Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Love you so much guys. When I'm having a bad day, just have to come here and read ya. I'm probably to old, but you know, there's a lot of wars out there worth fignting for, global war, climat changes, banks who stold your money, price to high, beers who taste like sh..t now and yet, some of you are still complaining about LP's work. You know right that he doesn't give a dam 'bout you? You know right? Still you're complaining about the same sh...t as last year and the year before. Go outside, fall in love, get a dog, go see your favorite team and come back in three or four months, the next update will be here waiting for you. And by the way, it's not because you pay for something that it means the seller cares about you. The lady who sold me my house didn't care about me, neither the one who sold me my car. In fact, I don't think the prostitute you hire cares about you, you know that right?... lol
I fell in love once and look what happened to me?I got married :ROFLMAO:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Love you so much guys. When I'm having a bad day, just have to come here and read ya. I'm probably to old, but you know, there's a lot of wars out there worth fignting for, global war, climat changes, banks who stold your money, price to high, beers who taste like sh..t now and yet, some of you are still complaining about LP's work. You know right that he doesn't give a dam 'bout you? You know right? Still you're complaining about the same sh...t as last year and the year before. Go outside, fall in love, get a dog, go see your favorite team and come back in three or four months, the next update will be here waiting for you. And by the way, it's not because you pay for something that it means the seller cares about you. The lady who sold me my house didn't care about me, neither the one who sold me my car. In fact, I don't think the prostitute you hire cares about you, you know that right?... lol
IMG_20230808_190336.jpg
No offense, pops. The 'feelings' towards him have not shown up overnight. If you truly are older than most here, you probably know better of what he's doing and what potential is being wasted here. Thanks for stopping by, anyway o/

Reactions: Toushiro
Jun 9, 2022
Look friend..Who love lesbian route just probably lost hope because last scene with Ellie or with maid was 3 years ago. And after this is there only Dylan, Dylan, Sam, Dylan... So yes. Are there more fans of this brat because fans of Ellie and lesbians are out. Who wants to wait probably 4 years of life for another 1 lesbian scene and wait next few years because of again Dylan and then ranch. as a lesbian I said I'm not.
Well in that case there should be more Dylan and Ellie scenes together more Sophia and Ellie scenes together and Sophia and Patricia scenes together I don't like Sam because I believe he's trying to take her away from her husband but don't get me wrong I know Liam hasn't been a husband to Sophia, but he is being a good father to Ellie and Dylan

Jun 9, 2022
To help clarify L&P's comment about quicker updates. He said one update (event) every two months unless it was a significant update, which you don't know what events would be major updates because he changes events status as he writes in real-time.

Both of these posts were shared on this board from his Patreon page.

Mar. 25, 2021 - Event update plan
View attachment 2833739

Nov. 23, 2021 - Future changes
View attachment 2833743
Are you working for L&P

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well in that case there should be more Dylan and Ellie scenes together more Sophia and Ellie scenes together and Sophia and Patricia scenes together I don't like Sam because I believe he's trying to take her away from her husband but don't get me wrong I know Liam hasn't been a husband to Sophia, but he is being a good father to Ellie and Dylan
I never thought I would see that written on here

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
Liam used to Pimp his wife's nude pics for Money.

Reactions: dr.akhibadge

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Agreed with you. I personaly don't like Dylan but I respect that he is in the game and people like him. I agreed with you. Dylan, Ellie, Patricia and Sophia. This should get the most content And not only one of them and the rest of them they get content like "Just to give myself a break from Dylan" because it look that LP thinks like that

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
I don't like the fact that Sam is making more progress that Dylan
If you look at the schedule, including the next update, it is expected that there will be four events with Dylan and only one with Sam, also as stated by L&P in that update: "Sophia will rather cool things down with Sam because it's a dangerous game and she doesn't want it to ruin her marriage with that." He also said that Sam will be one of the last to fuck Sophia. Four events vs one is a big difference, so Dylan will progress more, assuming the schedule goes as planned, but at this rate we'll only know that in 20 years :ROFLMAO:.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
If you look at the schedule, including the next update, it is expected that there will be four events with Dylan and only one with Sam, also as stated by L&P in that update: "Sophia will rather cool things down with Sam because it's a dangerous game and she doesn't want it to ruin her marriage with that." He also said that Sam will be one of the last to fuck Sophia. Four events vs one is a big difference, so Dylan will progress more, assuming the schedule goes as planned, but at this rate we'll only know that in 20 years :ROFLMAO:.
Which makes sense as you always hold the best storyline to the end. :cool:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The developer said he would not make two MCs and focus only on Sophia, but he officially credited Dylan as the second MC.

And when version 0.190 ends, there will be no Sofia events for the next two update periods.
Maybe players can't even see Sophia's face.

And like you said, Sam's events over the next week will be very few and will focus on cello performances.

Also, if Dylan goes to the dorms or if Sofia finds out that Dylan stole Sophia's money, the storyline between Dylan and Sophia is likely to be significantly separated.

Looking at this flow, I don't think Dylan's and Sam's speeds will differ much.

Additionally: I'm speculating that Saturday could be a turning point in Dylan and Sophia's storyline, and that Dylan's schedule with Sundays and Mondays free would function like Sam's cooldown period.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes