immassman

Feb 1, 2023
V0.190 Review (IMO)

Pros
1. Basically it is a hot update that cannot deny.
2. The first time we saw a man's cum (ejaculation) by Sophia (in the sexual event) except Liam (husband.) that is a big move.

Cons
1. Disappointing about an identity of photographer: no surprise. I don't know what is a secret and why it is a secret.
-> It should went it like the Liam Parker is Sophia's father-in-law or there is an magazine editor (old gent about age 60s) who hires a model Sophia and Liam as a photographer(Liam meets Sophia for the first time.) Liam saw the editor keeps doing a sexual harassment to Sophia or she entered the editor's room in the late night.

2. Sophia took off her panties for Dylan and put on right away. --> What is this scene? No meaning. Useless. She should stayed without panties if she took off or no need to take off (no need that action.) Actually Sophia should take off her panties at the rooftop bar and give it to Dylan for a special gift. Or Dylan brings Sophia to the corner of dance stage and pulls Sophia's panties down and he keeps it (possible option of player's choice that Sophia let him do it or stop him.) In any case, Dylan sniffs it and tastes the wetness (this makes an option of player's choice that Sophia notices his tasting her pussy juice.)

My suggestion
In the update, several choices of GW/Filthy Wife. Who choose the good wife route? If so, why play this game?
For the next update, I think no need to develop Dylan/Ellie/Christine update (this is my opinion and my taste.) As we have been playing this game, Dylan would not go the party but play with Sophia. We know him absolutely 100%.
In addition, L&P's tastes is also Sophia and Dylan among the other guys (see L&P's answer last Feb 2023 that I asked about his favorable guy in the characters.)

View attachment 2887998
OMG the author has a mother issue, that's why he is so dumb. This update is yet another failure, failure in moving the plot forward, move the plot stop going around in circles, it's not just the slow update that people are frustrated about, it's the zero relevance to the plot. If he loves the second side job so much why not do that instead we got this useless not hot at all date update,, this little cocky prick needs to be disciplined. Can someone please take over the game

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
OMG the author has a mother issue, that's why he is so dumb. This update is yet another failure, failure in moving the plot forward, move the plot stop going around in circles, it's not just the slow update that people are frustrated about, it's the zero relevance to the plot. If the loves the second side job so much why not do that instead we got this useless not hot at all date update,, this little cocky prick needs to be disciplined. Can someone please take over the game
Screenshot_3.jpg

Reactions: VonEverec

durbeaa

Jan 20, 2023
This game is not making progress in any way. continuous unsuccessful actions. Am I the only one experiencing this situation? please someone tell me something. The story never progresses. what is the reason of this? Can someone who knows please explain.
all the actions i try fail, no progress ever happens.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
This game is not making progress in any way. continuous unsuccessful actions. Am I the only one experiencing this situation? please someone tell me something. The story never progresses. what is the reason of this? Can someone who knows please explain.
Screenshot_3.jpg

trashcop

Apr 29, 2023
Almost 6 years since release and still not even a single lousy sex scene. And people are happy getting a hj scene in all this time.
Mate, that's exactly what I'm pissed off about. People support instead of criticising. Look, okay, this game is an ultra-realistic game, we accepted that. Okay, the updates are moving slowly, we accepted that. But while the last update was officially a show, it is not really acceptable that there is no animation in this update and a 2-hour gameplay time. I hope everyone will have this realisation and we will force L&P to give us faster and better things

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
The reason is the author is a little cocky prick. The only reason he even made this game was because he thought most adult games has poor quality, he did not know that most adult games were made for time pass and fun, if anyone were given a long time anyone can make what he made, the little prick don't know better quality takes a longer time. He did not know people are waiting for his game to finish. We need a hero who can finish the game in 1 week, we don't need super detailed quality, free pass level is very much okay. so no one will pay attention to his stupid tease anymore. I am serious he should be arrested or he should be removed from the rights to the game. What he is doing is extortion.

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
That was the hottest update ever . The second hottest was Sam's. Let's face the truth Sophy with the boys are the hottest updates. Imagine if the next would be with Zack.
The pool was amazing :love: - really cool and awesome - maybe should have come sooner not after XXX years..

The disco / club made no sense, that's 1.5 month of wasted value for the customers and just easy money for the dev... (you want a car, here I give you this trailer for the same price :ROFLMAO: of course, you don't need it)

Not sure, do you guys re-play it? Not me... only The Witcher I can reply for 8x :cool:

1693334312853.png

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
The pool was amazing :love: - really cool and awesome - maybe should have come sooner not after XXX years..

The disco / club made no sense, that's 1.5 month of wasted value for the customers and just easy money for the dev... (you want a car, here I give you this trailer for the same price :ROFLMAO: of course, you don't need it)

Not sure, do you guys re-play it? Not me... only The Witcher I can reply for 8x :cool:

View attachment 2888203
This pose was really rally hot

• Red Heart
Reactions: bayrischman

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019

View attachment 2888203
I do agree the club scene was a little too long and half boring (because of the writing) but I think a scene was needed there. Something to set up the scenario in which Sofia would roleplay she was on a date with her son and allow herself to get to the current situation. In the game alcohol is also used as an excuse, so that was kind of needed as well.
Also, I don't get the easy money for the dev part for the club scene? Renders were still made, story (no matter how boring) was still written.
I think L&P has so much content to add, that he doesn't really need to postpone sexy events with rubbish. I don't think he does it for the money, or whatever notorious reason you guys think. I think he does it because that's how he sees his game as being good and realistic.

I understand the frustration of very slow updates, and the want/need to either have faster updates with the lewd content, or to have more lewd content per update. BUT the game is already making Sofia jump from one lewd moment to the next, 4-6 events in a single day. Imagine if there's only the lewd parts, and nothing in between.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
I do agree the club scene was a little too long and half boring (because of the writing) but I think a scene was needed there. Something to set up the scenario in which Sofia would roleplay she was on a date with her son and allow herself to get to the current situation. In the game alcohol is also used as an excuse, so that was kind of needed as well.
Also, I don't get the easy money for the dev part for the club scene? Renders were still made, story (no matter how boring) was still written.
I think L&P has so much content to add, that he doesn't really need to postpone sexy events with rubbish. I don't think he does it for the money, or whatever notorious reason you guys think. I think he does it because that's how he sees his game as being good and realistic.

I understand the frustration of very slow updates, and the want/need to either have faster updates with the lewd content, or to have more lewd content per update. BUT the game is already making Sofia jump from one lewd moment to the next, 4-6 events in a single day. Imagine if there's only the lewd parts, and nothing in between.
Damn, it's because of people like you that the game will stay the way it is. You are always so happy at what the author threw at you. This update is a fan service stinking pile of shit. The author was heading in a good direction with the kid's tutor and Sam event, that's when people started getting into it again, and as a typical egotistic prideful moron, he went the other way. The author is a mean cocky little prick who thinks he is the only one who can make good quality adult game.

You must be new, just in case you did not know this game has been in development for 6 years and we still got nothing, handjob? Sophia already gave a hj to the kids it's nothing special. So, stop supporting Lust&Teasing until he learn a lesson.

• Angry
Reactions: Kliorkt

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Damn, it's because of people like you that the game will stay the way it is. You are always so happy at what the author threw at you. This update is a fan service stinking pile of shit. The author was heading in a good direction with the kid's tutor and Sam event, that's when people started getting into it again, and as a typical egotistic prideful moron, he went the other way. The author is a mean cocky little prick who thinks he is the only one who can make good quality adult game.

You must be new, just in case you did not know this game has been in development for 6 years and we still got nothing, handjob? Sophia already gave a hj to the kids it's nothing special. So, stop supporting Lust&Teasing until he learn a lesson.
Sam and the shotas event were both weird to say it kindly.They are so far from reality as Dylan event.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Whitekink says that the vote is open to all Patrons.

PaxHadrian17, You may need to pay more attention to voting.
This is your 4th or 5th response to me today so I will not invoke the mighty 'multi-quote' option to avoid making everyone else suffer through a Major TLDR... I will summarize instead:

My comments were not aimed at the poll results - the poll's construction and tallied results are what they are.

L&P removed the Dylan/Emma event and - as mentioned before - the college guys have a museum date even though the poll results shown did not include them.

L&P chooses whether or not to do anything with the poll information - his right, his creation, he is the dev.

My initial comments were about someone once again recommending cutting content (this often comes up from people who are not fans of certain content, something we only know if someone posts feelings/desires regarding that type of content in prior posts) - to which I replied:

If L&P gave us two PD's/year, we would still not reach PD 30 complete before the RL year 2030, but everyone could see content they were looking forward to 'coming soon'.

The NEED to cut anything stems from the Very Slow Developemnt time by a creator who has repeatedly promised to build a team to increase the development speed of AWAM - and he has repeatedly moved the goal posts ($ income minimum threshold) and NOT built that team.

This is the single biggest reason I am no longer a Patreon or SS supporter of L&P (the L&P in Switzerland, not the 'L&P' from Austria... ;)) - I simply don't trust him - he's moved the goal posts too many times.

So now, we have even more competition for the time of L&P:

1. AWAM current development

2. AWAM remaster of some number of days in Part 1

3. DOL (the non-shota rev for Patreon)

4. AWAM - the Steam release

The only growth I see here is the growth in the number of projects that L&P will split his time between - By His Choice.

FYI -

* I decided to check L&P's Patreon page - he has removed all references to building a team on the public facing part of his Patreon page (perhaps those references are there for paying Patreons - I'm unwilling to pay him to find out).

** Voting is a listed benefit starting at the $20 tier of support; IF L&P's Posted Patreon information is correct, then the poll hardly represents the desires of the majority of L&P's paying supporters.

zzzzzzAWAM voting on Patreon as of 082823.png

In the end, we've each enjoined the other with various discussion points. My position remains unchanged, and I suspect your position is unchanged as well.

If so, we may simply have to agree to disagree.

Cheers! :coffee:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
This is your 4th or 5th response to me today so I will not invoke the mighty 'multi-quote' option to avoid making everyone else suffer through a Major TLDR... I will summarize instead:

My comments were not aimed at the poll results - the poll's construction and tallied results are what they are.

L&P removed the Dylan/Emma event and - as mentioned before - the college guys have a museum date even though the poll results shown did not include them.

L&P chooses whether or not to do anything with the poll information - his right, his creation, he is the dev.

My initial comments were about someone once again recommending cutting content (this often comes up from people who are not fans of certain content, something we only know if someone posts feelings/desires regarding that type of content in prior posts) - to which I replied:

If L&P gave us two PD's/year, we would still not reach PD 30 complete before the RL year 2030, but everyone could see content they were looking forward to 'coming soon'.

The NEED to cut anything stems from the Very Slow Developemnt time by a creator who has repeatedly promised to build a team to increase the development speed of AWAM - and he has repeatedly moved the goal posts ($ income minimum threshold) and NOT built that team.

This is the single biggest reason I am no longer a Patreon or SS supporter of L&P (the L&P in Switzerland, not the 'L&P' from Austria... ;)) - I simply don't trust him - he's moved the goal posts too many times.

So now, we have even more competition for the time of L&P:

1. AWAM current development

2. AWAM remaster of some number of days in Part 1

3. DOL (the non-shota rev for Patreon)

4. AWAM - the Steam release

The only growth I see here is the growth in the number of projects that L&P will split his time between - By His Choice.

FYI -

* I decided to check L&P's Patreon page - he has removed all references to building a team on the public facing part of his Patreon page (perhaps those references are there for paying Patreons - I'm unwilling to pay him to find out).

** Voting is a listed benefit starting at the $20 tier of support; IF L&P's Posted Patreon information is correct, then the poll hardly represents the desires of the majority of L&P's paying supporters.

View attachment 2888259

In the end, we've each enjoined the other with various discussion points. My position remains unchanged, and I suspect your position is unchanged as well.

If so, we may simply have to agree to disagree.

Cheers! :coffee:
giphy (3).gif

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes