NTRMANx2

Sep 25, 2019
Guess Dylan and Sophie in the upcoming update. evening in the tub Maybe she just used her hands or another part of Sophie's body to stimulate him to cum. If the worst-case scenario is something that many people don't want to happen, that is only body contact. :unsure:

GridArt_20230812_025056273.jpg

Last edited:

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Guess Dylan and Sophie in the upcoming update. evening in the tub Maybe she just used her hands or another part of Sophie's body to stimulate him to cum. If the worst-case scenario is something that many people don't want to happen, that is only body contact. :unsure:

View attachment 2844551
Nice! :D
But Bennett is so out of the race, he'll never get there. The three shota boys have a higher chance now.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

View attachment 2844551
Don't forget about Don Morello too. I am almost sure he will try to take Sophia for himself in the future.

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
Aiden first, Sam second and Dylan never :HideThePain:

Considering the possibilities, each one's real advance capacity, daring, ease and effective pressure capacity, beyond persuasion... I would say that Dylan is probably the first to put it up her pussy... and Aiden will be the first, and perhaps the only one in the game, to also stick it up her ass, like very likely the niggo André or one of the gang. (Remember how carefully Aiden sized you up and visually examined Sophia's ass before she hopped on her bike for that awesome third assignment. That was a pretty damn good indication that Aiden is going to be determined to fuck her ass)
The others will use the pussy, mouth and tits of the good Samaritan Sophia

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
Dylan loser and gay, like his fans too lol
I also find the Great Manipulator Psychopath very unpleasant, as I like to call Dylan in confidence ;-)

But it is very evident that the preference of the game developers themselves tip the balance in favor of this spoiled and poorly educated boy by Liam and Sophia. Let's say everything... In light of events, the educational capacity of the Parker couple towards their two children leaves much to be desired LOL

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I also find the Great Manipulator Psychopath very unpleasant, as I like to call Dylan in confidence ;-)

But it is very evident that the preference of the game developers themselves tip the balance in favor of this spoiled and poorly educated boy by Liam and Sophia. Let's say everything... In light of events, the educational capacity of the Parker couple towards their two children leaves much to be desired LOL
L&P give development to patrons. All of them - gays. They say: i play like Dylan, but they play like Sophia, play female (!) game... :KEK:

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
This game is falling definitely down on top 10.
Too much mistakes were doing during the development and too much holes on the storyline. It's time to revise heavily the progress that are forced and unrealistic than first part made years before.
The initial idea was perfect but now it's really garbage.

roshan07

Jan 11, 2022

what game is that on your pfp??

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes