LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Criticism can only do so much(btw i liked the way the guy put it)... voting with your wallet is a stronger statement.

I agree, I don't think JOHN is anything like AWAM, the main problem being is that Jessica isn't a mother, the only thing they have in common is that they are both female protagonist, that isn't to say that JOHN isn't a good game as well.
There are 2 more similarities, slooooooow development and only the incumbent husband/boyfriend gets action lol.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
It surprises me how this game got such a good rating when the words being at the top and bottom and are very hard to see sometimes? I only played part one and not bothering with part two!

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
It surprises me how this game got such a good rating when the words being at the top and bottom and are very hard to see sometimes? I only played part one and not bothering with part two!
Part one is almost interesting, the real disaster is part two because there's no a storyline and all the invented things are really bad.
The initial gameplay idea was good but the quality is decreased heavily

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Part one is almost interesting, the real disaster is part two because there's no a storyline and all the invented things are really bad.
The initial gameplay idea was good but the quality is decreased heavily
Thank you Lukereds, now I know 100% sure I won't play part two! Thanks for letting me know man...

• Angry
Reactions: onefingersalute

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Watch it carefully... special massage techniques to stimulate milk production.
That's means L&P going to show us Sophia milking in a future update. It will more fun to see Sophia breastfeeding Dylan. You have to wait long time to see blowjob and other things.
Sophie lactating? yes please :love:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Alright, I've a stupid question. Is there a way to check Sophia's stats in game? I saw one cell phone thing up with them after she went to the park with her hubby. I've tried searching the forums but I'm not having any luck.
Thanks much!
The "heart" button in the top right corner.

Reactions: ihl86

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Clearly this is an unpopular opinion but, I liked this update.

I actually don't understand the criticism. We finally got an update with a sex act and people are still complaining? Wut?
Some people just like to complain and are unhappy not everyone agrees with them. Personally i'm pretty eh on the update. Yes the scene was good, but could have been better if Sophie wasn't immediately disgusted with herself after it. Sure there could be conflict in her about it, but not looking like someone tried to offer her shit sandwich.

Dexterward

May 9, 2023
What can I say... i m a fan of this game ... top quality, top writing, torrid eroticism... A significant new episode for me... Good job...

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
Watch it carefully... special massage techniques to stimulate milk production.
That's means L&P going to show us Sophia milking in a future update. It will more fun to see Sophia breastfeeding Dylan. You have to wait long time to see blowjob and other things.
Why don't you just have your son inject you with oxytocin? It's a lot better than your made-up designs.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes