lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Wait What?! There will be two more events with him before PD14?! :eek::oops: Oh dear god so it will be more than 4 years :HideThePain::FacePalm: Unbeliviable.. And then again him. Thanks for this answer, because I was hope that after this day finally be next day with Ellie.. Well it will be in Spring next year then. :cry::KEK:
another big event and the goodbye to emma :unsure:

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
The VAT: these are Very Annoying “Toddlers”. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ha ha - I love this!!!

Some game devs are more active on their counterparts' thread than on their own. Just saying. ha ha - because we render and we are at PC all time and this is fun :cool:

Watching just a intimate scene without knowing Story is no Fun. - I had the opposite, watching all paths is so much easier than trying to find the correct options ... pfff, I discovered more paths by watching... :cautious:

Have a great Saturday guys (y):coffee:

Can I do a VAT comment?! :cool:
I always hate those 100% nipples - WTF??? :LOL::ROFLMAO: (just downloaded v0.150 - but it's compressed like crap! :sick:)
View attachment 2845947

I can speed run in a couple of seconds on my new processor :cool: :coffee:
View attachment 2845948
hey, screw that, it gets cold on planes :cautious:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Can anyone please give me the save files for v0.180 or v0.185? I had the save files but I had to reset my phone due to some issues. And I don't to play the game from the beginning. I could use the save files for part 1 to get the import file. But now I can't use save files of any versions I found from YouTube for part 2. Please can Anyone provide me the correct save files of v0.180?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes