tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
As I wrote, apart from the content, I realized that I was in an emotional state.

Things are neither going well nor not working, am I nervous right now?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Here are some personal observations and thoughts on Vers. 0.190. Feel free to skip this if you haven’t seen Vers. 0.190 or don’t care about my personal observations and thoughts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also don’t know how did Dylans cum land all over her tits even while he’s sucking on it the whole time he’s cumming, and doesn’t get on his chin (doesn’t he know to get out of the way of friendly fire) :ROFLMAO:
IMG_2308.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Also, after one update (0.195), this developer will take a break, and no one knows how long.
This developer wants to stop developing the game during the break and work on selling the game on Steam.

And while some fanboys don't like to talk about it, they want it to be hidden, not fixed.
L&P always takes a week off after the release of update and works on the remaster of the first part

Reactions: tofhdns

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
It seems that L&P is slowly burning out, seriously failed to come up with something original again, o_Oseriously Jacuzzi again? The favorite things in this game that L&P shows the most are Jacuzzi and boobs
After removing the twist, Dylan and Sophia's route has obvious problems with the script, their plot moves in a very strange, and things that have already been used previously in other routes have begun to be repeated in this route, Dylan also changes in the every next update. And I'm not talking about Sophia in this events, whose character is changing in this route too. Because of this, their route looks very not original.
But at the same time, Dylan is being imposed as the second protagonist. o_O

Last edited:

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I also don’t know how did Dylans cum land all over her tits even while he’s sucking on it the whole time he’s cumming, and doesn’t get on his chin (doesn’t he know to get out of the way of friendly fire) :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2887726
The main thing is that it landed on her chest and not on his face! :ROFLMAO:
It's something that I was thinking of while watching this. Seems impossible that the cum would splatter so perfectly on Sofia but not even a single drop on Dylan, or his chin, which was in theory blocking at least half the targeting space.
I was also looking at the cum drop on her left breast which could have easily gone down the breast into his mouth while he was still sucking. I would have laughed so hard at that and all the possibly horrified Dylan fans out there.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
L&P always takes a week off after the release of update and works on the remaster of the first part
This developer takes a two-week break whenever release the game, and the break after version 0.195 is separate from this.

And after releasing version 0.185, the developer officially took more than three weeks off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It's something that I was thinking of while watching this. Seems impossible that the cum would splatter so perfectly on Sofia but not even a single drop on Dylan, or his chin, which was in theory blocking at least half the targeting space.
I was also looking at the cum drop on her left breast which could have easily gone down the breast into his mouth while he was still sucking. I would have laughed so hard at that and all the possibly horrified Dylan fans out there.
I was definitely uneasy watching this scene.

Reactions: ihl86

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Dylan got hit on the stomach!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes