the girlfriend presses you for a vacation, everyone will understand but don't lie and don't take people for idiots

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Almost had tears in my eyes reading his struggles to find a helper. Just say you don't want one straight like DPC did instead of bullshitting. Also how many people are mailing him everyday and how many is he replying, He is an AVN creator or a Customer Care service employee . I don't know about complexity but yeah the story is so fkin huge that I don't see the game ending for almost a decade and even till then the most you are getting is HJ from Sophia.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Thank you, that's exactly what I remembered. One update per event. And there was no mention of one event/update per month.
That I insisted at this point has nothing to do with the fact that I wanted to defend L&P, I found the idea of updates per event always wrong, but because there are already too many false or half-true claims and promises on this thread. If I repeat such an inaccurate presentation only often enough then many believe this statement because no one wants to make the effort to read through 6300 pages.
This is the post I said I saw but didn't bring up, when yesterday.

This isn't the post I'm looking for, nor do I consider it 'clear' evidence.
Think of it as 'indirect' evidence.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to look for this any more, but it seems I haven't.

Some of his posts have been deleted, some are quotes from the deleted post, some are screenshots, and some are in "spoilers", so it's very hard to find by search.

But I will look for it from time to time.
Please tell me where I lied. All of the tiers promises I fulfilled! The animations were the last ones! And 0.160 I finished within a month!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes