youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
Is LP using AI to spice up the renders?
They starting to look cartoonish
Lighting is good no doubt but its a little too good to be believable.
almost like they are in a studio all the time

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
This part really strange :unsure:
Clearly, she took off her pants and then put them back on ??

I think at the beginning LP might have had Sophia take it off, but then he changed his mind :mad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think these(above picture and a bad decision of dylan) are some kind of hints by L&P at what we can expect from their next updates, in dylan part1 he removes his boxer and in part 2 we get hj, something similar might happen but with sophia this time in pd14 .

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
Have to be honest, and say it really isnt even worth down loading the game anymore .He even mentiones one scene per update ~ and when he means scene , it is just an every day scene , no sex or seduction. If your ok with that this games for you, but for me to wait for ever to see basically nothing ,not worth it. The game had killer protential ,but doesnt seem to be going anywere over the last few yrs,perhaps more.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
:cool:Just another "Hot - Tease".. uhh. Even after so many years into development we've yet to receive anything apart from "Teaser" - Sophia (Filthy route). Still just a teaser with incomplete scenes.:KappaPride: All build up ends in fiasco.
:censored:Neither does the main plot story progress nor the filthy wife corruption. Only development cycle taking more than six to eight months or more for such little content. Sigh.
:cautious:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Yes, their romance is good till the club but once they reach jaccuzzi it falls apart and the main action doesnt start without dylan kindof forcing on her. But in a way it is a necessary boost for sophia to cross the taboo line, hope there will be some active approach from sophia side in PD 14 since it is similar to that of "THE TALK" with sam.
I don't mind Dylan taking the initiative, and it's perfect that Sophia follows him.
I also liked how they played with water between mother and son, but it's the dialogues and thoughts that contrast.
first no, then yes, then oh god what did I do, then he gives him a handjob. Sophia has to go to psychoanalysis at the end of the game
:ROFLMAO:

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Have to be honest, and say it really isnt even worth down loading the game anymore .He even mentiones one scene per update ~ and when he means scene , it is just an every day scene , no sex or seduction. If your ok with that this games for you, but for me to wait for ever to see basically nothing ,not worth it. The game had killer protential ,but doesnt seem to be going anywere over the last few yrs,perhaps more.
and people like you are just saying the same thing of leaving the game for like 2 years
and we are keep on replying to that too

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1 and Vasilji

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
He took all this time, even eliminating animations, and for what? A HJ? And still she has guilt despite admitting that Dylan turns her on and she wants to cross the line, what kind of shitty writing is this. The least he could do this update was to include mutual masturbation, a BJ and perhaps him eating her. Damn, there was no interruption in this update so he could easily integrate all this into the story, he is taking this slow burn thing too far now. This update was same as the last with the addition of HJ, which would have happened in last update had he not gone for his usual interruption route. It was disappointing to say the least.

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
I think these(above picture and a bad decision of dylan) are some kind of hints by L&P at what we can expect from their next updates, in dylan part1 he removes his boxer and in part 2 we get hj, something similar might happen but with sophia this time in pd14 .
I don't think that is a hint. I remember L&P once changed the progress bar update from the 80s percent down to the 60s percent

He must have changed his mind not to let Sophia completely undress. L&P is probably afraid to satisfy the fans too soon because it's almost a year until we meet Sophia again :ROFLMAO:

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 2587551

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.185 (Hotfix)

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.185, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170, 0.175, 0.180. 0.185

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.185 (1.95 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2587551 View attachment 2609779 View attachment 2188867
Update please. Thanks

James013

Oct 7, 2020
Great Update for me, from start to end, the tension builds slowly, just the way I like it

My only regret is that for the first HJ, I would have preferred Sophia's face to be closer to Dylan's cock.
But, considering the location, it wouldn't have been very discreet.

As others think, the only problem in this game for me is the slowness of the updates.
The same thing every 2 months would be perfect.

I don't mind that there's no real sex scene at the moment, I think that even without one, this game is still very exciting and erotic... more so than many other games...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes