Bad_boy99

Jun 9, 2023
Man take your time and finished the game already
Same rubbish think…
5-6 years and still no s*x……. seriously man???

This game has no logic….

dev playing with his petreon.,,,

Every update is short as hell..,,,

and ending suck as well every time..

Every update has Same ending bruh,,,,W H Y ?????

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
so you think these things are just random?
View attachment 2884886
View attachment 2884887
Not random, just not as significant as what you're thinking.

Besides, we already know from L&P that there is no further blackmail in the game. It was Bennett and Aiden, and that's it.

And who cares about something around 30 years away, which is when the movers are due to return? Are you seriously expecting to still be playing the game around then?

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Are you really going to defend L&P to me? Dude, are you really going to defend it to me after this update? I understand that you are a Dylan supporter and before the release of part 2, we have an update without a single animation, without any scenario depth, and you like it? Dude, after constantly hearing that part 2 will be better, I can say that part 1 was 100 times better than this new version. L&P started to abuse people's love for the game. If this version was as good as the previous one, I would be a patreon member thinking that there is a real improvement, now I'm thinking of leaving the game. So stop sucking up and show your real reaction. If everyone shows their reaction, maybe we will see more satisfying progress in a shorter time.
I’m not sucking up im just saying it was a solid update. We all know by now this is an extremely slow burn game and that’s not gonna change. Wtf does scenario depth even mean? The story seemed solid enough in this update.
Honestly if people are still angry at the slow progression that’s on them. L&P is not gonna change his method so might as well accept it and move on. It is what it is.
personally i don’t care that much about animations. Sure they’re good but i can live without them.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
We're still on PD13.

There's a small Ellie event first up on PD14. Then a Sam event, and then an Ellie event proper. Bunch of boring, then the museum date with Jason and Haru, although that's slated as being more of a hetero event.

But then the Ranch event with Patricia, which presumably has the first lesbian sex scene in the game.

If you like, I can PM you, then add you to the list of people to contact when the Ellie event is released.
If we’re still alive sure :ROFLMAO:

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
I thought we had a breakthrough with her mindset about incest, as we read at the end of the previous update.
But no. We are back at zero. A simple line would suffice at the very end of this one.

"This was definitely a taboo break, and she absolutely has to talk to him tomorrow and say that it can't go on like this."
"And yet her hand moved downwards to touch herself"

View attachment 2884667
Too bright for the night, even though he says his rendering is given true.

SomeLewdDude

Jun 18, 2021
View attachment 2587551

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.185 (Hotfix)

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.185, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170, 0.175, 0.180. 0.185

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.185 (1.95 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2587551 View attachment 2609779 View attachment 2188867
Update?

• Angry
Reactions: Juidas

trashcop

Apr 29, 2023
I’m not sucking up im just saying it was a solid update. We all know by now this is an extremely slow burn game and that’s not gonna change. Wtf does scenario depth even mean? The story seemed solid enough in this update.
Honestly if people are still angry at the slow progression that’s on them. L&P is not gonna change his method so might as well accept it and move on. It is what it is.
personally i don’t care that much about animations. Sure they’re good but i can live without them.
you can't pass it off as what's done is done, people pay money to L&P and it's normal to get angry when they don't get their money's worth. the developer will change his style whether he wants to or not. otherwise he will lose his followers and leave the game in the middle like a bastard. from now on it's in the hands of the developer. good luck to him with his 100 supporters if he doesn't show us something fast and beautiful. i've been playing this game since it first came out and it's over for me. I'm bored and I give up.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes