Jun 9, 2022
You can buy it from Steam or itch - or search real good even this site... I mean, if you want it for free, you need to do some work (searching) :LOL::ROFLMAO:
You'll love it - I'm well over 10K USD only paying voice actors and buying sounds SFX + music :cool: now I'll shut up and wait for Sophia to come out :love:
Does it have lesbian sense in it

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
I remember having played that game like 2 or even 3 years from now. I said to myself : Damn, hope there'll be some good +18 content. 3 years after it, his patreon is a gold generator, and still 0 +18 stuff.

The story is fine, but I've got the feeling that, it's like for some characters, never break the character. It means, there may never be any appealing scene, only a constant "may be soon".

Btw, it seems, even with the amount he actually makes through his patreon (looking at posts in here), updates looks somehow foolish (long, and limited content).

So one question : Why are people that much into that work in progress game ?

Reactions: reymarte

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Did I just read something with L&P telling someone to be patient.

What the fuck?
That makes sense, your Eminence.

Think, he didn't gave even a clear full view from Sophia's love tunnel from more than 6 years and still counting.

If they can wait for it, they also can wait for more 5% for a single event in three weeks. And pay high-tier for it, of course :sneaky:

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2018
100% someone will appear and end the event history gives us that. The only events that don't end with someone showing up and ruining it are the side jobs and adien events. Dylan,Sam,Ellie, Natalie all end the same way.
That's his (l&p) style...cock 'n clit-blocking. Ain't u heard? :cool:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes