DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Putting Amber between Christine and Claire is against the law.

Amber recently became my woman. :love:
She is freer, more candid, and more attractive than Sophia.
And she doesn't even have a cliffhanger.
She’s not more attractive than Sophia but she is wilder, would love to see them in a 3some :love:

• Love
Reactions: tofhdns

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Despite the harsh tone, I agree with him. He didn't say "make your own game, instead of complaining", he said "make your own game and see how much time it really takes".

That's exactly what I said before the update. It's totally normal to think it shouldn't take much time. Like you said, Renpy is very accessible. But in reality, everything always takes a lot of time when you crawl through the code. And it seems you can only really feel it by experiencing it.

For the sake of science, I measured the time I spent on this update. It took me around 7 hours, and some time more after the release. And during this time, I didn't even have time to carefully read the dialogs... It takes time.

But maybe I'm the slowest guy in the world, and maybe those "couple hours" guys should apply to L&P :p
every thing is understandable.. but ultimately nothing matters if the story is no where near ending... every novel or movies or stories should have a certain time period to end.. people dont live indefinitely... whats the point of starting a story if you cant end in so many years.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
every thing is understandable.. but ultimately nothing matters if the story is no where near ending... every novel or movies or stories should have a certain time period to end.. people dont live indefinitely... whats the point of starting a story if you cant end in so many years.
I was talking about the testing phase only. Not that insane global dev time.

alex_47

Nov 25, 2019
Here are some personal observations and thoughts on Vers. 0.190. Feel free to skip this if you haven’t seen Vers. 0.190 or don’t care about my personal observations and thoughts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

L&P should pay your for animation!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
... He is, at the moment at least, the only one that is making her realize that she is an exhibitionist.
You apparently haven't played the last Patricia event. It's Patricia that gets Sophia naked in front of pretty much strangers. I'll need to double-check, but Sophia even comments in her thoughts about how strange it is that she's completely comfortable with it.

Reactions: HulaMaster

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Putting Amber between Christine and Claire is against the law.

Amber recently became my woman. :love:
She is freer, more candid, and more attractive than Sophia.
And she doesn't even have a cliffhanger.
You have to play “Her Desire” if you want to see Amber have any incest scenes with her daughter and son or her lesbian bestfriend and she can Cuck her husband (monthly updates too)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Where is it? Does it exist?

You should know by now that L&P doesnt do pussy at all for some odd reason... We have seen 3-4 Sophia sex scenes already, and yet not a single render of "actual penetration" we always get the shitty "Skin-a-max_ angles"... You know those softcore movies that used to be on Cinemax starting at 9pm usually ?

That's my biggest gripe with this game following the damn timeframe between updates... We have seen plenty of dicks and boobs, and barely one pussy shot of Sophia and only when standing up (Sam event) so her flower was in the "closed position"... but during sex scenes we always see if from the side, from behind the dude, from behind Sophia, but never in an angle that shows the penis actually penetrating her vagina... Its BS !! And we know he knows how to make those images evidenced by the garbage Jennifer/Andre scene that was vomit inducing.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
You apparently haven't played the last Patricia event. It's Patricia that gets Sophia naked in front of pretty much strangers. I'll need to double-check, but Sophia even comments in her thoughts about how strange it is that she's completely comfortable with it.
I think all Patricia events were in part one right? Kind of forgot about them. I'm now starting to remember.
You are right, she is exploring her exhibitionist side there as well.
Are you referring to the moment at the gym showers, where she can either jump into shower with Patricia or stay and "face the men".
I'm also kind of remembering a sauna moment where she lets her boobs out of the towel. Can't really remember how she was feeling about it though.
However, it is totally different to be naked in a socially acceptable setting (like the sauna or gym shower) than in a school classroom, especially if you are the teacher.

Reactions: tofhdns

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
You should know by now that L&P doesnt do pussy at all for some odd reason... We have seen 3-4 Sophia sex scenes already, and yet not a single render of "actual penetration" we always get the shitty "Skin-a-max_ angles"... You know those softcore movies that used to be on Cinemax starting at 9pm usually ?

That's my biggest gripe with this game following the damn timeframe between updates... We have seen plenty of dicks and boobs, and barely one pussy shot of Sophia and only when standing up (Sam event) so her flower was in the "closed position"... but during sex scenes we always see if from the side, from behind the dude, from behind Sophia, but never in an angle that shows the penis actually penetrating her vagina... Its BS !! And we know he knows how to make those images evidenced by the garbage Jennifer/Andre scene that was vomit inducing.
Maybe he didn't decide yet on how to model the final shape of Sofia's pussy. There are a lot of options for the golden palace one. For a side character like Jennifer it doesn't really matter.

Another possible reason is that he wants her pussy to be at some point the next "step/reward" for his patrons.
Like we see tit sucking one update, handjob in another, Sofia's pussy in full view (without any real interaction with another character) in the next. You can never really know with L&P.

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
V0.190 Review (IMO)

Pros
1. Basically it is a hot update that cannot deny.
2. The first time we saw a man's cum (ejaculation) by Sophia (in the sexual event) except Liam (husband.) that is a big move.

Cons
1. Disappointing about an identity of photographer: no surprise. I don't know what is a secret and why it is a secret.
-> It should went it like the Liam Parker is Sophia's father-in-law or there is an magazine editor (old gent about age 60s) who hires a model Sophia and Liam as a photographer(Liam meets Sophia for the first time.) Liam saw the editor keeps doing a sexual harassment to Sophia or she entered the editor's room in the late night.

2. Sophia took off her panties for Dylan and put on right away. --> What is this scene? No meaning. Useless. She should stayed without panties if she took off or no need to take off (no need that action.) Actually Sophia should take off her panties at the rooftop bar and give it to Dylan for a special gift. Or Dylan brings Sophia to the corner of dance stage and pulls Sophia's panties down and he keeps it (possible option of player's choice that Sophia let him do it or stop him.) In any case, Dylan sniffs it and tastes the wetness (this makes an option of player's choice that Sophia notices his tasting her pussy juice.)

My suggestion
In the update, several choices of GW/Filthy Wife. Who choose the good wife route? If so, why play this game?
For the next update, I think no need to develop Dylan/Ellie/Christine update (this is my opinion and my taste.) As we have been playing this game, Dylan would not go the party but play with Sophia. We know him absolutely 100%.
In addition, L&P's tastes is also Sophia and Dylan among the other guys (see L&P's answer last Feb 2023 that I asked about his favorable guy in the characters.)

0098.jpg

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
what an amazing update, loved every second of it, i fantasised that she let him slide her panties and fingers her while sucking on her breast

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes