XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
christine party.
I think this event has the potential to be important for the development between Dylan and Ellie. Something I find a bit unfortunate that it happens practically as an alternative to the current update. So, progress would only apply to one of the stories.

Anyway, I liked the last update, and I'm glad that AWAM has really taken its foothold in the mid-game now. Let's see how the alternative event turns out.

Dec 29, 2021
On the subject of Sophia sex with a grown man.
Was it mentioned to Don Morello that he had another favor?
And Sophia thinks in this update that she just doesn't get enough sex and that a cock is just a cock, it doesn't matter if it's the son? So it's slowly becoming clear to her what she needs.
Now could L&P jump over its shadow and leave the children aside for once and treat good Sophia to a hot moment with a real man?

Herr Mannelig

Feb 25, 2022
the update was great, i noticed on the main page that the game is rated with 3 stars and i disagree, otherwise my criticism is still the same, too long to develop an update! but I think this is now a common thought

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Nope. Bonus storyline event - Christine's slumber party.

We were talking about my plan to create a version of Christine's party without Dylan, since there's no reason for him to be there. Makes more sense for Sam to get the invite, since he's the one with wheels.

I'm just waiting for the teaser to show what Christine's house looks like
Why Sam? This is about moving the Dylan/Ellie story forward, isn't it?

Sam makes little sense. Especially considering how much time L&P has already put into showing that Christine is a little bit into Dylan. She could be the key to Ellie seeing Dylan through different eyes.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
In v0.190 update, their is lack of romanticism, compare to sam part!
Yes, their romance is good till the club but once they reach jaccuzzi it falls apart and the main action doesnt start without dylan kindof forcing on her. But in a way it is a necessary boost for sophia to cross the taboo line, hope there will be some active approach from sophia side in PD 14 since it is similar to that of "THE TALK" with sam.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
At that time;
quite long update in terms of images and text; too much text.
the disco part is too boring, too much text and not much action; I understand they had to role play but how boring.
but while I was playing I was thinking: now something happens, now something happens; instead nothing.
The Jacuzzi part was strange and contradictory.
Why does Sophia cover her breasts most of the time?
she has already been naked with him in the bathroom. and he already massaged her boobs, why does he have to cover them?
(I bet the answer is: he had to role-play, the first outing can't show bare breasts bla bla bla....)
Does she keep kissing her son with the excuse "well I already kissed him once let's do it again" and then covers her boobs?
I do not understand.
The only gasp I got was when she took off her panties, and coincidentally, put them back on right away.
epic fail.
The animations of the sega: bad, but christ, there are only some very good settings already set up to make the animations, why don't you use it?
Then the update ends with the fantastic sentence: "tomorrow I have to talk to Dylan to put an end to this".
That was the end of the previous update, too, and look where we're at.
The summary of this update is: INCONSISTENCY.

I will send this review to L&P, but he almost certainly won't answer me, lately he doesn't anymore, maybe he blocked me.
I ask Bibifoc for help :ROFLMAO:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Yes, their romance is good till the club but once they reach jaccuzzi it falls apart and the main action doesnt start without dylan kindof forcing on her. But in a way it is a necessary boost for sophia to cross the taboo line, hope there will be some active approach from sophia side in PD 14 since it is similar to that of "THE TALK" with sam.
Sophia has also shown some initiative in this update, but ultimately I think it's more in her personality that others are driving the story forward. This is something that occurs in all storie lines, not only in Sophia/Dylan.

3derotica

Dec 7, 2018
I played 0.190 update. In my opinion, it's best part of game untill now. Entire update is very, very beautiful and high erotic.
It was worth to wait for this. Hats off to L&P. I will give 11 stars to him of possible 10.
It is better than update with Sam and Sofia in his room (my previous favorite AWAM update). And I thought it will not be like this. I like both Dylan and Sam equally as a characters.
I played updates of some another favorite games of mine recently. They are very good, but none of them can't compare to AWAM.
AWAM and L&P are THE BEST.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes