dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Ya know, the part that bothers me in this update more so than the slow development and the feel of just treading water in the story progress, is Dylan has been taking self defense lessons for what, a few weeks in game time?

He would be a white belt in any system that uses belts (karate, tkd, bjj, etc) and the rookie equivalent for any others like muay tai or boxing.

While he may be delusional enough in his head that suddenly he can kick anyone's ass and start running his mouth to everyone he meets, his midget ass should be getting pummeled, especially in the latest scene when some horned up dudebro fuckbois come over.

Or is the AWAM world one where MMA and the UFC isnt insanely popular and no one else knows how to fight suddenly? :rolleyes:

I mean, the super slow development bothers me, but that's always the case with L&P.

But dude, enough with trying to make Dylan some kind of bad ass.

durbeaa

Jan 20, 2023
I downloaded the game to my computer. but any scenario does not fully reflect, for example, the scenes with sam or going to the sea with dylan never appear. what's wrong?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ya know, the part that bothers me in this update more so than the slow development and the feel of just treading water in the story progress, is Dylan has been taking self defense lessons for what, a few weeks in game time?

He would be a white belt in any system that uses belts (karate, tkd, bjj, etc) and the rookie equivalent for any others like muay tai or boxing.

While he may be delusional enough in his head that suddenly he can kick anyone's ass and start running his mouth to everyone he meets, his midget ass should be getting pummeled, especially in the latest scene when some horned up dudebro fuckbois come over.

Or is the AWAM world one where MMA and the UFC isnt insanely popular and no one else knows how to fight suddenly? :rolleyes:

I mean, the super slow development bothers me, but that's always the case with L&P.

But dude, enough with trying to make Dylan some kind of bad ass.
His first lesson in self-defence was on PD11, so two days ago. As far as I'm aware, he's only had the one lesson.

What gets me is that Aiden is meant to be this nigh omniscient gang-lord that will beat Dylan up no matter where he is in the city. That's the entire point of doing the tasks and the self-defence lessons, or sending Dylan out of town. Yet Dylan has been out and about at least twice now, and not a single sighting of Aiden or one of his cronies.

Aiden appears completely toothless and just talking shit.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
I like this in all VNs. I like to be able to read the thoughts of a character in times where they struggle, fail, etc. Mostly or especually women in sexual situations but even men as they question themselves or share an ulterior motive with the reader (like when corrupting or lying to a female).

Here it doesn't work as well because it's constant and diametrically opposed to her behavior.
"Why am I doing this" as she takes her top off.
"How did it get to that point" after leading the other character or easily being led to that point.

Rather than give insight it makes the main character seem mentally ill, like a woman genuinely dealing with BPD or another mental disorder. It's beyond teasing or a woman slowly losing her inhibitions, it comes off as deranged here.
Yup, you could be right, but again, this is not a real situation, but a let's pretend, and the struggle (incredible as it is) makes the result only more spicy (a bit like "the best way to avoid temptation is to fall for it" or "revenge taste better when it is served cold"... I know, seem rambling from my part, hahaha... what I tried to say is that it happens the same like the slow burnt but without the blue balls)

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Pitrop

Jul 15, 2023
Hello guys, im writing for the first time, and i wanna ask how can i update the game, it asks for my login and since it was downloaded i dont have a login...can anyone help? thanks in advance

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
His first lesson in self-defence was on PD11, so two days ago. As far as I'm aware, he's only had the one lesson.

What gets me is that Aiden is meant to be this nigh omniscient gang-lord that will beat Dylan up no matter where he is in the city. That's the entire point of doing the tasks and the self-defence lessons, or sending Dylan out of town. Yet Dylan has been out and about at least twice now, and not a single sighting of Aiden or one of his cronies.

Aiden appears completely toothless and just talking shit.
Do you mean on the path where she refuses Aiden and sends Dylan to boarding school? Is that the path where Dylan is out and about and Aiden didn't find him to kick his ass?
If that's the case, no matter how many thugs he has in his gang, I don't think he can or wants to scour the whole town looking for him constantly. He isn't some mob boss that wants to find someone that stole from him. In the end he is an entitled kid with a powerful uncle, that talks a lot of shit. A lot of people talk more shit than they can actually deliver. Aiden gives the impression of that more than someone who would break a sweat just to find Dylan if he is on the boarding school route.

If you are talking about the normal route, she is keeping him happy, so Aiden has no reason to touch Dylan, per their agreement.

But the self defense midget boss fighter is so funny. I think L&P kind of painted himself in a corner with Dylan being such a little bitch towards Sofia but wants him to look like a man somehow so he keeps giving him unrealistic attributes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rythan25
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes