Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022

Meanwhile, Freshwomen's dev, a game that started 3 and a half years after AWAM and already has a similar amount of content...

"Today our team is composed of 15 people. There are 3 programmers, 2 writers, 2 animators, 2 render artists, 2 team leaders, 1 lookdev, 1 storyboarder, 1 architect and 1 integrator. It’s important to say here that there are people on our team working on things that will give us immediate results (i.e. Freshwomen development), and there are people working on things that will give us future results (Voice Acting, Infrastructure, Pre-Production for Fantasy Project, Website and Patreon Integration, R&D, Marketing, and more). "

"There are people who should join our company over the next few months:

4 3D generalists
2 animators
1 LookDev
1 storyboarder
1 marketing manager
1 trailer creator
1 marketing analyst
1 User Experience Designer
1 data analyst
1 translation manager
1 voice-acting manager

We usually get 1000 applicants per job, and we only hire Brazilians because communication is easier.

I spent the last few months envisioning our long-term strategy, and I'm excited about how we will transform the adult gaming industry forever. Together with you, we can achieve great things.

Come with us. Our journey is only getting started.

Cheers,

Oppai-Man"

But L&P will use the 'higher quality' card as always to try to justify his low productivity and lack of employees.
You said everything. Oppai-man is just one example. There are other devs here who managed to create small teams using resources they gradually got with pledges.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
The first time I played this game, I thought there was enough complete content, but the results were incomplete. I carefully checked the update time of the game, which has been six years. Perhaps only hopeless idiots will become fans of this game.

franky4fun

Jun 19, 2022
Still, hands-down, in my top 5 adult VN/Games of all time. The quality of renders and animations have continually improved, the content has continued to be just as good as any part of the game. This game just hits all the checkmarks for me.

Keep up the good work. Your time and creativity is much appreciated. Thanks!

PS: Looking forward to future updates and even future projects! (fingers crossed)

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
LOL When did he posted this comments? Yeah sure, he plans the updates and how the events are going to go, thats why he took 3 entire weeks, before starting with scene creatios to plan very specifically and detailed how this event its going to be (THATS WHY HE DIDNT KNEW THAT THE PART WHEN SOPHIA AND DYLAN COME BACK HOME FROM THE CLUB WAS GOING TO BE SO IMPORTANT/LONGER)

Also he had already admited that he takes 2 weeks off after every update, he said it when he announced tha he was working on the remaking of the first part of the game, he said something like "you dont have to worry about the updates becoming slower, im working on the remake on my free time", he said something kinda like "or would you rather that i spend my holiday with out doing nothing."

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Still, hands-down, in my top 5 adult VN/Games of all time. The quality of renders and animations have continually improved, the content has continued to be just as good as any part of the game. This game just hits all the checkmarks for me.

PS: Looking forward to future updates and even future projects! (fingers crossed)
1691464348841.png

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Lmao, there are talented FANS on this site along that would happily help him and do so at a very fair fee. For a fact.

It seems like forever ago I also offered to help with any coding as I'm proficient in Python. I offered to help with story. Etc. I'm not alone.
What did he do? Claim he didn't need help and threaten his fans with lawsuits for making fan art that is literally just free advertising for him.

He's such a fn liar that it has removed all concern of possible enjoyment from the VN that I ever had. For a couple years now I've been totally about following this insane rollercoaster of a development (and developer). I come here to see on an almost daily basis just how much more insane and comical it has become.

I hope none o his supporters buy that load of BS. He will not hire help for reasons he has already stated. It's not about the quality of talent as much as not wanting to share any of the work. He already said it! He doesn't think anyone else can match his level of artisanal style and quality. He said that, lol.

If he hires help he has to actually have a plan and he doesn't.
If he hires help he can't milk tf out of this title and he wants to.
End of story.

I get that he's just a person and I've never claimed DAZ and Renpy are easy or fast. The difference is intent and he has ALL intentions of going as slow as he possibly can while still getting paid. He'll work at the speed needed to not lose most of his subs. He won't hire help and it'll be this pace until he just abandons it in a decade.

If you're a Patreom of his, keep pushing and don't buy that load of bullshit.

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022

He said "FUTURE PROJECTS", guys!!! Are you serious?:LOL:.
Even his staunch supporters would laugh at that statement. There is no future projects in the pipeline for LP. He will continue this project till either he is dead or his supporters finally give up.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
in the 0.190 version, a repeat is expected, only without clothes
View attachment 2836207
I think by now Dylan has made a lot more progress. It is now officially about Dylan needing training, and Sophia of course could use "something out of it". I think the Sophia/Sam scene at the latest showed that AWAM has arrived in the midgame. They certainly won't have sex right away, but there will probably be a little more physical contact.

spühia_dylan_training.png

Which doesn't mean that I think it's unlikely that there will be a few more masturbation scenes, but hopefully in a larger context, e.g. with Dylan as a voyeur, etc. L&P ultimately has all the options here. The characters are established and the story could use more entanglements, especially in the main stories with Dylan, Ellie and Sam. I think this update and the next one, which will include not only Dylan but also Ellie, will show if L&P can be serious about this story. One more zero number, and I think even some of his most loyal supporters will become noticeably more critical.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think by now Dylan has made a lot more progress. It is now officially about Dylan needing training, and Sophia of course could use "something out of it". I think the Sophia/Sam scene at the latest showed that AWAM has arrived in the midgame. They certainly won't have sex right away, but there will probably be a little more physical contact.

View attachment 2836246

Which doesn't mean that I think it's unlikely that there will be a few more masturbation scenes, but hopefully in a larger context, e.g. with Dylan as a voyeur, etc. L&P ultimately has all the options here. The characters are established and the story could use more entanglements, especially in the main stories with Dylan, Ellie and Sam. I think this update and the next one, which will include not only Dylan but also Ellie, will show if L&P can be serious about this story. One more zero number, and I think even some of his most loyal supporters will become noticeably more critical.
Seriously :ROFLMAO: Nothing like taking a bath with your mom while you fondle her boobs creating a healthy family

Last edited:

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019

View attachment 2836246

I think that the topic of sex education will be expanded

Feb 15, 2022

View attachment 2836246

:rolleyes::sneaky::FacePalm::FacePalm:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes