Kradich

Jan 9, 2019
Alright, I've a stupid question. Is there a way to check Sophia's stats in game? I saw one cell phone thing up with them after she went to the park with her hubby. I've tried searching the forums but I'm not having any luck.

Thanks much!

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
you can't pass it off as what's done is done, people pay money to L&P and it's normal to get angry when they don't get their money's worth. the developer will change his style whether he wants to or not. otherwise he will lose his followers and leave the game in the middle like a bastard. from now on it's in the hands of the developer. good luck to him with his 100 supporters if he doesn't show us something fast and beautiful. i've been playing this game since it first came out and it's over for me. I'm bored and I give up.
Fair enough nobodies got a gun to your head telling you to play the game. But L&P has 2000 patrons so it seems unlikely he’ll lose enough to completely change the games pace.

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Well, I hope to get a Sophia card and I'll sell it for 1000 USD once on Steam - release should come soon

The developer can create such items :cool: (I'll be creating mine soon)
PS: I hope he'll change the name from AWAM to something more "public" like "Silk Games" :ROFLMAO:
1693232932188.png

trashcop

Apr 29, 2023
Curious how many people will stick around for an update based around a Christine event.
But then again with Icstor getting money still...
If the number of patreons continues to increase, all I can say is that we deserve the torment that L&P inflicted on us. Are we going to let him use us instead of getting a reaction?
SHAMEFUL

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and hzjujk

alex_47

Nov 25, 2019
In 0.195

Please update some pussy teasing event of Sofia

With minimum 2 events

With
1)sam
2)aiden task
3) biological class
4)old giants

Or maybe One of the favorite

Fashion show by four
Sofia -sam-dylan and Sam mom

All bikini fashion show on One po
sorry dude!, the future is already written!!!

Reactions: lockerxx

trashcop

Apr 29, 2023
Any idea when V0.190 for mac will be uploaded?
You're the kid, mate. I have already cancelled my subscription, I am writing to enlighten you because dummies like you are not aware of anything. If you want to be used, there is no holding you.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
someone got the entire day 14?
i remember starts with:
sophie/ellie short event
sophie/sam short event
sophie/ellie norma/big event :love:

Reactions: Alex kryle

socool

Jul 12, 2022
In 0.195

Please update some pussy teasing event of Sofia

With minimum 2 events

With
1)sam
2)aiden task
3) biological class
4)old giants

Or maybe One of the favorite

Fashion show by four
Sofia -sam-dylan and Sam mom

All bikini fashion show on One po
Please play the game after 5 years. Even then, I am doubtful. But you will see it, if he is alive and developing this game.
My only concern is that he doesn't abandon this game.
TBH, I play this game for the top notch renders. I haven't seen any game this good.
L&P has a very great imagination, but he is very slow like a turtle.

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
This would have been a great update 4 years ago, but seeing how long it took to get here and knowing how long it's going to take to get to the follow up it's pretty disappointing.

BP7538

Mar 21, 2018
Watch it carefully... special massage techniques to stimulate milk production.
That's means L&P going to show us Sophia milking in a future update. It will more fun to see Sophia breastfeeding Dylan. You have to wait long time to see blowjob and other things.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes