DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Slow clap.....
_________________________________++++++___________________________________________________________

I guess I am lucky that I discovered this game late and got to play large parts of the game all at once. Honestly, the only time I think of this game is when I get notices about it and it's fun to see what others write or gripe about.

There is a solution, it's pretty easy... unsubscribe and walk away and not come back for a year or so. It seems a lot of people are beating themselves up watching paint dry. That is pretty painful even for me to watch paint dry.

But while I am at it...really dumb question for the community. I notice several "special" versions of this game with its own substories. Are those official sub-games released by the current staff of this game? I ask because they are not very good. If they are official game spinoffs, it's a cautionary warning just how terrible this game could be, especially if rushed. All I know is if there are anymore spinoffs, I am not going to bother with them. The ones out there are a joke compared to this game

Jun 9, 2022
I think this game is a joke because people on here thinks that the people who's been given they're opinions about the game think it's funny well I hope the good people laugh at those losers

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
is any dylan cuck content expected?
Sophia is expected to flirt with a muscular guy. He’ll offer her to dance and she’ll get carried away… While dancing he will start whispering dirty words to her… she’s expected to get a little wet! After a kiss he’s going to ask her go to a more private place… There they will start kissing passionately and he will ask her for a quick bj… Sophia using her expert mouth will make him cum in milliseconds. All this under Dylan’s surveillance. What I just described is a wishful thinking cause nothing of major importance is expected to happen… :LOL:

Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
0.180 released on 4feb , later 0.185 released on 30 april……. there is nearly a gap of 3month … for just 1event … and today is 15august.. it has been 3.5 months …but yet not relased… i think it will go another 10days more …taking approx 4month ..to release….. now think of the time when LnP used to release 3to 4events in just a single update … in around 5months… so there is no progress in his speed of releasing updates….
IMG_0086.jpeg IMG_0085.jpeg

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
0.180 released on 4feb , later 0.185 released on 30 april……. there is nearly a gap of 3month … for just 1event … and today is 15august.. it has been 3.5 months …but yet not relased… i think it will go another 10days more …taking approx 4month ..to release….. now think of the time when LnP used to release 3to 4events in just a single update … in around 5months… so there is no progress in his speed of releasing updates….
View attachment 2852387 View attachment 2852388
This trend is why we believe one of the two things below will happen:

AWAM will never be completed

or

AWAM will be completed sometime after the year 2050.

There are some supporters of AWAM that will facepalm this type of post but that is all they can do.

How can they show that L&P has the will and desire to actually increase his team size and production speed to complete the rest of AWAM by Jan 1st, 2030, for example?

They can't - all they can do is facepalm ...

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Genuine technical questions about AWAM
While we are still waiting for the release of the latest update I thought asking a few questions about the creation of this game. There are five metrics to measure the progress:
- Scene Creation: All 3d items used are already available in the market or some he creates them himself? What are the main challenges for a creator here (i.e. what’s the most difficult part)?
- Scene Rendering: Obviously he has the text prepared and knows how the story goes (e.g. Dylan asks Sophia replies). I’ve read people saying that LP is exaggerating with the time needed to do that! Since there is a special software which can do this in a few minutes! What’s so difficult about that?
- Art edited with photoshop: obviously he changes the lighting and colours of each frame, right?
- Programming and translation: Is he referring here in the options a player has? If you choose path A then the sequence is 1,2,3 or if path B then 1,4,6 etc. right? Also, when is text added and how? Can I for example change the text without destroying the game with the simple means I have available (just a simple laptop)?

Thank you very much for your patience and time to answer my questions :giggle:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes