rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
If I were to write further...

Except for the event in Sam's room, I felt mostly mediocre.

Dylan and Sophia's bathroom event was peaceful to me, and some scenes were childish and even funny.
Maybe this is his real intention... to show us that Dylan is still a child (immature) who needs his mommy's stimuli to become a man. He's afraid approaching girls and flirting with them.

Sam on the other hand is a mature talented teenager who can easily impress Sophia.

At any case though Sophia's approach towards Dylan will be much different compared to that towards Sam. Also, Sophia is presented as an experienced and mature female provided the fact that she had a wild teenage life and that she became a mother at a very young age (20). In her life she should have been the centre of attraction from all sorts of boys (and girls). From nerds and shy to super cool and wild. She knows how all of them react. She's still acting as a mother who is trying to guide her son in life. Incest is hard to build up a persuasive story... Let's see :)

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022

Unfortunately, I can't give you a concrete release period yet. But here are at least some numbers about the next update:

Renders: 413

Script pages: 28

So, if you count Part 1 and 2 together, with 829 renders and 54 pages of script it is by far the largest event until now. And it was some really hard piece of work.

Once I'm done editing the renders, I can give a release period.
If you go at a normal rate (7 - 10 seconds) to read each 2 line image you need roughly 4 hours for the complete Dylan / Sophia event...

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Maybe this is his real intention... to show us that Dylan is still a child (immature) who needs his mommy's stimuli to become a man. He's afraid approaching girls and flirting with them.

Sam on the other hand is a mature talented teenager who can easily impress Sophia.

At any case though Sophia's approach towards Dylan will be much different compared to that towards Sam. Also, Sophia is presented as an experienced and mature female provided the fact that she had a wild teenage life and that she became a mother at a very young age (20). In her life she should have been the centre of attraction from all sorts of boys (and girls). From nerds and shy to super cool and wild. She knows how all of them react. She's still acting as a mother who is trying to guide her son in life. Incest is hard to build up a persuasive story... Let's see :)
yes.
That was the developer's intention, and Dylan was such a kid.

So, I was critical of Dylan and Sophia going to a nightclub and said the setting collapsed.

And the developer used all sorts of rhetoric (hot, erotic, artistic, blah blah...) about the bathtub event.
He shouldn't have done that.

So I have no choice but to criticize his words and actions.

(Blah Blah: He used the expression he put a lot of effort into, but I don't know the exact word.)

• Angry
Reactions: karleston

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Probably L&P bought graphic cards from aliexpress because it's really strange when two rtx 4090 rendering 20-25 images around 10 days (if we trust L&P about his 10h work per day) or he just lies about the completion of work with renders. But he can't right? he never did that, never deceived his patreons.
His Patrons complained about the lengthening of the update period from 3 months to more than 5 months.

So he promised to reduce the amount of updates and instead update the game once a month.

But only the update(event) amount decreased and the update period increased again.

Also he has been saying for years that he is looking for an employee, but he has not been able to find anyone who wants to work with him for years, maybe because he has a great sin.

These two are clear evidence that he cheated on Patron, which is unnecessary to guess.

Last edited:

mexican22

Jul 21, 2022
Maybe Ava will tell Sophia to take her son's virginity later since she doesn't want any girl to do that, she trusts Sophia,.she is also a sexed teacher and can teach the boys the right way maturely, nice for them, is it ok?
they do need practice with the condoms…

mexican22

Jul 21, 2022
Well said Simon!
If you want to continue with this "physics" approach to sex education next time I suggest you try testing the "Principle of Impenetrability of Bodies." I'm quite sure that, with a teacher as eager to teach as Sophia, you will discover how many exceptions there are to this basic physics law (especially if the body in question is hers).
At worst, with your little probe, you can still get important (and equally pleasing) confirmation results...
love this idea. i think they’d find there are numerous exceptions to this principle very quickly

Reactions: Dan5k74

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I don't think I lied or wrote weirdly enough that people couldn't trust me.

Also, since the post I was looking for was somewhere years ago, and it had been several months since I had seen the post, so I wasn't sure if I would be able to find it again.

Nevertheless, I searched again and in conclusion I failed.

But I discovered something new.
@Lust&Passion
You keep introducing new characters, smh ... what is your project deadline ? 1, 2 or 10 years ? :FeelsGoodMan:
I definitely won't need 10 years for it! But it'd definitely need at least 2-3 more years to finish it. It's very difficult to say now but I'm already trying my best to reduce render quantity and make it more efficient.
This post was written in July 2018.

According to the contents of this post, this game should have been completed in July 2021 at the latest.

But I remember, him changing his said twice more after that, and recently he said he wanted to finish this game in 7 years and didn't want to spend 10 years with it.
Of course, few would believe his words.
(My memory is not clear whether it was a total of 7 years or an additional 2 years.)

Even in this post, you can see that he feels the pressure of the period, and I also found a post where he specified the period, but I did not bring it because it was not a post I had seen and was not a clear 'promise or declaration'.

But I want you to know that in this way, I stumble upon other information that I did not target.

And most of the motivation to start looking was because of the schedule.

Most of the case, I stumble upon forgotten information while looking at a game's schedule, like this.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
forgot this.
I also found this by accident.
I don't think it matters too much, but anyway.
But because it would be just unrealistic for one developer to manage two MC storylines in such an already ambitious project, I decided after day 2 to only focus on the wife's story. So Liam isn't cheating on her. He's just working very hard!

Last edited:

KolyaTbma

Jun 9, 2019
I don't think I lied or wrote weirdly enough that people couldn't trust me.

Also, since the post I was looking for was somewhere years ago, and it had been several months since I had seen the post, so I wasn't sure if I would be able to find it again.

Nevertheless, I searched again and in conclusion I failed.
This was his main argument when switching updates from 1/3 or 1/4 (don't remember) to 1/10 PD

• Red Heart
Reactions: McZoy and tofhdns

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
It’s been almost a year that I’m following this thread and one more that I’m following AWAM. This game started with the greatest of expectations! Nice story and wonderful renders. Sophia easily becomes your fantasy. Not only that, but sometimes people relate to other major characters (myself for example to Patricia and Sam). You love them and they become part of your virtual reality! Before following this thread I went through the various comments existing at that time to see what has been discussed so far. I realised people were complaining about the progress of the game even though 2 PDs per year were being released! 2 years later I understand that LP wanted to “punish” all these people and as a result created a PD in 2 years… (or maybe more since PD13 is not finished yet)!!! We are not yet in the middle of the project and there have passed almost 7 years from the first release… If we take the average time to go so far we need 16 YEARS to completion. If we take the production time of the latest PD we need 34 years to completion!!! It is really worrying and many people have started to give up…

The person behind Lust & Passion has demonstrated so far some negative attributes:
- Lack of communication skills: it’s not the first time that he comes up with such cheap justifications for the delay of the release! On a regular basis something happens and he ONLY comes with a notification when people start getting frustrated.
- Use of lies: he has clearly mentioned on Patreon that the text of the entire game is complete… Every time that an update is released he mentions the text produced as if he is writing it now! Also the latest update (v 0.190) started with the exception of having 260 renders to end up to 418 (61% increase… an indicator that the story is not pre-written)!
- Egoistic & arrogant behaviour: he speaks to his Patreon subscribers as if they are his slaves not his employers! He doesn’t accept criticism but only accepts nice words. It looks to me as if he’s living in a fantasy world!

In order to improve this game I would expect (starting with PD14) that:
- Each update doesn’t take more than 2 months to get released
- Storytelling becomes more consistent (v 0.185-0.190 going from bathroom to club to jacuzzi - no more bathing please!!!)
- We have actual progress in the storytelling (1 PD in 2 years not acceptable at all)
- More transparency and better communication

If he keeps the above consistent I strongly believe that he will soon double the number of Patreon subscribers. After completion the story has room for the creation of branches that will make it bigger and better! I will see with PD14…

Dec 30, 2020
It’s been almost a year that I’m following this thread and one more that I’m following AWAM. This game started with the greatest of expectations! Nice story and wonderful renders. Sophia easily becomes your fantasy. Not only that, but sometimes people relate to other major characters (myself for example to Patricia and Sam). You love them and they become part of your virtual reality! Before following this thread I went through the various comments existing at that time to see what has been discussed so far. I realised people were complaining about the progress of the game even though 2 PDs per year were being released! 2 years later I understand that LP wanted to “punish” all these people and as a result created a PD in 2 years… (or maybe more since PD13 is not finished yet)!!! We are not yet in the middle of the project and there have passed almost 7 years from the first release… If we take the average time to go so far we need 16 YEARS to completion. If we take the production time of the latest PD we need 34 years to completion!!! It is really worrying and many people have started to give up…

The person behind Lust & Passion has demonstrated so far some negative attributes:
- Lack of communication skills: it’s not the first time that he comes up with such cheap justifications for the delay of the release! On a regular basis something happens and he ONLY comes with a notification when people start getting frustrated.
- Use of lies: he has clearly mentioned on Patreon that the text of the entire game is complete… Every time that an update is released he mentions the text produced as if he is writing it now! Also the latest update (v 0.190) started with the exception of having 260 renders to end up to 418 (61% increase… an indicator that the story is not pre-written)!
- Egoistic & arrogant behaviour: he speaks to his Patreon subscribers as if they are his slaves not his employers! He doesn’t accept criticism but only accepts nice words. It looks to me as if he’s living in a fantasy world!

In order to improve this game I would expect (starting with PD14) that:
- Each update doesn’t take more than 2 months to get released
- Storytelling becomes more consistent (v 0.185-0.190 going from bathroom to club to jacuzzi - no more bathing please!!!)
- We have actual progress in the storytelling (1 PD in 2 years not acceptable at all)
- More transparency and better communication

If he keeps the above consistent I strongly believe that he will soon double the number of Patreon subscribers. After completion the story has room for the creation of branches that will make it bigger and better! I will see with PD14…
I didn't read it but it sounds good

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Unfortunately, I can't give you a concrete release period yet. But here are at least some numbers about the next update:

Renders: 413

Script pages: 28

So, if you count Part 1 and 2 together, with 829 renders and 54 pages of script it is by far the largest event until now. And it was some really hard piece of work.

Once I'm done editing the renders, I can give a release period.
oh what a coincidence, it's still the biggest update ever. 28 pages of text yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss with! Fuck yourself who cares i want to pay 100$ for this i will be satisfied

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes