Dec 29, 2021
Still, hands-down, in my top 5 adult VN/Games of all time. The quality of renders and animations have continually improved, the content has continued to be just as good as any part of the game. This game just hits all the checkmarks for me.

Keep up the good work. Your time and creativity is much appreciated. Thanks!

PS: Looking forward to future updates and even future projects! (fingers crossed)

Adult games? I don't see AWAM as an adult game. It takes a little more of that particular spice for that :cool:

Reactions: McZoy

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I saida while back that this game is turning into on e big sex ed game.
Sophia will teach her kids
Vicky/Nat/Alyssa will teach Sophia and what she has learned she may bring into the bedroom to surprise Liam.
I don't think you can really see a change here, but rather a continuous step in Dylan's approach. He just uses his situation, similar to how Sam uses his talent to score points with Sophia. It is easy to see that Dylan is very methodical in his approach and it probably won't be the last step in his master plan. BTW, with Ellie, Dylan use a different starting point. Here, he plays more the role of a supporter (not only in IT matters, but also in the matter of relationship counseling) and thus scores points. I at least like these stories much more than the Aiden path, which unfortunately comes across as too bland due to Aiden's lack of credibility as a villain.

I don't see the path of Vicky/Nat/Alyssa as teaching, but as classic corruption. All lesbian path (except maybe Ellie) in AWAM are going this way.

How Liam path goes on is a mystery to me, because the good wife path does not interest me and L&P already said that Liam will not cheat on Sophia. The only way I think is partner swap events, which, however, will still lie very far in the future, if the game ever reach this point.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't think you can really see a change here, but rather a continuous step in Dylan's approach. He just uses his situation, similar to how Sam uses his talent to score points with Sophia. It is easy to see that Dylan is very methodical in his approach and it probably won't be the last step in his master plan. BTW, with Ellie, Dylan use a different starting point. Here, he plays more the role of a supporter (not only in IT matters, but also in the matter of relationship counseling) and thus scores points. I at least like these stories much more than the Aiden path, which unfortunately comes across as too bland due to Aiden's lack of credibility as a villain.

I don't see the path of Vicky/Nat/Alyssa as teaching, but as classic corruption. All lesbian path (except maybe Ellie) in AWAM are going this way.

How Liam path goes on is a mystery to me, because the good wife path does not interest me and L&P already said that Liam will not cheat on Sophia. The only way I think is partner swap events, which, however, will still lie very far in the future, if the game ever reach this point.
Sophia has never been with another female before so a new learning curve for her and the same can be said about the 3some with Vicky/Bf ect.
I also don't see the Aidens route being that extreme

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
I guess people on here don't like lesbian incest action.
Look friend..Who love lesbian route just probably lost hope because last scene with Ellie or with maid was 3 years ago.. And after this is there only Dylan, Dylan, Sam, Dylan... So yes.. Is there more fans of this brat because fans of Ellie and lesbians are out. Who want's to wait probably 4 years of life for another 1 lesbian scene and wait next few years because of again Dylan and then ranch. as a lesbian I said I'm not.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Look friend..Who love lesbian route just probably lost hope because last scene with Ellie or with maid was 3 years ago.. And after this is there only Dylan, Dylan, Sam, Dylan... So yes.. Is there more fans of this brat because fans of Ellie and lesbians are out. Who want's to wait probably 4 years of life for another 1 lesbian scene and wait next few years because of again Dylan and then ranch. as a lesbian I said I'm not.
I will be waiting years for my precious to return :cry:

Oct 7, 2022
A lot of people here are busy arguing whether the relationship between Sophia/Sam is better or the one between Sophia/Dylan and while i can understand that discussion what breaks my tiny little heart is that we will never see any more scenes involving Sophia and Larry Morello..that prison scene between them was the hottest scene in the game for me and i had such high hopes for them to have some more naughty fun together when he finally got of prison but alas thats never gonna happen coz he has been cut from the game..so damn you L&P may you rot in purgatory for the rest of your life..:cry::cry::cry:

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
Nah it's just been forever since ANY of the lesbian content has updated.
We don't like Lesbian Scenes or Ellie it's Boring,

We only want Sophia .

• Haha
Reactions: NykWolf
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes