DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
A lot of people here are busy arguing whether the relationship between Sophia/Sam is better or the one between Sophia/Dylan and while i can understand that discussion what breaks my tiny little heart is that we will never see any more scenes involving Sophia and Larry Morello..that prison scene between them was the hottest scene in the game for me and i had such high hopes for them to have some more naughty fun together when he finally got of prison but alas thats never gonna happen coz he has been cut from the game..so damn you L&P may you rot in purgatory for the rest of your life..:cry::cry::cry:
Are you trying to get banned from this thread too :ROFLMAO: This mod bans for way less than what you say on “perfect marriage”

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A lot of people here are busy arguing whether the relationship between Sophia/Sam is better or the one between Sophia/Dylan and while i can understand that discussion what breaks my tiny little heart is that we will never see any more scenes involving Sophia and Larry Morello..that prison scene between them was the hottest scene in the game for me and i had such high hopes for them to have some more naughty fun together when he finally got of prison but alas thats never gonna happen coz he has been cut from the game..so damn you L&P may you rot in purgatory for the rest of your life..:cry::cry::cry:
This Dylan V Sam thing is really stupid because if you take everything that Dylan has done in game then he is miles a head of Sam and L&P did not help matters with some of his posts

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I see it differently. If AWAM wants to have a chance of ever being completed, it is important to remove unnecessary side stories. So if you need a gangster story at all, one is more than enough. In AWAM, I guess that role falls to Aiden, even though I just can't take him seriously. Even if the story is flat, with a seemingly endless number of useless tasks.

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
You said everything. Oppai-man is just one example. There are other devs here who managed to create small teams using resources they gradually got with pledges.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So true literally As if he is going for an Oscar award or what with this game .And his patreon are the reason why the this kind of devs acts like this and do whatever they like .if you wait for 5 years you will get a big AA rated game like gta V or any other game and now you will tell they have large team and so on but we are getting quality what we pay for not this kind of half day event or shit . And following this game for 4 years now can't even get excited for this game now hope it gets finish till 2025 need to just abandoned this shit

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
I hope that you enyoyed it then because no more sexy stuff with Sam for a very long time
Sure did!

And also loved Sophie's flashback scenes in the last update - though I wish they weren't interrupted by the bathtub scenes.

Dylan fans best make the most of this update as they'll be joining Sam fans to twiddle their thumbs - or other body parts as one see fits for the next while too.

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

roro

May 29, 2017
Thank you, that's exactly what I remembered. One update per event. And there was no mention of one event/update per month.
That I insisted at this point has nothing to do with the fact that I wanted to defend L&P, I found the idea of updates per event always wrong, but because there are already too many false or half-true claims and promises on this thread. If I repeat such an inaccurate presentation only often enough then many believe this statement because no one wants to make the effort to read through 6300 pages.
Just one more thing to add - the mentioning of two months wasn't related to one event (I mean two months per event as the dr. said), but to release an update every two months - doesn't matter how many events are included. Of course he never promised that, he only discussing that in a hypothetical manner.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
To help clarify L&P's comment about quicker updates. He said one update (event) every two months unless it was a significant update, which you don't know what events would be major updates because he changes events status as he writes in real-time.

Both of these posts were shared on this board from his Patreon page.

Mar. 25, 2021 - Event update plan
View attachment 2833739

Nov. 23, 2021 - Future changes
View attachment 2833743
I had always thought it was 8-12 weeks for the update or this was the time that he was aiming for

roro

May 29, 2017
I don't think you can really see a change here, but rather a continuous step in Dylan's approach. He just uses his situation, similar to how Sam uses his talent to score points with Sophia. It is easy to see that Dylan is very methodical in his approach and it probably won't be the last step in his master plan. BTW, with Ellie, Dylan use a different starting point. Here, he plays more the role of a supporter (not only in IT matters, but also in the matter of relationship counseling) and thus scores points. I at least like these stories much more than the Aiden path, which unfortunately comes across as too bland due to Aiden's lack of credibility as a villain.

I don't see the path of Vicky/Nat/Alyssa as teaching, but as classic corruption. All lesbian path (except maybe Ellie) in AWAM are going this way.

How Liam path goes on is a mystery to me, because the good wife path does not interest me and L&P already said that Liam will not cheat on Sophia. The only way I think is partner swap events, which, however, will still lie very far in the future, if the game ever reach this point.
He said Liam isn't cheating on Sophia. He never said Liam will not cheat on Sophia in the future.

Last edited:

stingneling133

Jun 17, 2021
Love you so much guys. When I'm having a bad day, just have to come here and read ya. I'm probably to old, but you know, there's a lot of wars out there worth fignting for, global war, climat changes, banks who stold your money, price to high, beers who taste like sh..t now and yet, some of you are still complaining about LP's work. You know right that he doesn't give a dam 'bout you? You know right? Still you're complaining about the same sh...t as last year and the year before. Go outside, fall in love, get a dog, go see your favorite team and come back in three or four months, the next update will be here waiting for you. And by the way, it's not because you pay for something that it means the seller cares about you. The lady who sold me my house didn't care about me, neither the one who sold me my car. In fact, I don't think the prostitute you hire cares about you, you know that right?... lol

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Does it matter? He keeps missing any stated goals. There would probably be less hate going his way if he just said an honest timeline.
Hate is a strong word to use.People on here may dislike him without really knowing him and my post has nothing to do with hate/dislike him as most of the time I am indiffernt to him as I am not a patron and I get the game for free.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes