DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Slow clap.....
_________________________________++++++___________________________________________________________

I guess I am lucky that I discovered this game late and got to play large parts of the game all at once. Honestly, the only time I think of this game is when I get notices about it and it's fun to see what others write or gripe about.

There is a solution, it's pretty easy... unsubscribe and walk away and not come back for a year or so. It seems a lot of people are beating themselves up watching paint dry. That is pretty painful even for me to watch paint dry.

But while I am at it...really dumb question for the community. I notice several "special" versions of this game with its own substories. Are those official sub-games released by the current staff of this game? I ask because they are not very good. If they are official game spinoffs, it's a cautionary warning just how terrible this game could be, especially if rushed. All I know is if there are anymore spinoffs, I am not going to bother with them. The ones out there are a joke compared to this game

WWE FAN

Formerly 'The Punisher 2025'
Jun 9, 2022
I think this game is a joke because people on here thinks that the people who's been given they're opinions about the game think it's funny well I hope the good people laugh at those losers

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes