PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
So, anyone else's comments being deleted in recent days or am I the chosen one? Are we not allowed to criticise LP anymore or is the moderator a fan of him, who just can't take dissent. So much for being a discussion forum(n)
If you talk about specifics re: AWAM - what you like or dislike, then your comments are typically on topic. I had a comment that was recently deleted - off topic (OT), and while funny, it was not related specifically to AWAM, so I knew the risk - that is part of the mod's role.

I have commented on how slow development time is and given examples, based on the slowing release schedule of L&P regarding AWAM. Those comments have not been deleted.

There are certain people on this thread that like to report those they disagree with - not because those comments/discussion points are OT, but simply because they disagree with some of the comments of others.

Part of the mod role is to prevent a flame war and keep the thread on topic, focusing on AWAM and the dev versus disagreements that sometimes get out of hand.

Always remember - you have as much of a right to comment on this thread as anyone else, regardless of their perspective or their repeated use of facepalms, and don't be discouraged if a comment or two is removed; learn from the experience and continue to participate as you desire, just amending your comments so that you stay 'in bounds' regarding your discussions, based on mod feedback (the notice you receive in your alerts).

Cheers! :coffee:

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
6333 comments are why L&P is lazy.
You'd think the game was getting good reviews.
The content of wife and Mother is not bad, but
Since L&P only creates new events, we are only adding questions to old events.
The more events there are, the slower the story progresses.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It's a big problem.

A translation program that has been used for a while and has been evaluated as having good performance is wrong in translating personal pronouns.

Is it the beginning of suffering again?

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Now it is clear why, it has become slower.... Doing several things at once is a bad idea! 150% Is like running after two hares!.... There is one working 150% way to get her to do updates more often....:WeSmart::illuminati:

• Love
Reactions: jozzi
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes