BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
the 15th seems possible, but realistically the 20th
It is completely unclear what your estimates of the update release time are based on?
Looking at the progress counters, I would say that by the 15th, the maximum that we will be able to see is 3 counters at 100%. Two more counters will take him at least 10 days.
And this is a fairly optimistic forecast for today. I think L&P will take longer to complete, because it has been particularly slow lately.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
Jun 9, 2022
Agreed with you. I personaly don't like Dylan but I respect that he is in the game and people like him. I agreed with you. Dylan, Ellie, Patricia and Sophia. This should get the most content And not only one of them and the rest of them they get content like "Just to give myself a break from Dylan" because it look that LP thinks like that
Why you don't like Dylan

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Well in that case there should be more Dylan and Ellie scenes together more Sophia and Ellie scenes together and Sophia and Patricia scenes together I don't like Sam because I believe he's trying to take her away from her husband but don't get me wrong I know Liam hasn't been a husband to Sophia, but he is being a good father to Ellie and Dylan
If you equate the father of a family working to provide for that family as the sole qualification for being a good father, then you are 'kind of' correct about Liam being a good father to Ellie and Dylan (good fathers don't gamble away the family home...).

I think he is at best a mediocre father for the following reasons:

He is not involved in his children's lives... he takes fishing trips away from the family (neither son nor daughter are invited); he gives in to his gambling addiction and puts the family's home at risk; he gives Dylan a hard time for Not playing American style football even though Dylan is a very skilled soccer player.

We've seen no: Dad and Daughter dates with Ellie (staying in touch with his young adult daughter and being both present and involved in her life).

I don't recall any compliment from Liam about Dylan's soccer or his involvement in helping his only son with his problem at school where Mr. Bennet targeted Dylan to fail him and stop him for attending college.

If L&P wanted to paint Liam as an involved and caring father, there are ways to do this without spending much time on resources (number of renders/dialogue/simplicity of scene):

* Sophia telling Dylan they are on their own for dinner since Liam and Ellie are going out on one of their regular Dad and Daughter dates

* Sophia telling Ellie that they are having a girl's day since Liam is traveling with Dylan for an away soccer game and they will be gone all weekend

* Sophia and Ellie on the way to the pool and seeing Liam in Dylan's room helping him with math homework

Whether it is L&P's conscious intent to paint Liam with the brush of a 'barely there' father or not - that is the version of Liam that we are currently left with.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes