armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
No, Sophia narrating her first time experience is not the 1st hetero scene described by LP. A few months ago I asked him about these 2 hetero scenes and he replied…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So that pretty much means no hetero sex scene with Sophia before PD20.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
So...

Update's gonna have 400+ renders, meaning the missing 5% on 'Rendered Scenes' (should) make for roughly 20 images. It's been 5 days since 'Created Scenes' reached 100%... 5 days, and his 2x 3090Ti's are unable to render 20 images involving 2 characters and a hottub? He could quite literally render all 400+ images in that timeframe with his computer. This guy... lol

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
From all the information shared my understanding is that up to PD19 Sophia’s corruption will keep increasing with some real groping, pussy leaking (mainly lesbian), hj & bj to reach to actual intercourse… Candidates for Sophia’s male partners are:
- Dylan
- Sam
- Carl (Patricia’s husband)
- Aidan (maybe his gang too…)
- DeShawn (Vicky’s bf)
- Andy (in GW route)
With very little to zero possibility:
- Clark (the janitor)
- Mr Bennett (maybe in Dylan’s cuck route)
- Mr Murray (the postman - also Dylan’s cuck route)
With no possibility at all:
- Mr Harris (Liam’s boss)
- Mr Johnson (school principal)

Not sure if there will be a rape scene since the subway hobos are coming back or a special scene with the movers (coming back close to the end of the game)…

PS: you have to wait roughly 5-10 years for this to START unfolding…

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
If Sophia's corruption keeps growing exponentially like it has from PD11 to PD13, then holding off on sex until PD20 doesn't make any sense. If every event needs to have sexual content, and Sophia's already allowing herself to be kissed and fondled, then six more days without sex seems impracticable.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
So...

Update's gonna have 400+ renders, meaning the missing 5% on 'Rendered Scenes' (should) make for roughly 20 images. It's been 5 days since 'Created Scenes' reached 100%... 5 days, and his 2x 3090Ti's are unable to render 20 images involving 2 characters and a hottub? He could quite literally render all 400+ images in that timeframe with his computer. This guy... lol
I don’t think that there are only 20 frames to render since some images are repeated in the game. Actually I’ll go by the text used. There are 28 MS Word pages of text. Each page on average has 46 lines (google search ;)). On each frame there’s a 1.5 line text included (on average). So you have in total 28x46/1.5 = 858 frames to render. There should be roughly 43 frames to render (5%)…

Also scenario is creating issues… meaning if you choose “Sophia gives in kissing Dylan” then next frame should be “Dylan fondled Sophia”. Maybe there are more complex choices as he says (below image).
8780BCFE-C595-442A-8EE8-8624EA8C20AD.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
So...

It's not that he cant, he just:
1. Isnt rendering it for some reason.
2. Those % mean nothing and he updates it as he sees fit.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
So...

But it's not 5%. He said in a post that miscalculated the event, so that 5% is prob 10 or 15%, meaning more images than 20.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Why is it so hard for some to understand? Those numbers on the progress gauges have nothing to do with reality whatsoever!

Anyone who has ever had anything to do with a creative type of work and/or project management knows that right away. It's "[101] Customer milking through believable timesheets".

Pro tip: pay close attention to the remaining 5%.
7vgoza.jpg

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
So...

L&P could have all of Pixar's render farms at his disposal and still take 3 months for an update :KEK:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I don’t think that there are only 20 frames to render since some images are repeated in the game. Actually I’ll go by the text used. There are 28 MS Word pages of text. Each page on average has 46 lines (google search ;)). On each frame there’s a 1.5 line text included (on average). So you have in total 28x46/1.5 = 858 frames to render. There should be roughly 43 frames to render (5%)…

Also scenario is creating issues… meaning if you choose “Sophia gives in kissing Dylan” then next frame should be “Dylan fondled Sophia”. Maybe there are more complex choices as he says (below image).
View attachment 2844029
Don't tell anyone about this well kept secret. Copy+Paste if you want to duplicate the same image as many times as you please. :censored:

We are yet to see what those technical circumstances are, but there's hardly anything imaginable that would cause a handful of images to take a week of rendering with the two rigs (4x 3090Ti) L&P has.

But it's not 5%. He said in a post that miscalculated the event, so that 5% is prob 10 or 15%, meaning more images than 20.
Apart from the fact that I personally don't believe for a second that what he said is the truth, it does not change a thing. Like I said, his rigs could render the entire update in that timeframe. Even if you never touched DAZ, there's a million videos on Youtube showcasing the power of high-end graphics cards. Benchmarks showing how even the most crowded, most detailed renders with a bunch of lightsources are a matter of minutes to render with a rig like the ones L&P has two of.

Last edited:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Why is it so hard for some to understand? Those numbers on the progress gauges have nothing to do with reality whatsoever!

Anyone who has ever had anything to do with a creative type of work and/or project management knows that right away. It's "[101] Customer milking through believable timesheets".

Pro tip: pay close attention to the remaining 5%.
Yes, I also believe only what is really measurable. If L&P would define some milestones, and you could see if and how well he meets them, then that would be something else, but these percentages are just distractions.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
It's nice you are making progress...and this coming release has everyone drooling to find out what happens during the big date. Problem is what comes next after the date.

As I see it you are getting everything built up to "big moments," but as I see it, you have a ton of other content to develop to flesh in and perhaps other big moments.

There is the Patrica arch...

The Ellie arch and that one has so many branches to cover. Like does she get with Dylan which would take several updates to develop the storyline to where that is even possible...

The there are the side jobs of working as a tutor and or retirement worker...

And before I finish there are a host of "other" side adventures. There still are the Amber/Dylan possibilities... the household maid... The hair stylist (that one you could easily kind of push off and not bother... Dylan and a couple of other teen girls...Not even sure I'd even bother with the school janitor route but it's a possibility. And that is just the tip of the iceberg of subplots active... god forgive we have more Liam nonsense
Mate, this is not the developer sharing these progress updates here. LOL

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes